Harsimrat Kumari Badal Refused To Drink Langar Water, Needs Bisleri

JasSinghKhalsa

It maybe that because the bottled water is sealed she knows it's not tampered with. For those of you who don't know she is from the lineage of Bhai Bhagtu. I think she is a good person and she is not a badal only married to one. What wrong has she done she has always fought for truth and justice

I'm sure all the educated people on this forum are aware that water in some parts of Punjab has become poisonous or carcinogenic. Illiterate people are still drinking and dying. Recently there was a statement issued from AKal that warning pekoe to not eat langar from everywhere And anywhere because it might not be prepared well.

I bet any of the contributors (LOL singhs!) and those who think its wrong to go in Punjab and drink water from th0se places even if it's served in langar. Ordinary people don't have a Choice but she has......

I'm sure all the educated people on this forum are aware that water in some parts of Punjab has become poisonous or carcinogenic. Illiterate people are still drinking and dying. Recently there was a statement issued from AKal that warning pekoe to not eat langar from everywhere And anywhere because it might not be prepared well.

I bet any of the contributors (LOL singhs!) and those who think its wrong to go in Punjab and drink water from th0se places even if it's served in langar. Ordinary people don't have a Choice but she has......

Can you show me the Akal Takht Hukamnama? I doubt it is how you are trying to represent it here.

People in Southern Punjab have been complaining for years to Badal Pariwar how water is causing cancer. But these Badals are not listening and saying there is no such problem. She and her entire family is located and elected in that region of punjab. What right does she have to drink seperate water then? why not she also drink that water and feed it to her husband to prove there is nothing wrong with the water?

Secondly, if a Sikh has pooran shardha in Guru Jee, then the Jal of the Guru's house is like Amrit for him. It can literally heal the sick. It is with good karma one is blessed with jal and parshada of Gurus jee.

If someone comes to your house and you make food for them, and that person acting like she is the queen of Punjab refuses your hand cooked food and instead calls her tobaco smoking servent to serve her something "better" right under your roof, that is pure besti(insult) to you and your family. Same way, Harsimrat Badal rejecting jal of the Gurus house and instead asking her servent to give her what she considers better water has insulting Sikh tradition and Guru jee

I guess it's different for different people. Some foreigners can drink the water there no problem...but for others it may not be an option. Like I said...some people may not have the immune system for it, especially if they have health problems which could lead to serious consequences for them. All I'm saying is, we shouldn't judge without fully knowing the whole story.

What if instead of water, someone has a serious allergy to a certain food, and they were being served the food in langar. Should this person just eat the food anyways because it's langar, or should they have the option to say no without being judged by everyone?

The woman was born and grew up in Punjab I'm sure her immune system is just tickety boo ...stop making excuses fact is gurudwara sahib water is filtered any way

My bad. I didn't know you were a doctor.

Funny you should say that ..

my point is langar di rehit maryada is not respected by this family, they and their stooges often send out for food from outside sources (restaurants) and have it brought into the offices of Harmandir Sahib this has been documented by various sources . If they are so scared of the langar and pani being tampered with what does that say about their attitudes to the sewaks in pangat kitchen ? or even about themselves if they were innnocents they should have no fears whatsoever. Anyway Waheguru ji di lahti bahut sakt aa I'm sure their days are numbered