Communal Riots Break Out In North India

lsingh

Wonder why they are accused of the same thing everywhere. Rape, grooming and conversion of vulnerable non Muslim girls.

Where Sangh spins narratives of victimhood, belligerence

VHP leader sees conspiracy to ‘expand Muslim population, using Hindu girls as machines’

‘Love Jehad’ is the new technique, says a grave-looking Chandra Mohan Sharma. But it is a ‘difficult art’, picked only after ‘madrasa-conducted training.’

“First, good-looking Muslim men are identified. They are given neutral names like Sonu and Raju.” These boys, Mr. Sharma says, are then given jeans, t-shirts, mobiles, and bikes and taught to behave. “They stand in front of schools and colleges and woo young Hindu girls. The first few times, our girls snub them.” But then, he says resignedly, they fall for it. “This jehad is about pyar se fasana – entrapment through love.”

The bespectacled joint general-secretary of the Meerut division of the Vishwa Hindu Parishad (VHP), ‘which covers all of western U.P.’, he points out with a wee bit of pride, is wearing a grey safari-suit. We are sitting in a small office next to the Khatauli railway station, off the main highway, in Muzaffarnagar district late on Tuesday afternoon.

BEING THE PROTECTOR

Look at police records. Out of 100 girls who elope, 95 are Hindus who go with Muslim men. It is rare that Hindu boys get Muslim girls.” This, the VHP leader says conclusively, is proof of a conspiracy to ‘expand Muslim population, using Hindu girls as machines. We need to protect the honour of our daughters, bahu aur beti’.

Ignore this as meaningless rant at your own peril, for Mr. Sharma was at the “mahapanchayat” on Saturday. The protection of ‘our women’ was the common theme in many speeches, as video recordings of the event, shown to The Hindu, reveal. There is now recognition that this event added to the agitational mood, added to the insecurity, and eventually led to clashes and violence.

Sorry brother, one more thing. The man you quoted above is not telling the truth or playing the victimhood card. Below is a link of hindu muslim marriages, famous ones at least.

http://raviyendluri.blogspot.ca/2012/09/hindu-muslim-marriages-in-india.html

Eloping and marrying is not necessarily the same. Love Jihad is a phenomen very common in South India and now they are claiming it happens in UP too (no doubt, happens in most Islamic dominated areas). The man is talking of FIRs lodged by parents where they elope, and there the number of Muslim boys and Hindu girls is higher than vice versa. You can keep denying it but the subjugation of non Muslim women all over the world is a major proof of this, wheter its the strong majority rapes committed by 6% 'strong' Muslim community in Sweden or the grooming of non Muslim girls in the UK (Sikh, Hindu, ...), Kerala (Hindu, Christian), Ladakh (Buddhist), etc.

How can you ever take that webpage seriously? It bases its entire data on the personal lives of celebrities. If thats the case then 99% of Sikhs marry non Sikhs as can be seen from Bollywood personalities such as Gulzar, Kanwaljit Singh, Poonam Dhillon, Geeta Bali (born Harkirtan Kaur), Kabir Bedi, Abhay Deol (dating non Sikh), Simi Grewal, Ranjeeta Kaur, Gul Panag, Raj Babbar, Tavleen Singh (journalist), and I can name you more than a dozen others. I can say that 99% of "Sikhs" in Bollywood/Indian media married non Sikhs, but can I say that 99% of Sikhs in India marry non Sikhs? No, actors have different lifestyles, etc. No one is denying that interfaith marriages happen in India, all Khans are married to Hindus (Sharmila Tagore, Saif Alis mother had to convert btw, just one of the few conversions) but the Hindu activist in the article is talking about eloping where grooming happened, i.e. fake love to make one convert. How come Muslims face the same kind of "allegations" everywhere?

The sikhs and jaats did not support the Marathas in this war because of personal differences. But at the end of the war and seeing the sacrifices made both groups helped the Marathas. The Jaats under Suraj Mal gave shelter, food and money to maratha soldiers while the Sikhs looted abdalis caravans to free maratha women. What this means is that even though all sides did not agree and had differences they understood the magnitude and importance of the struggle.

When I say being neutral I don't mean staying neutral if a woman is being raped in front of you and we just stand by. If a Hindu or Muslim woman is being raped, then it is duty of Sikhs to risk their lives to protect the honour of that women. But when there will be a future civil war between Hindus and Muslims (similiar to Shia Sunni civil war in Syria) then Sikhs should not take any side. Rather Sikhs should be like the Kurds and take as much territory as they can and hold it against the two warring factions. During the battle of Panipat the Indian Muslims(rohillas) acted as a fifth column and fully helped the Afghans against the Hindus(Marathas). Hindus are too divided to put up a united front and that's the reason they have mostly lost to Muslims. Sikhs on the other hand have always put up a united front against Muslims which is why we have always won against them.

Gulzar, Kanwaljit Singh, Poonam Dhillon, Geeta Bali (born Harkirtan Kaur), Kabir Bedi, Abhay Deol (dating non Sikh), Simi Grewal, Ranjeeta Kaur, Gul Panag, Raj Babbar, Tavleen Singh (journalist

I am not sure if Raj Babbar and Kabir Bedi are Sikhs. Both Babbar and Bedi are common surnames among Punjabi Hindus as well.

Kabir Bedis father was a Sehajdhari Sikh author, Pyarelal Bedi. As far as I know Raj Babbar is a Sikh. But my point being that you can't look at celebrities and talk about a particular community. Amrita Singh, Kiron Kher and so many others married non Sikhs. Don't know if Ajay Devgan is Sikh but he married in a Gurdwara. Arjun Rampal is also said to be of a Ramgarhia Sikh family from Majha (with a Dutch mother).

Kabir Bedis father was a Sehajdhari Sikh author, Pyarelal Bedi. As far as I know Raj Babbar is a Sikh. But my point being that you can't look at celebrities and talk about a particular community. Amrita Singh, Kiron Kher and so many others married non Sikhs. Don't know if Ajay Devgan is Sikh but he married in a Gurdwara. Arjun Rampal is also said to be of a Ramgarhia Sikh family from Majha (with a Dutch mother).

Online it says Arjun Rampal is a Gujjar from MP. Kabir Bedi is of Sikh backgroud through his father. But truth is, actors in India don't really have any religion. They are truly secularists to the core. There is no Muslim, Hindu, Sikh or Christian amongst them.

These celebrities are not indictive of the common person in India. They freely intermarry with one another which is their perogative. However, I think what we are talking about is coercing, forcing, pressuring, using vile methods to trap women from another community just because they are non-muslim. I just read a statistic from Sweden. Apparantly, muslims are 1.5 percent of the population but have committed 85% of the rapes. How is this possible?

Back to the Muzzafarnagar issue - in the last year there has been at least a dozen rapes and believe it or not ALL the perpetrators were muslim. And I think in this current issue one of the molesters got popped and it surprised the muslims hence the rampage afterwards.

Once again the fatal flaw in Islam is its treatment of women and that should be exploited. So its no surprise that the West is skipping talking to the males of islam and promoting the women of Islam. That young girl from afghanistan that was nearly killed is an example. Their are others former muslims, authors, human rights activists (moslem women) that are purposely being promoted by the west. This infuriates the islamists.

I watch pakistani talk shows and it drives them crazy that dozens of their actresses are currently in India dancing and prancing with the kafirs. The talk shows often break into shouting matches. Hit it and hit hard.

On a deeper note - the status of moslems in India is going downwards. One government report puts them close to the dalits in terms of education, poverty level etc. What we are seeing is a community being systematically downgraded to shudra status.

Rampal is another Punjabi Hindu surname, although Wikipedia does mention his religion as Sikh and parent's name as Amarjeet Rampal and Gwen Rampal. Ajay Devgan's family is Punjabi Hindu and originally from Amritsar, maybe that is why the devotion to Sikhi and marriage in Gurdwara Sahib? Many Punjabi Hindus and Sindhi Hindus get married at Gurdwara Sahib, not sure how right it is. Raj Babbar has 2 younger brothers Kishan and Vinod, not sure how true it is that these guys are Sikhs. I had a classmate whose surname was Babbar as well and he was a Punjabi Hindu. Bollywood villain Ranjeet's real name is Gopal Bedi and he is a Hindu too. The rest of the people you've mentioned are born in Sikh families.

But truth is, actors in India don't really have any religion. They are truly secularists to the core. There is no Muslim, Hindu, Sikh or Christian amongst them.

Bottom line!!

Online it says Arjun Rampal is a Gujjar from MP. Kabir Bedi is of Sikh backgroud through his father. But truth is, actors in India don't really have any religion. They are truly secularists to the core. There is no Muslim, Hindu, Sikh or Christian amongst them.

People ln cinema have no religion. But old time sikh families had moral values. When Geeta Bali joined film world her family disowned her.

Kabir Bedi is sikh from father side and his mother is from Hungary. Raj Babbar is not a sikh and neither is Ajay Devgun.