Sikh Panth, Sikh Prisoners, And Bhai Gurbaksh Singh Khalsa

acsap

What is your plan to free Sikhs?

We can now say that hunger strikes are not going to work it didnt work for Anna Hazara even with the majority hindu support. Bhai Gurbaksh Singh all credit to him has now carried out 2 hunger strikes. There is absolutely no benefit to be gained from a 3rd, infact he will lose credibility if he attempts this again.

We now know which jathebandis remainied silent and did nothing to support the cause, list all of these jathebandis and all Sikhs ahould withdraw all support financial or otherwise from them and bann them from taking stages in any Gurughars. We have also learned that if you use social mdian and other manstream media to organise demontrations etc..you alert the authorities to your plans and they will already plan to stop the reated actions being succesful.

Until Badal and his corrupt Mahant stooges in the SGPC are removed (Avtar Singh Makkar, Jathedar Gurbachan Singh etc.) and replaced with true panthic sewadars we will never see the voice of truth coming from Akal Takht.

What has been done/promised that Bhai has stopped? This is the second time he's stopped, and people will not believe him if he decides to redo it. Not criticising at all, what he's done not many can.

Bhai Guri stated that Bhai Gurbaksh Singh Khalsa helped take the plight of Sikh prisoners to the international Sikh community.

“I am not sure why Bhai Gurbaksh Singh Khalsa broke his fast, perhaps his family was pressured by the Government,” stated Bhai Guri. “Bhai Khalsa remained in rising spirits until he was with us at Gurdwara Lakhnaur Sahib,” he added.

“I cannot comment on what caused him to derail from his promises after we left for Delhi.

Panth thi Gal ay,

Don't back off now.

We are all ready to bicker about Christmas trees, don't come up short here.

ANy IDea is a good one,

We need to refine a plan.
Then see how we are going to put it in Motion.

Bhai Jagtar Singh Tara has already been DEPORTED to India. Hours after Bhai Khalsa Broke his Fast.
India MEdia is having a field day dehumanizing The Panth.

Ps

Please keep this pinned. The Hunger Strike is up. The morcha is very well Alive.

1. we remembered the names and faces of those who had become ghosts

2. we rippped away the platitudes and false promises of those in charge and saw how complicit they are in keeping our brothers in chains

3. we showed the news media is not to be trusted and how propaganda has been generated , so not to trust what we read without confirmations

4. we have realised that parchaar is what we need to do as that is the main thing that will defeat these people

5. everyone has now started to wake up to the fact that all is not rosy for them in their homeland

there's more but I'm sure we can add to the list

don't start doing what the sarkar wants which is

1.lose hope

2. lose interest

3. badmouth the true sikhs

4. turn your back on other sikhs

All of those points 1 - 5 were already well known prior to this morcha they're not new points. What specific progress has been made to forward the aims from first hunger strike ?

The point is hunger strikes don't work, it's not even good Sikhi wise to take on fasting and let your health deteriorate I'm such a manner, your is more like a Mahatma Gandhi type tactic..

Increased parchaar and a pro Sikhi establishment in our Gurdwaras and akal takht is the necessity. Until Badal and his merry men of corrupt SGPC and Akal Takht jathedars are removed we won't see progress.

What has been done/promised that Bhai has stopped? This is the second time he's stopped, and people will not believe him if he decides to redo it. Not criticising at all, what he's done not many can.

Bhai Guri stated that Bhai Gurbaksh Singh Khalsa helped take the plight of Sikh prisoners to the international Sikh community.

I am not sure why Bhai Gurbaksh Singh Khalsa broke his fast, perhaps his family was pressured by the Government, stated Bhai Guri. Bhai Khalsa remained in rising spirits until he was with us at Gurdwara Lakhnaur Sahib, he added.

I cannot comment on what caused him to derail from his promises after we left for Delhi.

You are right, there is no way he can now try the same thing again all credibility of hunger strikes is now lost its like the "boy who cried wolf". Once, twice people might believe you 3rd time forget about it. It's also a broken ardaas which should not be taken lightly.

In other words it was a short sighted and not very intelligent strategy.

All of those points 1 - 5 were already well known prior to this morcha they're not new points. What specific progress has been made to forward the aims from first hunger strike ?

The point is hunger strikes don't work, it's not even good Sikhi wise to take on fasting and let your health deteriorate I'm such a manner, your is more like a Mahatma Gandhi type tactic..

Increased parchaar and a pro Sikhi establishment in our Gurdwaras and akal takht is the necessity. Until Badal and his merry men of corrupt SGPC and Akal Takht jathedars are removed we won't see progress.

If points 1 and 5 were already known what was done post the 1st hunger strike by anyone other than Bhai Gurbaksh Singh? Rather than commend him for highlighting further what jkv has highlighted we are sitting in our comfortable homes criticising his immense efforts, far more than what we could achieve in a lifetime.

Like I said previously what other options did they have at the time, no one came up with a viable solution. I'm with Gurpreet Singh Guri on this one, but without knowing the FULL facts we should not be quick to discredit Bhai Sahib. Unsure if you tried the 24 hr fast but it was pretty tough for a first timer like me.

Increased parchaar and a pro Sikhi establishment in our Gurdwaras and akal takht is the necessity. Until Badal and his merry men of corrupt SGPC and Akal Takht jathedars are removed we won't see progress

What usually tends to happen is one dictator is replaced with another, usually with a more fearsome reputation to prove their status to Delhi.