Sant Mahapursh

UsernameTaken

look at the third section, http://www.sikhiwiki.org/index.php/Muhammad

P.S. Jesus did say, "I am the way, the truth, and the life, and nobody comes to the Father except through me!" (Cocky)

P.S. Guru Sahib said, "Some call the Lord Ram, some Khudai" (Universal Vaheguru)

Jesus was a conman, and it looks like he has fooled you as well.

You're not a Sikh no matter how you profess to be one. You're like a pebble immersed in water yet when you're taken out and broken in two, you're dry, the water has not penetrated you. This analogy applies, you're surrounded by Gurbani, you may attend the Gurdwara day and night, yet when we look into your heart the Gurbani has not penetrated your heart. It's a failure.

You're not a Sikh no matter how you profess to be one. You're like a pebble immersed in water yet when you're taken out and broken in two, you're dry, the water has not penetrated you. This analogy applies, you're surrounded by Gurbani, you may attend the Gurdwara day and night, yet when we look into your heart the Gurbani has not penetrated your heart. It's a failure.

Sadly,.....there are too many on this forum.....

What is the Kateb? it's the Bible.

Panj vakẖaṯ nivāj gujārėh paṛėh kaṯeb kurāṇā

You may chant your prayers five times each day; you may read the Bible and the Koran

The followers of the Vedas, the Bible and the Koran, standing at Your Door, meditate on You.

Ŧuḏẖ ḏẖi▫ā▫īniĥ beḏ kaṯebā saṇ kẖaṛe.

Actually it is char kateb - injil is actual new testament quran is one of the katebs, taurat -torah of jews and Zorab is last one

P.S. Jesus did say, "I am the way, the truth, and the life, and nobody comes to the Father except through me!" (Cocky)

P.S. Guru Sahib said, "Some call the Lord Ram, some Khudai" (Universal Vaheguru)

You use your egotistical manmat. But my Dhan Guru Nanak Ji Nirankar says this about the religion of others (here it's Islam)

Ho▫e muslim ḏīn muhāṇai maraṇ jīvaṇ kā bẖaram cẖukẖāvai.

Becoming a true Muslim, a disciple of the faith of Mohammed, let him put aside the delusion of death and life.

If he had any misconceptions, he'd never had uttered anything in relation to Muhammed Sahib.

Actually it is char kateb - injil is actual new testament quran is one of the katebs, taurat -torah of jews and Zorab is last one

It's a reference to the Bible too, you can't pick and choose as pleased. It's inclusive. In this quote it's not written as Char Kateb.

just expanding meaning of kateb for people who don't know ...what it includes ... that's all

just expanding meaning of kateb for people who don't know ...what it includes ... that's all

I understand :)

But yes, so many so called Sikhs listen/read the media interpretations of other religions and their scriptures, then fail to actually READ what the Shri Guru Granth Sahib Ji is SAYING.

I understand :)

But yes, so many so called Sikhs listen/read the media interpretations of other religions and their scriptures, then fail to actually READ what the Shri Guru Granth Sahib Ji is SAYING.

it's like living in a town/city but never getting to know the highlights/points of interest that is until a foreigner/stranger asks you for advice what to see... we are all strangers in our own home , Waheguru Kirpa karo sanu Naam daan baksho

Guest Jacfsing2

I honestly just said the truth, I know that truth hurts sometimes, there is no equal to the Gurus, if you understand this concept, it'll be better for you in the future.