Tensions Between 'sikh' And 'muslim' Gangs

ghettosikh

This is Canada. These will almost surely be drugs related conflicts.

These gangs should not be described as Sihks they are messed up Punjabi youth looking to get rich quick selling drugs.

In Vancouver, Surrey , BC for one shootings, killings over drugs are common place.

Yes, there are many youth trapped in the get rich quick scheme and smoking marijuana/weed is a huge thing here amongst all races of people.

Also, it's sometimes very surprising how many families with a baba, bibi, son,grandchildren ..etc.. are calmly involved and aware of family drug business.

You see them in the gurdwara acting like the perfect sikh family.. but a few of us know very well where they get all the 10-bedroom homes and luxury cars from !

The youth are th ones that are selling on streets and get caught in gang warfare.....but behind all this..it is families that do the supplying and smuggling from US.

interfaith marriages are actually not that unusual anymore i heard seen lots of punjabi guys at the gurdwara marry a white canadian girl but also alot of punjabi girls with white men christian ect but i dont know if that one took place in the gurdwara which i doubt it did. but the ones who do marry interfaith are the business oriented people and more higher class as in they did not live in an area in the city where there was a high population of apne. and regarding kashmiris there are actually alot of kashmiri people here but the reason you dont hear about them is because (im not trying to generalise or be racist) they dont really have a voice in mainstream society because they are working class and stay mostly in their area and dont come to city centre as much I know a couple of people from that community and i know they mean well but they really need to get their priorities straight they dont seem to care about going to uni, aren't scared to go jail or wanna upgrade from the working class neighbourhoods to the middle class ones which most of the desi community has done the reason the sikh community is so succesful here is because we make sure we are talking to the public voicing our opinions and concerns with the wider Canadian population ect

interfaith marriages are actually not that unusual anymore i heard seen lots of punjabi guys at the gurdwara marry a white canadian girl but also alot of punjabi girls with white men christian ect but i dont know if that one took place in the gurdwara which i doubt it did. but the ones who do marry interfaith are the business oriented people and more higher class as in they did not live in an area in the city where there was a high population of apne. and regarding kashmiris there are actually alot of kashmiri people here but the reason you dont hear about them is because (im not trying to generalise or be racist) they dont really have a voice in mainstream society because they are working class and stay mostly in their area and dont come to city centre as much I know a couple of people from that community and i know they mean well but they really need to get their priorities straight they dont seem to care about going to uni, aren't scared to go jail or wanna upgrade from the working class neighbourhoods to the middle class ones which most of the desi community has done the reason the sikh community is so succesful here is because we make sure we are talking to the public voicing our opinions and concerns with the wider Canadian population ect

however this is just one part of canada next province over the sikh community has problems of drugs and shootings dont know why we have so many problems in bc

they are working class and stay mostly in their area and dont come to city centre as much I know a couple of people from that community and i know they mean well but they really need to get their priorities straight they dont seem to care about going to uni, aren't scared to go jail or wanna upgrade from the working class neighbourhoods to the middle class ones which most of the desi community has done

These people are the same as the UK and in order to move to middle class areas they will start to deal drugs.. Ive seen this happen since the late 80s in the UK. Ofc you get educated kashmiris but most just stay in their circle, have tight knit drug gangs and claim benefits. They marry their cousins at the age of 20 and their is no emphasis on education just have as many kids as possible and carry it on to the next generation. Some families are in their fourth generation and are still stuck in the ghetto lifestyle. They make up the majority of pakistanis in the Uk and they are a problem which needs to be addressed because their behaviour is a bigger problem then any other community from what I see. They live in 100k pound houses and have 50k range rovers and audi q7s parked outside. And to top it off they are meant to be religious and open up so many masjids etc, whats the point if you cant even sort your own problems out in opening up more mosques?

And yes they do groom school girls, espcially sikhs ones. Although I agree with them that some sikh women who dont care do marry them, although I do care I care more in the fact that they target sikh girls in unis and schools who are immature and arent grown up yet, however its the families and the sikh elders fault to an extent. Whats sikh education like in canada?

education for sikh community is actuallu getting way better you have more apne going to uni now then ever before its actually quite nice

Getting university education is only good for worldly gains. Question is, how many Sikh youth in western countries have Gurmat education which will to a large extent insure Sikhs marry Sikhs and not outside. Plenty of Sikh girls/boys who go to university go out with non Sikhs, sleep around, drink alcohol. Their lifestyle is no different than the average Gora.

Many parents try to wash their hands of responsibility by blaming everything on Gurdwara committees. But how many Sikh parents are living the Sikh lifestyle at home? how many of them do paath as a family instead of mothers busy buying new punjabi suits going to parties every weekend with fathers getting drunk while dancing to dirty Punjabi songs and spending the rest of the week doing chuglis of their rishtedaars? how many make sure their children do paath daily? almost none. Gurmat sanskaars are usually taught from home. If parents are not imparting them to their children, then how much can outsiders do?

Getting university education is only good for worldly gains. Question is, how many Sikh youth in western countries have Gurmat education which will to a large extent insure Sikhs marry Sikhs and not outside. Plenty of Sikh girls/boys who go to university go out with non Sikhs, sleep around, drink alcohol. Their lifestyle is no different than the average Gora.

Many parents try to wash their hands of responsibility by blaming everything on Gurdwara committees. But how many Sikh parents are living the Sikh lifestyle at home? how many of them do paath as a family instead of mothers busy buying new punjabi suits going to parties every weekend with fathers getting drunk while dancing to dirty Punjabi songs and spending the rest of the week doing chuglis of their rishtedaars? how many make sure their children do paath daily? almost none. Gurmat sanskaars are usually taught from home. If parents are not imparting them to their children, then how much can outsiders do?

Very true !

Education can actually get so many lost !

It's also no surprise that if you look at the medic and law students, you will actually find a huge number that may have theoretical intelligence but when it comes to homely life, gurmat, seva...etc... ;they really don't have a clue. In fact many of them will find it difficult to hold a conversation with a younger sikh in order to be advising him/her the right way.

The other thing that you mention about parents with their manmat activities....is also the reason why some many youngsters drift away from religion altogether because they assume that it is just some blind formality.

Newer generations are quite wise in the sense that they can easily spot these things and they like to question all actions. ....so if the mother spends 12 hours a day watching bollywood and buying suits...etc... the young kid understands that the occasional paath she does and visit to gurdwara is just some formality or when she needs something mayaavi that requires ardas.

People from the UK should not be confusing the UK 'drugs business' with west coast Canada's 'drug business'. Its like comparing the financial sector of London with Edmonton. One is so huge and hugely different it makes the other look insignificant. Whilst in the UK, there is a bit of money to be made from drugs, Canada, with it's BC Bud, is where we are talking about billions to be made. We're talking about Pablo Escobar riches and thats why we have Pablo Escobar Columbian type violence there (in west coast Canada). The mass middle class in America don't want mexican marijuana. They want Canadian BC Bud and they want it bad. So bad they're willing to pay top dollar for it and so bad that American and Mexican gangsters are lining up to swap large quantities of cocaine to the the Canadians in exchange for BC Bud. Thats why so many Canadians, a large proportion of them being Punjabis, get mixed up in this business and when you have this obscene amount of money involved obscene violence is never too far away.

People from the UK should not be confusing the UK 'drugs business' with west coast Canada's 'drug business'. Its like comparing the financial sector of London with Edmonton. One is so huge and hugely different it makes the other look insignificant. Whilst in the UK, there is a bit of money to be made from drugs, Canada, with it's BC Bud, is where we are talking about billions to be made. We're talking about Pablo Escobar riches and thats why we have Pablo Escobar Columbian type violence there (in west coast Canada). The mass middle class in America don't want mexican marijuana. They want Canadian BC Bud and they want it bad. So bad they're willing to pay top dollar for it and so bad that American and Mexican gangsters are lining up to swap large quantities of cocaine to the the Canadians in exchange for BC Bud. Thats why so many Canadians, a large proportion of them being Punjabis, get mixed up in this business and when you have this obscene amount of money involved obscene violence is never too far away.

But states such as Colorado, Washington and Oregan now legalising cannibis, I think that there is going to be a big decline in BC Bud. Colorado has made so much tax revenue out of it that other states in the US will follow suit. Once California legalises it, BC's whole west coast drug transit routes are going to be finished.

Interesting times ahead for the Punjabi gangs and their smuggling operations.