#gursant #singh Causing Problems. #gap #turban

Singh559

VAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA, VAHEGURU JI KI FATEH

Was about to reply a whole counter-argument but decided that what needs to be said has been said. I hope to not have to reply again to this thread, as I have learned that they simply snowball and get out of hand. In person discussions are worth more time, more respectful and you can look a person in the eye and talk like Gursikhs. The internet does not afford that opportunity.

Bhai N30 Singh, best of luck in your research, Sikhi Marag and raising your children to be Chardi Kalaa Gursikhs.

Singh559 Jio...if you want to discuss this, I will gladly continue at GNP whenever you want. Maybe I will buy a Kirpan off of you yet? :blush2:

Was about to reply a whole counter-argument but decided that what needs to be said has been said. I hope to not have to reply again to this thread, as I have learned that they simply snowball and get out of hand. In person discussions are worth more time, more respectful and you can look a person in the eye and talk like Gursikhs. The internet does not afford that opportunity.

Bhai N30 Singh, best of luck in your research, Sikhi Marag and raising your children to be Chardi Kalaa Gursikhs.

Singh559 Jio...if you want to discuss this, I will gladly continue at GNP whenever you want. Maybe I will buy a Kirpan off of you yet? :blush2:

Bhai Sahib I'm not involved in KA, I will PM you who I am lol :lol2:

This story comes to mind in addition to my post:

Similar sakhi comes in sikhi as well

Does anyone remember the sakhi from sooraj parkash... during sri guru gobind singh ji time where two group of sikhs wanted to go to mela but one can go..one had to do seva of guru maharaj ..sri guru gobind singh ji sent one group of people to test and others were not too happy. So after the mela group came back..both groups were called in guru maharaj darbar..the group that went to mela were addressed- o sikhs you guys are great, during your time spent in mela your mind was attached to my lotus feet, you were thinking about me , you guys were bairaagi you guys were gurmukh maya vich udasi now guru maharaj addressed to the group which was in hazaar nazaar in sri guru gobind singh ji hazoori doing seva, guru maharaj said even though you were physically present in guru maharaj darbar try to do seva physically, your mind was wandering in mela, have all sort of thoughts things in mela...in this way guru maharaj gave updesh to both groups.

In fact, anglican/evangelican mindset missionary people think they support dasam bani- sri akaal ustat- jaap sahib etc, but deep truly inside they probably don't as they have rain of doubts, have many theological, ontological framework issues within to work out.

I believe in my Guru's Bani, but I went further and followed Dasam Bani that says don't worship stone idols, where you are still hanging on to the stone/picture dead idols and waving your basket full of food before it. Actions speak louder than words.

I believe in my Guru's Bani, but I went further and followed Dasam Bani that says don't worship stone idols, where you are still hanging on to the stone/picture dead idols and waving your basket full of food before it. Actions speak louder than words.

Haan ji best of luck to you too ji. I must take a break from this too.. Jaspreet ji, It's better to win one single mind battle inside than thousands of battle outside. Vahiguroo kirpa bakshan.

I never gave my thesis on hakum. It's deep subject i m still researching - so far looked deeply in akhan jor pauri and also saying from englightened being which goes something like this- You can will what you want but you cannot will what you will indicating backdrops always remains pre-ordained from picking of glass of water to words coming out or thoughts in vivek buddhi.

You have a hard time reading. I said basic understanding of Gurbani. Means you did not have to give a thesis for another to identify your mistakes on understand.....everything is a Hukam. It saves you the time of spending hours on what will come out wrong at the end. Plus you started in a different thread and in the first couple of lines you completely lost the plot.

Stop focusing on the audience. They won't hang you from a cross for changing your views away from vedas understanding to Sikhi. Sikhi is not a popularity contest.

Haan ji best of luck to you too ji. I must take a break from this too.. Jaspreet ji, It's better to win one single mind battle inside than thousands of battle outside. Vahiguroo kirpa bakshan.

Any time you are ready to discuss.....everything is a Hukam. I will be more than glad to do it. It can even be done through messages.

ਜਿਸ ਦਾ ਦਿਤਾ ਖਾਵਣਾ ਤਿਸੁ ਕਹੀਐ ਸਾਬਾਸਿ

Let us all celebrate Him, from whom we receive our nourishment.

ਨਾਨਕ ਹੁਕਮੁ ਚਲਈ ਨਾਲਿ ਖਸਮ ਚਲੈ ਅਰਦਾਸਿ ॥੨੨॥

O Nanak, no one can issue commands to the Lord Master; let us offer prayers instead. ||22|| ang 474