Air India Flight 182

It was most likely billions of rupees and not millions !!

It's common knowledge amongst some people here that one of the prime suspects that walked away, actually bought himself out. I believe he is a multi billionaire that paid huge amounts for confiscation of vital evidence that investigators had....suddenly this evidence just vanished !

Oh yes these bombers and suspects all come across as sikhs of the highest order and the suspected billionaire is also the person that funded and started the khalsa school and khalsa credit union bank !!

This is the craziest thing I have heard. Saying canadain government was bought out. One of the biggest case of terrorism and Canadian government was bought out by one person. His assest would have been taken away anyway because they would be procedes of crime when he would have been convicted of terrorism.

This is the craziest thing I have heard. Saying canadain government was bought out. One of the biggest case of terrorism and Canadian government was bought out by one person. His assest would have been taken away anyway because they would be procedes of crime when he would have been convicted of terrorism.

Yeh...right dude......(as if i'm fabricating this!)..................tell that to one of the victim's families in Canada and see what you get ??

The Canadian govt is anti-Sikh self-determination, they came out and said they don't support Khalistan, but believe in the right to support it. Can you imagine a Western GOVT saying they are against the idea of Palestine, Tibetan independence etc. They are so pro-India its ridiculous. We have let the UK and Canada amongst others of using us for more than a century. So no investigation by the Canadian powers that be was and isn't going to be an impartial report into this.

It comes back to what Sant Ji said, death of conscience, and sadly the Indian army/govt's died long ago. So while I'm not going to say they did it. I wouldn't be shocked if they did.

won't let post youtube link

but youtube cbc air india bombing

and listen to the 4 min mark to 7 min mark

babbar khalsa across Canada was telling Sikhs to stay off of air india airplanes cause they would fall from the sky

its a really good documantry and most ppl involved in air india have passed away

talwinder parmar had surrendered to the indian govt and was tortured by Punjab police till he gave up all the information he knew about babbar khalsa

and then had bin murdered according to Canada intelligence

their are some Sikhs who consider these guys heroes and think air india was a good thing

but 99% of them are sheeps and at heart who just follow what they think is cool

a true soldier with a lions heart would consider these guys cowards for murdering innocent people flying on an airplane while the terrorists sat at the safety of their homes in canada

the real lions and soldiers went to india to fight and would not cowardly attack innocent helpless people

a true soldier with a lions heart believes in taking the fight to the enemy and would not get innocent victims involved

for people who consider air india a good thing

if your loved one was on that flight would you still feel the same way and be happy that only one person has bin charged and convicted with the crime

if you support air india bombing yet wouldn't support it if your loved on was on it then doesn't that make you a sheep just following the crowd rather then having your

own convictions

the first comment about not reading soft target book was intended for singh4peace

sing4peace had you read soft target you would of known the book accuses talwinder parmar of bombing air india but also accuses talwinder parmar of being a double agent

CanadaSingh NEVER have Babbar Khalsa claimed Air India 182, Babbar Khalsa not Babbar Khalsa International as India calls it, have never had groups outside of Punjab. You can keep spreading lies, are you even a Sikh ? Posting biased Youtube vids on a Sikh site isn't appreciated either. Canada and UK are anti-Khalistan and pro-India to the max.