Ugh Need Some Help: Battling With My Identity

Guest enteryourname

Yes but rehatnamas are still not Gurbani. According GGS there isn't

Rehitnamas are still gurus words.

"BINA SHASTR KAYSANG NARANG BHAYDD JAANO

GAHAI KAAN THAA(N) KO KITHAI LAI SIDHAANO"

Without shastar and kes, we are sheep who can be dragged anywhere from their ear

"EHO MOR AAGYAA SUNO HAE PIAARAE

BINA THAYG KAYSANG DEVO NA DEEDAARAE"

Listen to this command of mine, without hair and weapons, I will not bestow my darshan upon you.

Without amrit,hair,shastars one will not get the gurus darshan.PERIOD.

Im done

Rehitnamas are still gurus words.

"BINA SHASTR KAYSANG NARANG BHAYDD JAANO

GAHAI KAAN THAA(N) KO KITHAI LAI SIDHAANO"

Without shastar and kes, we are sheep who can be dragged anywhere from their ear

"EHO MOR AAGYAA SUNO HAE PIAARAE

BINA THAYG KAYSANG DEVO NA DEEDAARAE"

Listen to this command of mine, without hair and weapons, I will not bestow my darshan upon you.

Without amrit,hair,shastars one will not get the gurus darshan.PERIOD.

Im done

I had darshan of the shabad which is guru. PERIOD. Rehtnamas are written by others who could have misinterpreted guru ji's words or they could have been tampered with.

I had darshan of the shabad which is guru. PERIOD. Rehtnamas are written by others who could have misinterpreted guru ji's words or they could have been tampered with.

Rehitnamas where written with guru ji infront of them.You think guru ji wouldnt know what the singhs are writing?Guru ji is anterjami.He knows everything.You just dont want to accept that amrit,hair,shastars will save you.You are just to stuck being a manmukh who puts his mind infront and not the guru.I am seriously done.

If i offend any one else so be it.The truth hurts

dukh daro sukh rog paiya

REHAT PYARI MUJH KO SIKH PYARA NAHI

Rehitnamas where written with guru ji infront of them.You think guru ji wouldnt know what the singhs are writing?Guru ji is anterjami.He knows everything.You just dont want to accept that amrit,hair,shastars will save you.You are just to stuck being a manmukh who puts his mind infront and not the guru.I am seriously done.

If i offend any one else so be it.The truth hurts

dukh daro sukh rog paiya

REHAT PYARI MUJH KO SIKH PYARA NAHI

You need to control your emotions but my interpretation of guru ji's shabads are different than yours. Remember Gurbani is our guru not rehatnamas

But rehtnamas are still gurus bachans words.The whole amrit stands on rehitnamas and dasam granth etc.

Amrit also stands on gurbani as well.

The way your sounding is you believe not a single thing other than guru granth sahib ji sache patshah.You probably dont believe dasam granth,sarblah granth etc.Both granth which were written by guru ji himself.

But rehtnamas are still gurus bachans words.The whole amrit stands on rehitnamas and dasam granth etc.

Amrit also stands on gurbani as well.

The way your sounding is you believe not a single thing other than guru granth sahib ji sache patshah.You probably dont believe dasam granth,sarblah granth etc.Both granth which were written by guru ji himself.

If the rehatnamas were so important why not put them in the GGS? Clearly they were not important to do so.

If the rehatnamas were so important why not put them in the GGS? Clearly they were not important to do so.

Rehitnamas were written at different times.There are always reasons for guru ji not to put rehat namas in guru granth sahib ji.Guru ji could have put his own bani in guru granth sahib ji.But did he?

No because guru granth sahib was for the whole of humanity be it sikh or not.

And the other ones are for only amrithdari sikhs.So it doesnt matter if you cut your hair those rehats that you dont believe in dont apply to you anyways.