Why Muslim Punjabis Are Future Of The Punjabi Peoples Globally

MalangBadshah

Why we sikhs can't accept the reality as it is?

Punjabis of Pakistan wear punjabi clothing, eat Punjabi food, speak Punjabi for the most part, their wedding-styles are punjabi, their traditions are punjabi and millions of them are agricultural people. What does it makes them? Oh yeah, "Arab clones", right? lol

Muslim Punjabis are Punjabis. Period. Their entire living, culture, outlook, dress, food, language, geographic expression...all of it shows it. So lets be real here guys.

Urdu is spoken in Pakistan as a national language so they don't have Punjabi in Punjab--which is bad. But statistically, there are millions of more Punjabi speaking peoples in Pakistan than there are in india. That's a fact.

Majority of Punjabis don't think of themselves as "punjabis" but Pakistanis....but it doesn't mean that Punjab is dying in Pakistan. Instead, it is growing better. If anything, Punjab is dying in india.

You are a typical Muslim liar. I doubt you are a Sikh. Your BS posts read like the same one some Muslim Arian i.diot has been writing on various Sikh forums. Punjabi Sikhs have been the ones who have held on to Punjabi culture while the Muslim Punjabis are Arab clones even lying that their ancestors came from outside South Asian when they are for the most part descendants of low caste Hindus or Hindus who were converted by the sword. There is no difference between their ancestors and these Yazidis who were only recently converted by force to Islam.

Again, lets be honest to ourselves.

Islam does not allow a parent to "kill" anyone because of dishonor (you are confusing Bible here, which actually allows parents to kill daughters for being sexually immoral). Also, Islam allows the women to marry the person of their own choice. Anyone who has actually studied the religion can tell you this. Ask any well-learned Sikh scholar who has studied Islam.

Moreover, who are we kidding here? You think "majority" of Muslim girls in the West who wear Hijabs are doing it because "of fear of their lives"? As I said, we must atleast be honest to ourselves.

We can shut our eyes, make delusions in our minds, and do whatever. It doesn't chance the reality.

Muslim girls...Punjabi Muslim girls...are much more likely to not drink, have sexual affair outside marriage, and abide by the norms/traditions of their culture than our girls (or any other girls for that matter).

Its not due to "fear of death" either.

These intellectual capacity of these Hijabis can be judged from the fact that they believe that if they do not cover up then men will not be able to control themselves and will pounce on them.

Here's a video about sexual harassment in Muslim countries, even of Hijabi women!

Muslim girls...Punjabi Muslim girls...are much more likely to not drink, have sexual affair outside marriage, and abide by the norms/traditions of their culture than our girls (or any other girls for that matter).

Not really. Sikhs are more open about problems in our community but Muslims always brush these under the carpet. If it had not been for the dozens of court cases of Paedostanis the Pakistanis would still be claiming that there was no problem of child grooming by Paedostanis. Punjabi Muslim girls have been trendsetters. I remember the first 'asian' strippers in the UK in the early 90s were two Punjabi Muslim girls. Pakistanis have problems in their community like other south asian communities.

Why we sikhs can't accept the reality as it is?

Punjabis of Pakistan wear punjabi clothing, eat Punjabi food, speak Punjabi for the most part, their wedding-styles are punjabi, their traditions are punjabi and millions of them are agricultural people. What does it makes them? Oh yeah, "Arab clones", right? lol

Muslim Punjabis are Punjabis. Period. Their entire living, culture, outlook, dress, food, language, geographic expression...all of it shows it. So lets be real here guys.

Urdu is spoken in Pakistan as a national language so they don't have Punjabi in Punjab--which is bad. But statistically, there are millions of more Punjabi speaking peoples in Pakistan than there are in india. That's a fact.

Majority of Punjabis don't think of themselves as "punjabis" but Pakistanis....but it doesn't mean that Punjab is dying in Pakistan. Instead, it is growing better. If anything, Punjab is dying in india.

Punjabi muslims have adopted so much of non Punjabi costums. Starting from their dress. Salwar Kameez is the dress of Pathans/Pashtuns, but Muslim Punjabi men have adopted this dress as their national dress. In our side of Punjab only women wear it.

And it is also untrue for the language. Punjabi Muslims have not done anything in service of the Punjabi language. It is not the national language of Pakistan nor even of Pak Punjab. It is not taught in the schools, not even one news paper or magazine is printed in whole of Pakistan in Punjabi language. Urdu which is a UP/Bihar language is the lingua franca of Pakistan. We had the same situation in India where Hindi was being forced upon us, but the Sikhs gave hundreds of Shaheedis and launched numerous morchas just for the rights of the Punjabi language. Today Punjabi is state language of Punjab. Nearly all publications of Punjabi worldwide is being printed by the Sikhs. Punjabi Poetry by Muslim Sufi saints such as Baba Farid Jee, Baba Bulle Shah, Waris Shah are probably more popular in our Punjab than in Pak Punjab where they take more interest in Urdu poetry of Ghalib, Iqbal and Faiz.

In the west, all the Punjabi cultural related topics such as Kabbadi, Bhangra, traditional Punjabi dress is promoted by Sikhs even though there are more Punjab Muslims. I have seen many Punjabi Muslims who speak Urdu with their wives and children even though they can speak Punjabi perfectly fine. Personally I have nothing against Punjabi Muslims. But I feel since they have been blessed their their own country they are in the ideal position to promote Punjabiat and Punjabi language which they so far have utterly failed. Today in the west when you ask a non Punjabi of what is the first thing he thinks of when he hears the word 'Punjabi', he will say "Sikh!" since Sikhs have become synonimous with everything Punjabi.

There is a difference between being able to read the Quran and understanding the Quran. Vast majority of Punjabi Muslims who can read the Quran do not understand what they are reading. That is why they always have to refer to the Mullah. I also think you are wrong is assuming that majority of Muslims can read the Quran. The literacy rate in any language was only 60% in 2010. So literacy in Arabic must be miniscule.

ok, so I have a different opinion than you---so I become a Muslim liar and not Sikh.

Vidya prava...tu jeonda reh.

No when your opinion is clearly not based on facts and has the smell of Muslim propaganda then I accuse you of being a Muslim liar.

What's propaganda here? Even others have accepted my points.

Muslim punjabis stay true to their faith...their girls show superior morals to ours (general trend by huge margin)...instead of getting drunk/doing drugs, Muslim punjabis establish an effective sexual existence within marriage, establish a strong family unit integrated with Islamic Culture and Civilizational vision, and establish a very solid foundation of societal existence.Hence their fertility rate is very healthy..while Sikhs are decreasing by percentage in india. The biggest indicator of a human culture's survival is TFR (under normal circumstances)...

In united Punjab, there were 53% Muslim Punjabis and 45% Sikh Punjabis in 1947.

Today, if you look at Punjab over-all, there are 66%+ Muslim Punjabis and barely 28% Sikh Punjabis.

Amongst Pakistani/Muslim Punjabis, drug-usage rate is less compared to us, farmer suicide rate is much, much less compared to our punjab, drinking isn't no way near as common place as it is on our side..and so on.

They must be doing something right, no?

If things continue the way they are..by 2030/40, there'd be probably 80% Muslim Punjabis and 15% Sikh Punjabis...

And remember, by 2030-40, under normal circumstances, Muslim side of Punjab will have improved infrastructure, greater agricultural production, higher literacy, more effective police force etc. compared to now.

So Muslim Punjabis are doing it right...whether you like it or not. All of these are pure facts. No propaganda.

Yes, they do have weakness as well (biggest of that is lack of Punjabi language prevalence on institutional level in Punjab, Pakistan)..but we must not focus on other's weaknesses. But rather focus on other's qualities and learn from them--and keep our own qualities intact.

Look you are dishonouring myself and my sikh sisters with your pathetic mud-slinging these guys maybe don't get it but you are trying to say repeatedly that we all are tarred and feathered as slags and sluts ....go peddle your vileness where they listen ....Admin you may not mind him slagging off your sisters BUT I DO ....ANY GURSIKH SHOULD ...there are a few rotten apples in every barrel but that does not mean the whole crop is foul....REMOVE HIM or LOCK THIS UP NOW!!!!!

There is no doubt that Punjab has a drug problem but we have tendency to exaggerate everything. If some youth in Punjab and too lazy to work in their family's fields, we say all the youth of Punjab are workshy. If there are some youth who are on drugs in the village then suddenly every youth in Punjab is an addict. There has never been a study of how bad addiction is in Punjab but the newspapers will always misquote a study done which they misquote to say that 75% of Punjab youth are addicted to drugs. The actual report was done on 600 ADDICTS and found that 75% were between the ages of 16-35 years. As I said there is a drug problem and Sikhs should be doing their utmost to eradicate it but it takes the biscuit when a Muslim pretending to be a Sikh comes on here trying to claim Muslim supremacy over the Sikh Punjabis.

The Muslim Punjabi have worst problems but they always sweep these under the carpet.

Alcohol is banned in Muslim Punjab (It is not freely available), farmers aren't committing suicides by thousands---even our apna agriculture is ahead of Pakistani Punjab one, and Muslim Punjabis are on "increasing" path when it comes to percentage population of Punjabi peoples, while Sikhs are on the decreasing path.

All of these are facts.

As a people...Muslim Punjabis are thriving with their flourishing Punjabi food culture, booming industries of textiles and Punjabi style clothing, and no governmental persecution as Political power of Muslim Punjab dominates the political arena of one of the most powerful nuclear states of the world.

The richest cultural center and largest Punjabi city of the world is Lahore, controlled by Muslim Punjabis completely.

So my statement stands true: The future of the Punjabi peoples are Muslim Punjabis from Pakistan.

if you dont speak the language , wear the clothes, and then feel Punjabi is lower than Urdu in stature than why come here to toot your horn ???

I don't appreciate you or your Pakistani buddies growing and trafficking drugs through to my brothers and sisters in Punjab you are trying to throw sand in people's eyes , but I am not immpressed by your hollow bravado Punjabi will die in your beloved Pakistan because you have no self-identity.