The State Of Uk Sikhs

Big_Tera

http://secretweddingblog.com/how-to-have-an-interfaith-sikh-wedding-outside-of-the-gurdwara/

UK Sikhs got a hippie Interfaith Sikh priest doing anand kaaraj with GGS outside of gurdwara for a long time with his odd views. Another reason why I think less copies GGS should be available.

He's only making Guru Sahib disappointed. Do I have anything against inter-faith marriage? No, not really, but when someone wants to make Guru Sahib rules unimportant, I just can't stand it! If this couple would like an interfaith marriage do it somewhere outside Guru Sahib darbar.

And why even make a big deal out of wat I wrote? Why extend something that I did not write penji? I only tried to correct th country, so wat. It's like u are implying things to make me look bad. I don't even care wat u wrote coz u are trying to extend something which is not there and to upset me. So thanks for that penji.

And why even make a big deal out of wat I wrote? Why extend something that I did not write penji? I only tried to correct th country, so wat. It's like u are implying things to make me look bad. I don't even care wat u wrote coz u are trying to extend something which is not there and to upset me. So thanks for that penji.

Whoa calm down, what I was saying is that the message of the website is the problem whether initiated by Uk, US or Canada on the web that is invisible to the reader so they may think 'everyone's doing it, why not?' not anyhting else. Sorry for the misunderstanding ....

Whoa calm down, what I was saying is that the message of the website is the problem whether initiated by Uk, US or Canada on the web that is invisible to the reader so they may think 'everyone's doing it, why not?' not anyhting else. Sorry for the misunderstanding ....

That's ok penji, calmed down. Thought u was havin a go at me. I'm sorry to for misunderstanding on my side.