Neeldhari Samprada Documentary

What determines group as cult it's not the group itself but rather it's member cultish behaviour super imposing themselves on the group and I am afraid it's not limited to one group.. In fact cultish members are in all groups, these people have nothing else to do but flame wars.. you will find them everywhere I. E - Nihang, nirmalae, udasi, taksali,3ho, nanaksar, akj, dodras, neeldhari, etc.. I think overall issue is with cultish followers as opposed to actual group.

Even western/tech society have same problem for eg tight knit Apple and Microsoft fan base are considered cult.. Also peta animal rights group and environmental groups are considered as cult because of their hard core fan base. So it's not the group but it's cultish fan boys. These cultish fan boys have serious psychological issues, some may even turn total extreme as there are cases of environmental right wing groups committing demostic terrorism.

You forgot to mention Topi or foam finger to cover the hair....... :biggrin2:

Vedanta school says Brahmin and atma, Neeldhari say Brahmin and Topi lil wayne style...... :wow: :biggrin2:

Um who is little Wayne?

No one is denying hakum isn't important. But there are plenty of hakums in sri guru granth sahib ji no one talks about them or discuss them or pay any attention to them or follow them. That should be our main target.
There are lot of hakums to follow in gurbani, there is nothing wrong with saint at higher stage- prioritizing list of hakums to be followed 24/7 based on main essence of gurbani/sikhi sidhant or purpose which is naam, prem, seva, sat, santokh, dya, gyan and samdrishti which is relevant in all stages of one's jeevan.

Its interesting how you alway manage to device 'logical' arguements to justify your ILLOGICAL beliefs to defend a dera-cult(neeldhari) yet again.....sigh, you bore me with the same manner as you did 10 years ago...

Its interesting how you alway manage to device 'logical' arguements to justify your ILLOGICAL beliefs to defend a dera-cult(neeldhari) yet again.....sigh, you bore me with the same manner as you did 10 years ago...

I didn't realize you would still feel bored after 10 years of your life in sikhi, i thought during 10 years you would attach yourself to naam, bani, seva that you wouldn't get bored at all..!!

I didn't realize you would still feel bored after 10 years of your life in sikhi, i thought during 10 years you would attach yourself to naam, bani, seva that you wouldn't get bored at all..!!

and you are still hovering in forums(after yearssss) finding enlightenment? :stupidme:

since you happen to have R-E-A-D-I-N-G difficulties...will re-quote my self:..

Guruvah, you are wasting your time. A person that cannot treat all equally by discussion without twisting others words does not deserve to be entertained. I have seen these people bowing at fake Sants feet and kissing the fake Sants, but when it comes to other humans they use these cunning tactics. The fake Sants add more fuel to these people to continue with the cunning methods. An addict cannot recognize the addiction or what is the solution.