New Ravidas Movement Dera Bhallan

Guest NSUK 2014

please all Sikh of what ever caste please attend the ravidas gurdwara Birmingham we need your support to get rid of all the dera ballan <banned word filter activated> they got no respect for the guru granth sahib

please all Sikh of what ever caste please attend the ravidas gurdwara Birmingham we need your support to get rid of all the dera ballan <banned word filter activated> they got no respect for the guru granth sahib

dera ballan waala is already dead now.... I heard from people since it launched its own book..it lost its huge followers.....and its very true ..I m in jalandhar currently and I dont hear any rolla sholla of that fake dera anymore....

• 3 weeks later...
Guest twitowoo

Apparently we SIKHS are disrespecting Bhagat Ravidas Ji. Desperate times for the dera.

See ravidassia times twitter feed.

Forget that the majority are Sikhs in the ravidasia community.

Guest UKTweetSingh

Sikhs reported to Ofcom

Ravidassia times causing trouble again

twitter.com/RavidassiaTimes

The background to the disrespect to Ravidassias by the ignorant Sikh community Read: http://tl.gd/n_1s5q55d

Formal complaint (Sikh Channel defacing the image of Guru Ravidass Ji) Read: http://tl.gd/n_1s5n9jf

A #Ravidassia brother getting online to @Ofcom about the actions of Sikh Channel and disrespect of Guru Ravidass Ji pic.twitter.com/liyOxbao9b

Emergency general meeting by #Ravidassias regarding the disrespect of #GuruRavidass Ji on Sikh Channel pic.twitter.com/XhDinI6AWA

Sikh channel has gone too far, a channel which openly supports terrorists (Bhindranwale, Rajoana.. etc) how dare they do this!

What gives sikh channel the right to disfigure the picture of Shri Guru Ravidass Ji. #ravidassia #jaigurgev pic.twitter.com/diA3FWt3CB

#Ravidassias have ordered a meeting with @sikhchannel on the 28/8/2014 at 6pm at the Sikh channel studios #NoMore #JaiGurudev

Enough is enough! @sikhchannel defacing the image of Guru Ravidass Ji with a turban! pic.twitter.com/h3Apl6Rou8

Many Ravidassis follow Satguru Shri Guru Granth Sahib Ji, those that do follow are followers. Some come back to Gurudwaras and don't go to bhawan/mandir/temple or whatever they call where there is Amrit Bani. Real Amrit Bani is Shri Guru Granth Sahib. Many Ravidas Gurudwaras claim as "Sikh temples" because Guru Granth Sahib I present there, they have Granthi Singhs, only different is nishan sahib and jaikara. The ardas is jointed "Har So Hira..." This is all Doaba affect because majority running the Gurudwaras are from Doaba. The Ravidas Gurudwara Sahib in NY is doing excellent, with its president being a sardar. People support it and everyone appreciates because they celebrate janam/shaheedi purab of forgotten Gursikhs. Recently, they commemorated Bhagat Puran Singj Ji's anniversary, S. Udham Singh's shaheedi purab and program dedicated to Bhai Mardana Ji. They also celebrate Giani Ditt Singh Ji's birthday- forgotten gem of Sikhi. Many Gurudwaras don't even celebrate. By the way guys, add me on Facebook, name Harkirat Singh and default picture is of Giani Ditt Singh Ji.

Let these people go to hell they were never part of sikhism and what have they done for sikhism and stop pandering to them

Robin23 shame on you for saying that and you obviously don't know what you're saying. Now you should know why I didn't address you fully.

From what I know certain words of the 15 Bhagats are found in Gurbani. These were carefully selected after a long editing process by Guru Arjan Dev Ji. The rest, if we analyze them chronologically (like the majority of the Amritbani), are believed to have been written in the post-Bhagat era by schismatic apostles or followers.

• 2 months later...
Guest jay singh

Vaisakhi has always been celebrated by Grove Lane Gurdwara, it is a Sikh temple not Ravidassia. Substituting events for Sikhi ones is not on and so obvious even on the same dates. This is what dera bhallan are doing splitting our sangat. New committee have been brain washed by dera bhallan.

hi rajinder kumar rattu is a attention seeker very sly he is doing all the hatred in the ravidas gurdwara grovelane handsworth bham he is evil u have the guru granth sahib in there presence and they are disrespect our guru granth sahib, they r trying 2 brainwash people and replace the guru granth sahin with this fake amritbani ravidas we will not tolerate this us all chamar Sikhs and all Sikhs will stand up against these fake committee members. alsp rajinder rattu is a Christian all of the he writes on ravidasia twitter is all is doing plse get rid of him I am my wife don't go ther any more we go bebi nanki gurdwara or baba deep singh