Kelloggs Is Halal

SikhSeeker

muslims dont have to eat halal food they made it up after mohammed died for businesses and greed... mohammed ate meat from a christian.. check it out

my muslim friend bought kosher meat , she said it is OK for her to eat as it has been killed the correct way and it is from al-kitab , however my bahraini friend was adamant that she shouldn't eat it (he's part arab)

everyone knows that quran sharif was written over one hundred years after Mohammed'd death and indictaions are that Mecca was not the city he hailed from but Petra in Jordan as earliest mosques point towards Petra rather than Mecca. Too many changes have occured

I have attracted people from all faiths in my life , but on the whole they have all been on the true path within their faiths i.e. pure motives, open seeing all humans as one.

I have eaten with muslims , christians and hindus but only when we all cook langar style , paat kare ke and veggie ,at uni my international friends had no problems with that in fact it made them happy that they got support in following their own faiths in an accepting atmosphere. I would not eat from unseen hands, or krodhit hands (it affects me for some reason )of course if I was a stronger spiritual person I could perhaps afford to be very undiscriminating I just go with my inner feel .

WJKK WJKF

Bhen ji, sorry for such a late reply on this topic.

It's good that you shine through sikhi, but with pyar I say to you bhen that it is not you who attracts people, it is the values you live by, sikhi. As we are all subject to the five vices and our own manmatt, it is only gurmatt which shines like a beacon. Everyday, we consume foods which a mass produced, like bread and veg. You can never say that through this mass chain you have not consumed food via a Muslim hand.

To live by such a standard, one should adopt sarbloh bibek. As not many hands irregardless of religion are without taints of the five vices. The sikh who serves you a jalebi at vaisakhi nagar Kieran's could be as much a paapi as the musaalmaan making fresh jalebia on soho road in Birmingham. Indeed they both could be the perfect example of sant aswell lol.

there should be nothing wrong with eating halal kellogs because it's not meat. I also buy halal yogurt and other veg items because it lets me know that no meat products have been mixed in ect. talking about the halal food label yea they are on alot of foods at the supermarket this is just to attract more muslim buyers to make more profits. Even during ramadan they have sales ect its all business but are you aware of the kosher labels aswell on just about every food item available in your local supermarket

there should be nothing wrong with eating halal kellogs because it's not meat. I also buy halal yogurt and other veg items because it lets me know that no meat products have been mixed in ect. talking about the halal food label yea they are on alot of foods at the supermarket this is just to attract more muslim buyers to make more profits. Even during ramadan they have sales ect its all business but are you aware of the kosher labels aswell on just about every food item available in your local supermarket

just be sure veer ji that the yoghurt etc don't have halal beef gelatine etc , because it can be halal yet non-veg even though we would think it is a veggie item ...vigilance is best

WJKK WJKF

Bhen ji, sorry for such a late reply on this topic.

It's good that you shine through sikhi, but with pyar I say to you bhen that it is not you who attracts people, it is the values you live by, sikhi. As we are all subject to the five vices and our own manmatt, it is only gurmatt which shines like a beacon. Everyday, we consume foods which a mass produced, like bread and veg. You can never say that through this mass chain you have not consumed food via a Muslim hand.

To live by such a standard, one should adopt sarbloh bibek. As not many hands irregardless of religion are without taints of the five vices. The sikh who serves you a jalebi at vaisakhi nagar Kieran's could be as much a paapi as the musaalmaan making fresh jalebia on soho road in Birmingham. Indeed they both could be the perfect example of sant aswell lol.

I was mistaken in my expression , all that is good belongs to Guru ji I am nothing without him ... even his Sikhi attracted my husband's mind ...where I have not had sangat of sikhs Waheguru has blessed me with sangat of like-minded souls ...and for this reason I could never leave his charan

Guest Jacfsing2

This topic has gotten really long: the simple answer is yes- with conditions. You should still look at the ingredients for ANY meat products because Halal and Meat together is a Bhujer Kuerhit! But no meat you can eat Kelloggs all you want