Pope Francis Kindness In Action

N30S1NGH

VAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA, VAHEGURU JI KI FATEH

Excellent advice from Baba Hardev Singh Looloval this weekend and something to remember for all of us:

"Why must we always do nindya of other faiths and their holy men? If we spent as much time doing ustat of Sikhi instead of nindya of other faiths and their holy men, we would be much more respected. There is a saying in Punjab, if you want to get respect for your father in the pind, you have to respect other peoples' fathers."

So true, and it can't be superficial respect either. Has to be sincere.

VAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA, VAHEGURU JI KI FATEH

Excellent advice from Baba Hardev Singh Looloval this weekend and something to remember for all of us:

"Why must we always do nindya of other faiths and their holy men? If we spent as much time doing ustat of Sikhi instead of nindya of other faiths and their holy men, we would be much more respected. There is a saying in Punjab, if you want to get respect for your father in the pind, you have to respect other peoples' fathers."

I did not do Nindya. Not being merely impressed by someone does not amount to Nindya of that person. For example, say if I see a guy who does 50 Pushups in front of me and I don't get impressed because I've seen so many others in my own family doing it does not mean I am doing his Nindya.

I did not do Nindya. Not being merely impressed by someone does not amount to Nindya of that person. For example, say if I see a guy who does 50 Pushups in front of me and I don't get impressed because I've seen so many others in my own family doing it does not mean I am doing his Nindya.

Saw your post and didn't see any nindiya, i agree with it. Many people are disheartened because of the many fake babe, but there are real Sants who are gupt. To be honest the thoughts MS paji mentioned above went through my head, I think it happens to everyone, but the biggest thing that matters I guess (may be wrong) is not mouthing them.