Hindus Wearing The Kara

Guest Sanatani

nor believe that living in the jungle

Guru Sahib doesn't entirely disavow those who choose to live hermetic lives, they only comment that Grishti Jeevan is preferable.

The Ninth Patshaah spent most of their time at Baba Bakala (over two decades) in total solitude, performing Bhagti in an underground bohra.

Guru Sahib doesn't entirely disavow those who choose to live hermetic lives, they only comment that Grishti Jeevan is preferable.

The Ninth Patshaah spent most of their time at Baba Bakala (over two decades) in total solitude, performing Bhagti in an underground bohra.

Where does Gurbani give any importance to those who run away from family life and choose to live hermetic lives?

Our Gurus were revolutionary and much ahead of their times when they shunned centuries old tradition of Sanyas and said

"Family life is superior to ascetic life in sectarian garb because it is from householders that ascetics meet their needs by begging" (AG, p. 586).

I'm not pretending to be anything, in all all honesty, I have only met people in my life like you online. Everyone in real life who is Sikh isn't filled with as much hate as you for petty things like those. I would gladly take a dip in Maa Ganga Devi's waters, that is simply her name, she is a mother goddess. I think living in the jungle is okay and so is gristi, maybe you should try the jungle method and you will see what I am saying lol. Our adored revered Dusht Daman was in the jungle, are you going to talk bad about him too? Look at what he accomplished in the jungle, he achieved the ultimate gyan.

Bhenji/Bhai Sahib meh to teri perspective puchdi hai. Mere kol meri perspective hai, bas meh teri bhi janana chondi hai.

Not all Sanyasis are like that!! People give them food on their own even if they don't beg. They just want food to stay alive to do more bhagti on Sri Sri ParBrahmeshwar ji. I am sure that some even work just for enough that would cost for food and clothes but they still do live the sanyasi life. Do you think that is wrong too?

Preet ji Meri perspective hai hukam ch rena, te apne Guruji di Gurbani tho sikhna. Jo mere Guruji Di perspective a ji una nal main sehmet a.

I'm not pretending to be anything, in all all honesty, I have only met people in my life like you online. Everyone in real life who is Sikh isn't filled with as much hate as you for petty things like those. I would gladly take a dip in Maa Ganga Devi's waters, that is simply her name, she is a mother goddess. I think living in the jungle is okay and so is gristi, maybe you should try the jungle method and you will see what I am saying lol. Our adored revered Dusht Daman was in the jungle, are you going to talk bad about him too? Look at what he accomplished in the jungle, he achieved the ultimate gyan.

Bhenji/Bhai Sahib meh to teri perspective puchdi hai. Mere kol meri perspective hai, bas meh teri bhi janana chondi hai.

Not all Sanyasis are like that!! People give them food on their own even if they don't beg. They just want food to stay alive to do more bhagti on Sri Sri ParBrahmeshwar ji. I am sure that some even work just for enough that would cost for food and clothes but they still do live the sanyasi life. Do you think that is wrong too?

Thanks for agreeing that you are not

a Sikh because the Sikhs you meet in

real life know that you are not one

and leave you alone with your petty

things like your love for devi

devtaas,caste system and last but not

the least your ganga devi maa. Lol

I'm a Hindu and I wear it as well.

I did not just buy it to show off, or just buy it in some "random Sikh shop", which some Sikhs in this forum seem to think.

Lots of Hindus I know, especially my family, visit the gurdwara almost every weekend.

I got my one from a gurdwara and I've been wearing one since I was a child.

Yes, it's a Sikh symbol, but you can't forget that many Hindus joined the Khalsa but did not convert to Sikhism. Hindus wore the kara in those times for self - defence and for fighting the Mughals.

In fact, most Punjabi Hindus wear it.

Watch any Bollywood movie and every time Punjabi Hindus are shown they most of the time wear a kara.

And non - Sikh and non - Hindu men often wear it to pretend to be Sikh so they can trap Sikh girls into love.

I can guarantee you that that only applies to them.

Hindus wear it for respect for Sikhs

I see no problem with this Hindus wearing a Kara or any of the 5 kakkar. We Sikhs do not have a monopoly over these items.

The reason why we wear them may differ.

The theory girls get 'tricked' by non Sikhs is a red herring, the girls are immoral and seeking kaam to begin with, whether its with a Sikh or non Sikh is irrelevan their actions that are deplorable either way.

Apologies for the racist minority amongst us, they are deserving of some shittar.

As for Hindus joining that khalsa and not becoming Sikhs its nonsense, they may have fought alongside the khalsa (I don't know whether they did or not), but a khalsa by definition is a guru ka Sikh only.

PS people ever heard of sticking to the originally posted subject, so much random nonsense being posted

You are clearly misunderstanding me, that's not what I meant, so let me explain. I am saying, there is more than 1 way to pronounce a word and both ways are right :) are you content now?

I'm sorry but are you now saying there is more than one way to Pronounce Ekonankar? if you are then you're completely disregarding the method Our Guru Sahib Prescribed.

Whatever way that our Sri Guru JIS read or pronounce words in our Sri Gurbani, that is the way I will pronounce it while reading the Gurbani.

Good then stop asserting Om and EkOnankar are the same thing, their different concepts . When Guru Sahib pointed out they were not. Learned scholars and our Guru Sahib told us they were different. But As usual you'll dispute everything including Gurbani and everyone else as you think your the 100% right.

Why on earth are you calling yourself a sikh lol. If you think the Ganges can wash your sins go and lie in it all your life. You'll leave this life pure lmao.

You said it yourself as Ekonankar :p In our religion you say it as Ik Oankar, but that doesn't mean it didn't exist in a philosophy in other religions before (not like this). They also know of ParBrahman and ParamAtma, whic is not a new thought. Lol it only washes your sins away if you also pray, just like tying a dastar and only tying a dastar and not doing anything else won't squeeze sins away either.

There's nothing wrong to adore your indigenous culture when it doesn't harm anything, so you can calm down ~

Keep adoring "your indigenous culture" and stay faithful to it.

Why are wasting your time on a Sikh forum when you have heaps of your own cultural forums

where you can carry on propagating your caste system, worship of your millions of devi devtaas and

bnefits of having a dip in your ganga devi maa.

What do you get out of being so negative all the time?? You never seem to reply properly to my responses but you instead go off topic and degrade.

What do you get out of trying to being a person who pretends to be someone else all the time??

I have replied to all your "hindu mindset" responses and want you to come here to learn to

shun that mindset and become a Sikh.