The State Of Punjab( In Pinds)

gsingh12345

i have never said anything bad ab migrants i said those migrants who r aloof from punjab should think twice before commenting as they say a little knowledge is a dangerous thing so a large majority of sikh migrants esp 2nd gen dont know the situation dont take media reports at face value go there do honest analysis then post a comment else avoid doing so

Wah gud girl. But still watch the video please. Lol aap saugeyi sanu bolke. Guddi punjab di uk di jeri comparison c, oh kida di comparison hoyi? Punjab ch sirf punjabi a, uk ch just punjabi ni peende. Baki cultures Jo rende ithe oh kida punjab de hisaab nal calculate hoye? Ha ha too funny.

My point was With inadequate info why we pass judgements and defame punjab analyze the place u dwell not the one u left where we live has more vices within our community than the place we left

People with intellect dont fight in gurdwaras and drink alcohol meat there nor they do "intellectual " thinking and say we can eat langar on chairs

I am amazed at the blissful ignorance u ppl live with

No wonder the world community defines diaspora sikhs as the ones who indulge in brawls in their temples

Little minds pick on little things.

Sikhs have achieved much more than you could ever imagine.

And the whole world respects Sikhs for that.

And good for nothing clowns get jealous and say OMG "Sikhs are indulging in brawls in their temples."

My point was With inadequate info why we pass judgements and defame punjab analyze the place u dwell not the one u left where we live has more vices within our community than the place we left

People with intellect dont fight in gurdwaras and drink alcohol meat there nor they do "intellectual " thinking and say we can eat langar on chairs

We don't want to defame Punjab, but there is nothing wrong of raising a voice against the big issues surrounding it (anti-sikh agenda/cults, drugs, corrupt police). If you think Punjab is fine, you really need to think again.

My point was With inadequate info why we pass judgements and defame punjab analyze the place u dwell not the one u left where we live has more vices within our community than the place we left People with intellect dont fight in gurdwaras and drink alcohol meat there nor they do "intellectual " thinking and say we can eat langar on chairs

Lol Fer shru hogi.

. If u think there's problems here, there's problems in th whole world. Punjab doesn't just belong to u. Just because people live abroad doesn't mean they have no connection with punjab. We are trying to make u understand n ur like oh punjab Punjab mera a twada ni lol.

So should I stop helping my family too penji? wat about our families that r there? I'm gonna call them n say sorryji Bol ni sakde twade nal ik kudi kendi sada punjab ni.