Diljot Kaur

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

How was that important to add?

Can you be any more unoriginal Kulpreet Singh?

What crimes against humanity? Helping liberate tens of millions of people from oppressive rule? If you strongly believe he's a war criminal, and that his actions have been illegal, I want you to start a movement to re-instate Saddam Hussein and the Taliban right away. Ok Kulpreet Singh? Forget democracy. Lets have tens of millions of people in veils or worshipping Saddam or being killed for stating what they believe in or (the hundreds of other things not allowed under the Taliban) or (the hundreds of freedoms not allowed under Saddam).

I know its easy being cynical and its easy to hate people for no reason, but look behind all the crazy anti-Bush rhetoric, and you'll see that George Bush is actually a pretty good man. He's a devout Christian, he prays every day, he doesn't drink, he's pro-life, he has idealistic principles about promoting freedom and from every thing that I've heard (besides some hate sites and hateful people who distort the facts) he's a god-fearing person. What is it about him that makes you dislike him so much?

Ease the hate, brother.

Good effort on getting out the vote.

Just one question,

How would the French "Right to Turban" dispute be resolved by the American election?

If I vote then I have a right to complain about stuff the gov't does to infringe on my rights. Then I have more power to change it cuz I voted so I have a right to complain.

IF I don't vote, then I shouldn't be compolaining about stuff like raised taxes or whatever.

Vaheguroo jee ka khalsa Vaheguroo jee kee fateh!

the following excerpt from an interview done by Dr. Phil shows that Mr. Bush stopped drinking.....the rest is interesting.

'My daughters may be boozing because of me', says Bush

Sydney | September 30, 2004 3:05:16 PM IST

US President George Bush has said that he finds it very difficult to stop his 19-year old twin daughters from drinking because he used to do it himself, and has not set a very good example.

Talking on the 'Dr.Phil Chat Show,' Bush also admitted that he had withheld information about his drunken driving arrest in 1976 from the public, because he did not want it to affect his daughters, who have been charged with underage drinking, several times.

According to news.com, Bush, who called himself an 'irresponsible youngster,' revealed that he had quit drinking at the age of 40 after realising that he had acquired a drinking problem.

"The parents have got to understand that when they tell their child something, they have to be willing to live it in order for the child to be able to absorb the truth of what the parent is trying to say," the report quoted him as saying.

"It's awfully difficult for a parent to tell a child not to drink and drive when the parent drinks and drives," Bush said in the TV interview. (ANI)

source:

http://www.webindia123.com/news/showdetail...49061&cat=World

Vaheguroo jee ka khalsa Vaheguroo jee kee fateh!

I find it funny how people cannot stop blaming President Bush for the war in Iraq. Bush is the first to take up the challenge to stop killings of Americans (or in general of innocent lives).... Here are the facts:

In 1979, Iran seized the American Embassy in Tehran. Then-President Carter planed a raid to secure the embassy. Results were a failure, which showed the world America's failure to deal with terrorism.

April 1983, a vehicle packed with explosives entered the U.S. Embassy compound in Beirut, killing 63 people.

Six months later, a truck with TNT smashed the main gate of the U.S. Marine Corps headquarters in Beirut, killing 241 soldiers.

Two months later, a truck with explosives drove into the U.S. Embassy in Kuwait. Americans did nothing!

In September 1984, a vehicle with explosives entered the U.S Embassy in Beirut. Again, America did nothing.

April 1985, a bomb explodes in Madrid killing U.S. soldiers.

August 1985, a car loaded with explosives drove into the main gate ate Rhein-Main, a U.S. Air Force Base killing 22 Americans.

Two months later, an American in a wheel-chair aboard the Achille Lauro was executed by terrorists.

April 1986, terrorist blew up a bomb on TWA Flight 840, killing four.

1988: Pan Am Flight 103 over Scotland killed 259. DId America do anything? No!

Terrorists brought their fight to America. January 1993, two CIA agents are killed as they enter their headquarters in Langley, Va.

February 1993, six people are killed and more than 1,000 are injured at the World Trade Center in New York by a van packed with explosives.

November 1995, a bomb exp

lodes at a U.S military complex in Riyadh killing seven servicemen.

June 1996, a bomb at a U.S. military compound in Dhahran, Saudi Arabia, kills 19 and injures 500 at a military barracks.

Then the U.S. embassies in Kenya and Tanzania are attacked, killing 224.

October 2000, the USS Cole is attacked killing 17 U.S. sailors.

And then September 11, 2001.

How many Americans will be killed before we wake up that there is a real war out there..It seems as if World War III began in 1978.

Bush in 2004!. :lol:

I find it funny how people cannot stop blaming President Bush for the war in Iraq. Bush is the first to take up the challenge to stop killings of Americans (or in general of innocent lives).... Here are the facts:

In 1979, Iran seized the American Embassy in Tehran. Then-President Carter planed a raid to secure the embassy. Results were a failure, which showed the world America's failure to deal with terrorism.

April 1983, a vehicle packed with explosives entered the U.S. Embassy compound in Beirut, killing 63 people.

Six months later, a truck with TNT smashed the main gate of the U.S. Marine Corps headquarters in Beirut, killing 241 soldiers.

Two months later, a truck with explosives drove into the U.S. Embassy in Kuwait. Americans did nothing!

In September 1984, a vehicle with explosives entered the U.S Embassy in Beirut. Again, America did nothing.

April 1985, a bomb explodes in Madrid killing U.S. soldiers.

August 1985, a car loaded with explosives drove into the main gate ate Rhein-Main, a U.S. Air Force Base killing 22 Americans.

Two months later, an American in a wheel-chair aboard the Achille Lauro was executed by terrorists.

April 1986, terrorist blew up a bomb on TWA Flight 840, killing four.

1988: Pan Am Flight 103 over Scotland killed 259. DId America do anything? No!

Terrorists brought their fight to America. January 1993, two CIA

agents are killed as they enter their headquarters in Langley, Va.

February 1993, six people are killed and more than 1,000 are injured at the World Trade Center in New York by a van packed with explosives.

November 1995, a bomb explodes at a U.S military complex in Riyadh killing seven servicemen.

June 1996, a bomb at a U.S. military compound in Dhahran, Saudi Arabia, kills 19 and injures 500 at a military barracks.

Then the U.S. embassies in Kenya and Tanzania are attacked, killing 224.

October 2000, the USS Cole is attacked killing 17 U.S. sailors.

And then September 11, 2001.

How many Americans will be killed before we wake up that there is a real war out there..It seems as if World War III began in 1978.

Bush in 2004!. :lol:

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

...and if you look at that list, there is NOTHING tied to Iraq.

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!