Keeping Rehat At University

singhcity

Can you be respectful of all human beings? He has the right to both any religion and expressing any opinion.

A creature who dares to dis respect my religion does not deserve any respect.

Ironic, considering a key tenet of your religion (sikhism?) is love and compassion for all human beings.

Wow so Hindu Jatt 1968 quotes Dasam Granth.

I don't have a phobia of hindu's just Hindu Jatts like yourself who come on this site to deliberately mock + distort Sikhi.

And yes i do hate a Hindu Jatt like yourself for finding pleasure + amusement in the rape of innocent young girls.

There is a Troll Union because I set it up in December 2014 + launched it when this Muslim troll tried to diss Sikhi.

Then this Hindu Jatt 1968 started to attack Sikhi with snide comments after the Pakistani Muslim troll was exposed.

Do u think that HinduJatt68 who finds amusement+pleasure in the rape of innocent young girls is holding legit views?

I think his views are his and he is entitled to compassion regardless of what they are. Additionally, hsingh68 was simply expressing his admiration of Vaheguru in that post, albeit in a rather insensitive and largely disrespectful manner. Finally, how do you know he is Hindu? I don't think that you get to define who is a Sikh and who isn't.

I'm not a fan of hsingh68, but he seems to be a human being (mostly Sikh) and one who clearly cares about Sikhism.

I"ll look into it more, though. Perhaps you're right about him...

Love and compassion not at the cost of disrespect. Our religion teaches us self respect and putting people who dare insult anyone in their place.

How can you have compassion and love for someone and then continue to slander and call them derogatory names?

He was just stating his opinion and experience; you're the one insulting him.

I'm not a fan of hsingh68

I"ll look into it more, though. Perhaps you're right about him...

Bro i respect that u are a good dude that doesn't like for anybody's feelings to be hurt but this '68 dude deliberately uses Bhai Randhir Singh Ji's picture as a deliberate insult and to give credibility to his underlying anti-Sikh posts. He thinks that the Genocide of Sikhs was God's will that God actively wanted to happen. You're correct that none of us has the right to define who is or isn't Sikh in spiritual terms but he openly states that he is not a Sikh and is just a Jatt.

Good people deserve compassion. Aurangzeb, Indira Gandhi and those that get pleasure + amusement from the rape of innocent young girls like '68 don't deserve compassion. Instead we should care for the innocent rape victims he insulted more than the feelings of a troll like him. Trust me, as the biggest fattest troll on this site, i should know!

:biggrin2:

How can you have compassion and love for someone and then continue to slander and call them derogatory names?

He was just stating his opinion and experience; you're the one insulting him.

He is disrepecting Gurbani which is the biggest respect.

So go back and read what he has written and you will find out he is not just stating his opinion and experience.

Waheguru ji ka khalsa Waheguru ji ki fateh

i am moving out to the university of birmigham (hopefully) at the end of this year and i was wondering how hard it is to keep rehat while living in halls with house mates you do not get to choose. eg. being a vegiarian and not drinking etc. how does impact on living at university

Also is it hard to fit in when u dont participate in things like clubbing and going out to pubs. how do u survive freshers week?

has anyone been in the same situation situation. i would apriciate any advice.

thanks

Have any of these points helped?