Ghar Wapsi In Punjab

proactive

In that case what we need to do is a reverse Joshua Project job and get statistics for all the villages and districts and trace back which folk are converting to Christianity, what their social status is, why they converted, which churches/organisations converted them and how they did it.

These churches compete with each other for numbers in terms of membership (both Abrahamic branches are membership based, which is why whenver you read an article about Islam they always like to mention how many muslims there are, couple of years ago it was 1.2 billion, now they say 1.5 billion, tomorrow it will be 2.5billion and in a couple of years they will be competing with rats, rabbits, ants and cockroaches to see who has the greater numbers).

Christian missionary activity in Punjab is very alarming. In the rest of India, the Hindus attack them and use violence if they try to convert Hindus. So they don't dare to convert Hindus openly anymore. But Punjab, the Sikhs protected the Christians from Hindu attacks and the Christian missionaries took advantage of our Shirafat and hospitality and have now gone into shamelessly targeting Sikhs. Most of my relatives live in Amritsar and Gurdaspur and if you travel to villages there, you will be shocked to see how many people have become Christians. And these two districts were the epicenter of Sikh militancy at one time.

The Hindu organizations who are conducting Ghar Vapsi, according to their statements this is targeting semitic religions of Muslims and Christians. Since they already consider Sikhs, Jains and Buddhists as Hindus, they are not targeting these three for conversion. While Sikhs should be worried and vigilant about RSS, but I don't even know a single Sikhs who has become a Hindu. But if you go to Punjab, you will see tens of thousands of former Sikhs who are now Christian, churches have sprung up everywhere. Then we have Izhar Alam(killer of Sikh youth) who is using his position to convert Sikhs to Islam. This should ring alarm bells in our heads but our organisations have all lost the plot since the fall of the Khalistan movement. Instead you see them losing sleep over Christians becoming Sikhs! Is there anything more laughable than this?

If you want to see what Christian missionaries are capable of, look no further than South Korea. Before WW2, it was a Buddhist nation. After ww2, Christian missionaries took advantage of the hospitality of the Buddhists and went all over this Buddhist country unrestricted. Today South Korea is a Christian majority nation where Buddhists are now the minority. The Christians have now become so bold that they are now openly praying that Buddhist temples be destroyed on TV. This is the future of Punjab if we ignore these snakes any longer.

I was literally gonna mention s.korea n christianity. Did u kno, the biggest church in the world is in s.korea, amd it has 1MILLION ppl, who go in and out of it, EVERY morning! That is astonishing! Just shows u, how slow our institutions are. I remember watchin an interview of a hindu, who was close friend of sant jarnail singh, who said, had sant ji carried on doing parchar as he was prior to bluestar to today, then all of haryana would of been sikh today!

I was literally gonna mention s.korea n christianity. Did u kno, the biggest church in the world is in s.korea, amd it has 1MILLION ppl, who go in and out of it, EVERY morning! That is astonishing! Just shows u, how slow our institutions are. I remember watchin an interview of a hindu, who was close friend of sant jarnail singh, who said, had sant ji carried on doing parchar as he was prior to bluestar to today, then all of haryana would of been sikh today!

South Korea is an example we all can see right before our eyes of what happens when a people do not remain vigilant of these Christian missionaries. Today missionaries being funded by American churches are carrying out missionary activity all over Punjab. No where it is most visible than in Amritsar and Gurdaspur. At one time when you would wake up early in the morning in the villages you would hear Gurbani from the Gurdwara speakers, now you hear some Christian father competing with the Gurbani doing his own preaching on loud speakers.

I was reading a book given written by a Indian Christian missionary named KP Yohannan about his life experience as a Christian missionary in India. What I get from reading this books is that one Christian missionary will train more, and then those missionaries in turn will train more Christian missionaries to spread Christianity all over India. It's like a pyramid scheme for these missionaries. While Hindus have fought back so missionaries have slowed down their activity in Hindu areas. Muslims are especially very vigilant about Christian missionaries. They also fight back. But Sikhs are still sleeping while these missionaries are coming to Punjab taking advantage of the security provided by the Sikhs.

South Korea is an example we all can see right before our eyes of what happens when a people do not remain vigilant of these Christian missionaries. Today missionaries being funded by American churches are carrying out missionary activity all over Punjab. No where it is most visible than in Amritsar and Gurdaspur. At one time when you would wake up early in the morning in the villages you would hear Gurbani from the Gurdwara speakers, now you hear some Christian father competing with the Gurbani doing his own preaching on loud speakers.

I was reading a book given written by a Indian Christian missionary named KP Yohannan about his life experience as a Christian missionary in India. What I get from reading this books is that one Christian missionary will train more, and then those missionaries in turn will train more Christian missionaries to spread Christianity all over India. It's like a pyramid scheme for these missionaries. While Hindus have fought back so missionaries have slowed down their activity in Hindu areas. Muslims are especially very vigilant about Christian missionaries. They also fight back. But Sikhs are still sleeping while these missionaries are coming to Punjab taking advantage of the security provided by the Sikhs.

Sad times indeed. I remember back in 2013 feb, i went to panjab for the 1st time since early 2000s. When we were driving from amritsar airport to phagwara, i saw a humungous catholic church/skool, with a massive jesus pic on the front, u cudnt miss it. Havin read wat has been goin on in the past decade, but not seein it for myself till last year, i was truly awoken to how dangerous this could be, or has become. Your assessment of them being snakes is 100% true, Their behaviour during the pakistan floods few years back, where they wud help victims, only if they converted was truly shameless and pathetic.

Sad times indeed. I remember back in 2013 feb, i went to panjab for the 1st time since early 2000s. When we were driving from amritsar airport to phagwara, i saw a humungous catholic church/skool, with a massive jesus pic on the front, u cudnt miss it. Havin read wat has been goin on in the past decade, but not seein it for myself till last year, i was truly awoken to how dangerous this could be, or has become. Your assessment of them being snakes is 100% true, Their behaviour during the pakistan floods few years back, where they wud help victims, only if they converted was truly shameless and pathetic.

they did the same this year in Jammu and kashmir , I was told by muslim when I was there in HP in september he was so thankful to Sikhs as his family was being helped by us ... he was almost in tears , he offered to pray for me ...that was a total first ...but he was so scathing about the missionaries, they would only help once the people in strife would become christian. Shameful

they did the same this year in Jammu and kashmir , I was told by muslim when I was there in HP in september he was so thankful to Sikhs as his family was being helped by us ... he was almost in tears , he offered to pray for me ...that was a total first ...but he was so scathing about the missionaries, they would only help once the people in strife would become christian. Shameful

Disgraceful.