Ugh Need Some Help: Battling With My Identity

Guest enteryourname

people who apprecate today would' say somethingelse tommorro. we have to fight for our rights. we are not slave. i did amrit paan in 1999. my husband is not amritdhari. i tool khande de pahul without telling him. he was not ok before now doesn't say anything about amrit, but now a year ago i started tieing keski. now he is not ok, he say so much bura to me, none of my family members are happy. But i am happy, and another thing now i have few chin hairs. non amritdhari all give lecture. Few months ageo my own sister give set about that....but with guru di kirpa 2 signhnia in the gurudwara huged me, loved me, eventhough i never met them. I don't care what other are saying. i am so happy i feel my Guru ji inside me. i am in hurry will tell y more about me

guru fateh to all

people who apprecate today would' say somethingelse tommorro. we have to fight for our rights. we are not slave. i did amrit paan in 1999. my husband is not amritdhari. i tool khande de pahul without telling him. he was not ok before now doesn't say anything about amrit, but now a year ago i started tieing keski. now he is not ok, he say so much bura to me, none of my family members are happy. But i am happy, and another thing now i have few chin hairs. non amritdhari all give lecture. Few months ageo my own sister give set about that....but with guru di kirpa 2 signhnia in the gurudwara huged me, loved me, eventhough i never met them. I don't care what other are saying. i am so happy i feel my Guru ji inside me. i am in hurry will tell y more about me

guru fateh to all

Vaheguru

You are a brave singhni.May waheguru bless you and may you set an example to everyone.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest dharmik_jatt

LOL last posted just turned this thread into a joke. But seriously, turban is more than an identity for a group of certain people, it's a proper cultural punjabi identity, and can go even further by saying its an identity of many cultures in India, but some people cannot seem to accept these cultural identities!

There were many invaders in the past who would have loved the people of Bharat to stop wearing their turbans to be gulam. But remember, we wear these turbans because we can, no one can force us to wear them or take them off, and never be gulam of anyone!