Bhai Sahib Bhai Gurbaksh Singh Khalsa's Hunger Strike

ekgurjaskhalsa

Anna Hazare hunger strike is fake anyway, we all know that.

Why because he is hindu? I never really understood why we have to let other community peaceful activist down to glorify ours? Sikhi and real sikhs in this case- bhai gurbaksh singh are like sun and moon, stars- their glory speak for itself, they don't need comparison.

All activist are satkar yog (in their place, in their own right- apni apni tha taie) including buddhist enlighten monks act of self immolation - their act of compassion because they are fighting for rights of their people and all. Just because there was a massive coverage in anna hazara movement not in bhai gurbkash singh does not mean anna hazare activism was bad, blame the bias media not anna hazare himself. He has nothing to do with it.

******* BREAKING

ਸਿਖ ਨੌਜਵਾਨ ਵੀਰ ਗੁਰਪ੍ਰੀਤ ਸਿੰਘ ਗੁਰੀ ਵਾਸੀ ਕਿਲਾ ਹਾਂਸ .ਜਿਸ ਦਾ ਭਾਈ ਗੁਰਬਖਸ ਸਿੰਘ ਦੀ ਹਾਲਤ ਨੇ ਅੰਦਰ ਹਲੂਣਿਆ .

ਜੋ ਕਿ ਅਜ ਲੁਧਿਆਣੇ ਵਿਚ ਚੱਲ ਰਹੇ ਕੱਬਡੀ ਕੱਪ ਦੇ ਦੋਰਾਨ ਰੋਸ ਪ੍ਰਗਟ ਕਰਨ ਵਾਸਤੇ ਸਟੇਜ ਤੇ ਚੜ ਗਿਆ ...

ਸਿਰਫ ਸਰਕਾਰ ਦੇ ਕੰਨਾ ਤਕ ਇਹ ਗੱਲ ਪਹੁਚਾਨ ਵਾਸਤੇ ..ਕਿ ਇਕ ਬੰਦਾ ਮੌਤ ਦੇ ਕੰਢੇ ਤੇ ਖੜਾ ਹੈ ਤੁਹਾਨੂ ਕਬੱਡੀ ਮੈਚਾਂ ਦੀ ਪਈ ਹੈ ..

ਇਸ ਦੇ ਦੋ ਪਰਿਵਾਰਕ ਮੈਬਰ ਪਹਿਲਾਂ ਵੀ ਸੰਘਰਸ਼ ਦੋਰਾਨ ਸਹੀਦ ਹੋ ਚੁਕੇ ਹਨ ..

ਸੋ ਮੇਰੀ ਪੰਥ ਦਰਦੀ ਜਥੇਬੰਦੀਆਂ ਨੂ ਬੇਨਤੀ ਹੈ ਕਿ ਜਲਦੀ ਤੋ ਜਲਦੀ ਇਸ ਵੀਰ ਦੇ ਪਿਛੇ ਜਾਕੇ ਇਸ ਦੇ ਕੇਸ ਦੀ ਪੈਰਵੀ ਕੀਤੀ ਜਾਵੇ ਇਸ ਤੋ ਪਹਿਲਾਂ ਕਿ ਇਸ ਨੌਜਵਾਨ ਤੇ ਝੂਠੇ ਕੇਸ ਪਾਕੇ ਜੇਲ ਵਿਚ ਸੁੱਟ ਦੇਣ ...

ਇਹ ਨਾ ਹੋਵੇ ਅਸੀਂ ਹੋਰਾਂ ਸਿੰਘਾਂ ਨੂ ਰਿਆਹ ਕਰਵਾਉਂਦੇ ਕਰਵਾਉਂਦੇ ਇਸ ਨੌਜਵਾਨ ਦਾ ਵੀ ਨੁਕਸਾਨ ਕਰਵਾ ਬੈਠੀਏ

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=644701062237753

1513237_180347462164563_1524062565_n.jpg

Veer Gurpreet Singh Guri

1463969_10200312003402149_1472984233_n.j

*** URGENT PLEASE READ ***

Report By Dr Avtar Singh

I have reviewed Bhai Gurbaksh Singh's latest blood test reports of 12 hours ago. Bhai Sahib allowed the blood test to be done at the sangat's request. His Potassium level has dropped to 3.1. The level was 3.3 less than 48 hours ago. Any level less than 3.5 is abnormal. Our body will use all the stored amounts of Potassium in us before the level starts falling below 3.5. Bhai Sahib's Creatinine level has improved . This shows that he is drinking a lot of water . BUT he is not taking any fruits or vegetables or Dal for the last 30 days and that is from where Potassium is obtained. Potassium level less than 3.0 is termed Severe Hypokalemia ( The risks to body start showing their effects and can be life threatening ). The risks are of Arrythmia ( Irregular heart beat with heart going into dangerous rhythm resulting in sudden death even ). At level less than 2.5, Bhai Sahib's respiratory muscles will stop working and he will die of being unable to breathe. In a nutshell, Bhai Sahib is at risk of having a heart attack due to abnormal heart beat as potassium will fall below 3 in the next 24 hours and he will likely die of being unable to breathe in the next 3-5 days ( It seems his potassium level keeps falling by 0.1 every 24 hours ). Bhai Sahib's Kidneys have recovered but his heart is going to be at risk now. I warn Badals, Akal Takhat Jathedaar as well as Bhai Sahib's supporting organizations to ALL work as a team and get those six Singhs out of the Indian Jails ASAP so that Bhai Sahib can be given Fruit juice immediately as his body is in desperate need of Potassium. Bhai Sahib is at risk of Sudden Death ANYTIME now due to his low Potaasium and this risk will increase tremendously as his Potassium level falls below 3.0 in the next 12-24 hours. If he dies anytime, it will be a proof of the Society's inability to listen to a genuine human being like Bhai Gurbaksh Singh

A PLEA BY THE ADMIN TEAM PLEASE HELP!

We support Bhai Gurbaksh Singh Khalsa

Thank you veer Valjinder Sing for all the updates - yes I agree this is severe hypokalemia and urgent intervention is now needed - Badal or his rep should at least put up a pretence of negotiations at this point to save this very precious life.

You should thank Bhai Gurbaksh Singh ji who is trying to wake up the panth and more importantly Satguru ji who is making this all happen. May Satguru ji bless the panth with more chardikalla and naam.

Waheguru Ji ki Fateh

Please do not forget to like and share the following page

We support Bhai Gurbaksh Singh Khalsa