Pakistani Punjabis Or Mirpuris?

mrggg123

The strengh of these muslims is not in terms of physiques or their numbers. its their unity. there could be a a miilion muslims but if they are not united they have no strengh.

muslims are united due to being more intelligent in this regard. they stick together wheras sikhs are a ununited people with big caste issues that separate us.

its all to do with who;s got the bigger brains then the biggest muscles

Agree 100% about caste and unity. But I dont think they necessarily have bigger brains, because they always do drugs and underage child abuse and get caught. A lot of them have just been brainwashed. But its not all their fault, they get a lot of backlash and are targted in the media, which in turn has made them want to unite and become ghettoised even futher.

Unity can be good but in an extreme form can be dangerous.

not all of them do drugs most are into education. dont belive all what you read. they are all not doing drugs and gangs

Not all, but places like Wycombe Luton Bradford etc the overwhelming majority are. I have seen it with my own eyes, if you saw the amount of drug run businesses and cars driven around and you would be shocked at how much illegal money these guys are pumping. Places like London might be different become they have migrated there for business reasons and because its more diverse.

i cant speak for all of canada expcept for where i live. when i was growing up my whole neighbourhood was either punjabis or goreh. goreh started moving out to better areas and slowly newer immigrants started coming in from pakistan iraq ethiopia. Punjabis were hgiher in numbers but now if u look at demographics sikhs still make about 1.2 percent of the city and muslims now make 5 percent which is a huge increase. Alot of punjabis in my area have now moved to more affluent areas but we still have good numbers but nothing like back in the day.

And when it comes to running the streets around here i have to admit that its those of muslim backrounds have way more control then punjabis. Alot of the dealers r lebanese iraqi and pakistani and also west africans who usually work for the viets or whites. however there isnt really much a problem between the muslims n sikhs only a few instances of kids gettin robbed of their jackets, n jus name calling like they call punjabi ppl "Punjabs" n sikhs call them <banned word filter activated> but most times its never been face to face just when in there own circles. the only major incidents i cn think of was when muslim kids came to the nagar kirtan smoking weed and drunk tryin to start crap but i been told they had a punjabi sikh kid with them in their crew also which is kind of retarted on his part for trying to fight at your own religious . N also there was a fight between a group of pakistanis and punjabis which was supposed to be huge cos both sides called backup n there was a car load full of pakistanis who came to the school but in the end they all made up and never fought lol. When it comes to causing trouble and being hostile id have to say that its mostly the lebanese that mess around with other races n think their untouchable but its almost always lebanese vs whites.

Whats Canada like with integration, do muslims mix with different races? Are they religious, but keep it to themselves? Do they let their women date other races?

integration is really mixed around canada. sikhs on a whole are 50/50 in intergration wise but in certain areas like surrey and brampton there is alot of self segregation. surrey being the most extreme example cos from wat i been told the sikhs n whites just dont mix around there n there r "racist attacks" by punjabis against whites which involves white guys getting jumped at nighclubs.

http://www.canada.com/story_print.html?id=a28ee527-d06f-4be7-a2e2-9866a21081a3&sponsor= here is the article i was talking about earlier

That is CRAZY. I have never heard of sikhs jumping white guys here... maybe like 10 years ago they used to jump some pakistanis causing trouble and 30 years ago fighting white skin heads but those days are over! I see mirpuris beat up polish, english people etc everyday here lol

Ok il have a read safe bro.

ya the bc sikhs r the most hardcore n dnt take crap from no1. but the gta toronto punjabis r a joke most of the ones i seen r black wannabes n try talkin like there jamaican n get laughed at whenever one comes here most r scared of kaleh aswell...

Your priorities are wrong ghettosikh and I suspect, and hope, that will change over time as you get older and more mature.

There is nothing 'jokey' about the community in GTA because they are not drug dealers, ruining their community's name and reputation.

There is nothing 'jokey' about them because they don't keep murdering their fellow brothers.

There is nothing 'jokey' about them because they don't keep 'dying in their sleep' (heroin overdose)

All things considered, the Sikhs of the Toronto area deserve respect for not going down the immoral route of the BC ones.

Surrey especially, all of my relatives who have morals and want their children to have morals, are moving out. (to South Surrey and White Rock if they have the money, the Chinese areas of Richmond or Burnaby if they don't, or Alberta). The whites already see it as trailer park central and its now the case that only brand new or morally bancrupt Sikhs want to continue living there.

Let me tell you, 90% of my family in Canada live in BC so I have no motive for bigging up Toronto. Its just that from my experience the Sikhs in Toronto are in a far better moral state than those in BC.