Sikh Panth, Sikh Prisoners, And Bhai Gurbaksh Singh Khalsa

acsap

Bhaaji, all I know is I respect Bhai Gurbaksh Singh Jee. I'm the kind of person who likes to keep informed about Panthic matters, but even I barely knew about Sikh prisoners. Bhai Sahib Jee did a hunger strike and now the entire Sikh Jagat knows of the plight of Sikh prisoners. Criticism is very easy to do sitting in our comfortable homes with all the benefits and luxury of the west. But how many of us can even go one day without food? barely any. Sikhs should not go back to their hold habits of leg pulling. Give Bhai Sahib a pat in the back or a hug for the effort he has done for the Panthic cause. We need more Singhs who can rally the Panth like he did.

That is the most important point. Why go

on a hunger strike in the first place. Why

not plan something else to get the Sikh

prisoners released.

prisoners released.

Sikh prisoners have been in jail for more than 20 years (close to 30 for some). Hindus get out of jail in India after 14 years, and if these hindus kill sikhs then they don't go to jail at all. Nothing has helped Sikh prisoners in the last 30 years.

Please explain what that "something else" is. Please do!

hsingh,

As I mentioned in my previous posting, our goal should be to impress upon Delhi Sikhs not to vote for SAD/BJP because these parties are not helping Sikh prisoners (election is Feburary 7). This will have impact on Punjab.

Also, you might be amazed how India (Hindus) have infilitrated Sikh Boards. Why will some Sikh (unless he/she is Hindu) will not support Sikh prisoners!

I just don't think we can depend on politicians, you idea is good and something we can do. But I'm Leaning towards a DHARM YUDH MORCHA type actions.

Sikh prisoners have been in jail for more than 20 years (close to 30 for some). Hindus get out of jail in India after 14 years, and if these hindus kill sikhs then they don't go to jail at all. Nothing has helped Sikh prisoners in the last 30 years.

Please explain what that "something else" is. Please do!

Told you man. Ignore his attacks to Bhai Khalsa's Movement.

Bhaaji, all I know is I respect Bhai Gurbaksh Singh Jee. I'm the kind of person who likes to keep informed about Panthic matters, but even I barely knew about Sikh prisoners. Bhai Sahib Jee did a hunger strike and now the entire Sikh Jagat knows of the plight of Sikh prisoners. Criticism is very easy to do sitting in our comfortable homes with all the benefits and luxury of the west. But how many of us can even go one day without food? barely any. Sikhs should not go back to their hold habits of leg pulling. Give Bhai Sahib a pat in the back or a hug for the effort he has done for the Panthic cause. We need more Singhs who can rally the Panth like he did.

How do we go about rallying, What comes too mind? Pind Parchar?

How do we go about rallying, What comes too mind? Pind Parchar?

ghar ghar andar dharamshal...it's the only way , ghar ghar de naam di diva baaliya , pukke suche historian di kitab muft de vich vando , har pind de dharamshala vich dharmic kitaban di library shuroo karo ta ke bachhe te bajurg sare Sikhi bare jankari karen. SUndar Gutkey di chappna hindi te Gurmukhi vich te har ghar vich devo. eho nishkam sewa safal hoga.

let's light a lamp of truth in every heart just like Bhai Jaswant SIngh Khalra wished , give people back their will to resist the evil and fight it in the everyday world

prisoners released.

Veerji, Bhai Sahib Jee's hunger strike has highlighted the plight of Sikh prisoners who otherwise were largely unknown by most Sikhs. What most people don't realize here right now is that the Indian government refusing to release Sikh prisoners even after Sikhs have used peaceful means like doing a hunger strikes has shown even moderate Sikhs in the world that Sikhs are a ghulaam qaum in India. Many Sikhs had begun to deny our Ghulam status, now what will they say? History is just repeating itself.

10353037_10204148494766412_1246390907384

Sant Jarnail Singh touched this topic of fasting. I feel like fasting is a must if in cases like Bhai Randbhir Singh to fast for the right to wear kakkars in jail. In this type of cause it is different though because you have the whole crooks of Indian gov + gov't agencies who are trying to oppress the Sikh kaum. Truly in this fast we know the jathebandis and some Sikh leaders and gurdwara committees who are willing to be silent in sake for their own good or power. Gurbaksh Singh's fast might not have gotten the Sikhs out of jail or even close to but he has waken up the nation from a time of silence and now that roar has to carry on with a another type of morcha. That or else everything will be forgotten and things will get worse. Some Sikhs are saying that we can still use the pen to deal with these issues. Well that's a great thought but really how successful has the pen been for us for the past 30 years? Morcha needs to go on or else things will fall apart. Sikh institutions that were silent need to be called out. Akal Takht Jathedar needs to be boycotted and should not be able to come to the West as well as babas that were silent in their air-conditioned rooms not helping the cause at all should have no right to come to gurdwaras in the West. There is no excuse in this case for not being out there doing something for Gurbaksh Singh. All traitors within the Panth need to be called out and dealt with

What to do next:

1.Gurbachana needs removing by worldwide sangat campaign.

2. Sikh campaign to pass motion that a jathedar of a takht can only be removed by 'sarbat khalsa' not sgpc

3. Sikh kaum select a akal takht jathedar of high avasta. (I would love for a true gursikh such as bhai hardev singh lulonwale or a level headed activist as bhai ranjit singh dhadrian wale)

4. Renew constitution of sgpc to ensure it serves kaum and not loot them.

5. Disband sant samaj, nothing but a group of taghs

How to do ^

*Recruit a small team of 'hackers', internet news publishers, email spammers, youtube posters (similar to 'anonymous')

*Team up with online parchariks I.e. basics of sikhi

*Hire a 'cool' straight talking but anonymous youtube parcharik for punjab audience. I.e.

*Set up a charity to fund above, many want to help but dont knw how.

A lot can be done but we need to get organised.