Disgusting Video Of Singh Getting Jumped In Toronto

ghettosikh

That is the reason turbanned Sikhs from a young age should be taught how to defend themselves and be strong enough to take on more than one. When you are trained and strong you will not end up on the ground your opponent will be liking the dust.

If you look at how the boy put up his dukes, he did kind of know what he was doing. When it goes to the ground, then you are in a precarious situation. Sometimes the best thing to do is to hit and run.

Last night on CBC's (Canadian Broadcast Corporation) daily night time news show 'The National', as part of their week long special coverage of ISIS (Islamic State) and radicalization, they interviewed some guy who tracks terrorists.

This guy said that the largest terrorist organization in Canada is not a Muslim group. He said it's a Sikh group.....................

LOL, people will try to do anything to put Sikhs down....how pathetic.

Compare Muslim population to Sikh population.

Compare Muslim terrorism to Sikh terorrism.

How in any way do Sikhs have terrorist groups, let alone the largest.....

Maybe N3O sent that guy his special investigative report that he's always talking about..LOL....

Everyone knows who was really behind the Air India bombings....you don't have to be a genious to know that it's not Sikhs.

Indian government labels Sikhs as terrorist/militants in any/every news report, and all of the world's governments follow/adopt those lies because they're just looking for economic contracts...

A clear situation of money over morals.

The Canadian Sikhs are a very peculiar and fascinating study . On the one hand they can be the most militant and hardline of all the Sikhs in the diaspora, and in my experience are usually the most pro-Khalistani. And yet on the other hand they can barely be gravitised to attend an anti-India demonstration, and the violence of their internal squabbles and disputes over Gurdwara committees is unparalleled anywhere else outside of Punjab. They are at once the most and the least serious about Sikhi of all the sangats I have encountered.

I'm not entirely sure how this circumstance came to be established, I'd be interested to know.

You describe Canadian Sikh community perfectly.

There's no middle ground when comes to Canadian Sikh men (Most Canadian Sikh women are most part loyal and semi-religious at least) when comes to Sikhi and politics. You either get hardcore pro-Khalistani type or non-religious gangster/drug dealer type. Only thing these two groups have in common is that they both easily resort to violence when dealing with conflict.

Last night on CBC's (Canadian Broadcast Corporation) daily night time news show 'The National', as part of their week long special coverage of ISIS (Islamic State) and radicalization, they interviewed some guy who tracks terrorists.

This guy said that the largest terrorist organization in Canada is not a Muslim group. He said it's a Sikh group.....................

LOL, people will try to do anything to put Sikhs down....how pathetic.

Compare Muslim population to Sikh population.

Compare Muslim terrorism to Sikh terorrism.

How in any way do Sikhs have terrorist groups, let alone the largest.....

Maybe N3O sent that guy his special investigative report that he's always talking about..LOL....

Everyone knows who was really behind the Air India bombings....you don't have to be a genious to know that it's not Sikhs.

Indian government labels Sikhs as terrorist/militants in any/every news report, and all of the world's governments follow/adopt those lies because they're just looking for economic contracts...

A clear situation of money over morals.

Who was this guy? What's his name?

You describe Canadian Sikh community perfectly.

There's no middle ground when comes to Canadian Sikh men (Most Canadian Sikh women are most part loyal and semi-religious at least) when comes to Sikhi and politics. You either get hardcore pro-Khalistani type or non-religious gangster/drug dealer type. Only thing these two groups have in common is that they both easily resort to violence when dealing with conflict.

Who was this guy? What's his name?

Bro when you talk about sikh women here in canada they are great and very religious but we do have a problem with alot of punjabi girls claiming to be sikh using kaur in there name and at the same time going to clubs posting pictures with drink in hand and generally just acting like a tyical white girl.

and secondly the only gangster drug dealer types will be found in BC outside of BC it will be very hard for you to find a punjabi being a durg dealer or gangster and even the ones i BC are generally seen as wannabes. The khalistan support has died down a lot in Canada. At Nagar keertan the khalistani stalls are a ghost town and a lot of sikhs will just identify as being indo canadian because thats were their heritage comes from.

Also I think the reason why you see more fights and violence in canada is because the sikh community in canada is newer than the one in UK. You guys came in the 60's and we came in the 80s and 90s these things tend to die down with time. Also alot of us have roots to malwai region while alot of uk sikhs are from jalandhar and doaba region

I agree with you that Canadian Sikhs are by far the most pathetic in the diaspora

Brother you need to calm down. How are canadian sikhs the most pathetic? If you think a community that is respected by all others, a communtiy that has been labelled the model minority and used as guide to other immigrants on how to integrate is pathetic then ok. You are from USA i take it, how much influence does the US sikh community even have in politics? none....

What on earth was that dumb gorah smokin, wen he names a mystery sikh group as the biggest threat to canada? Funny he cudnt name that "sikh terrorist group", yet tamil tigers, isis n al qaieda were all mentioned, pathetic! Do NOT b suprised, if a big so-called canadian related terrorist attack happens in the nxt decade or so, n its blamed on sikhs. This is clearly defamtion n bullyin of our communities name. I mean air india, whether it was done by sikhs or not, is irrelevant, as that was mid 80s, that was 30yrs back. What high level militancy have sikhs revived in, say, past 5yrs, for us to warrant the label as most dangerous in canada? Ehna de changi tarrah shitthar pehn!

What on earth was that dumb gorah smokin, wen he names a mystery sikh group as the biggest threat to canada? Funny he cudnt name that "sikh terrorist group", yet tamil tigers, isis n al qaieda were all mentioned, pathetic! Do NOT b suprised, if a big so-called canadian related terrorist attack happens in the nxt decade or so, n its blamed on sikhs. This is clearly defamtion n bullyin of our communities name. I mean air india, whether it was done by sikhs or not, is irrelevant, as that was mid 80s, that was 30yrs back. What high level militancy have sikhs revived in, say, past 5yrs, for us to warrant the label as most dangerous in canada? Ehna de changi tarrah shitthar pehn!

that guys an . sikh militancy is over and just recently isis linked group Al Shahbab was calling on it's supporters to attack malls and named west edmonton mall one of its targets (and looking at the somali gang problem in edmonton this is an actual threat). Ya i really think sikhs pose the biggest threat to canada..

Bro when you talk about sikh women here in canada they are great and very religious but we do have a problem with alot of punjabi girls claiming to be sikh using kaur in there name and at the same time going to clubs posting pictures with drink in hand and generally just acting like a tyical white girl.

and secondly the only gangster drug dealer types will be found in BC outside of BC it will be very hard for you to find a punjabi being a durg dealer or gangster and even the ones i BC are generally seen as wannabes. The khalistan support has died down a lot in Canada. At Nagar keertan the khalistani stalls are a ghost town and a lot of sikhs will just identify as being indo canadian because thats were their heritage comes from.

Also I think the reason why you see more fights and violence in canada is because the sikh community in canada is newer than the one in UK. You guys came in the 60's and we came in the 80s and 90s these things tend to die down with time. Also alot of us have roots to malwai region while alot of uk sikhs are from jalandhar and doaba region

I am Canadian from Toronto area. :cool2:

Brampton is becoming drug capital in Southern Ontario region to a point that American border guards inspect every truck coming from Brampton to see if there's any drugs (This can be confirm by anyone working in transportation industry) these days.

Most of these drug dealers and traffickers from Brampton are coming from own community. It isn't BC level, but there's definitely criminal activity that exists in Ontario Sikh community.

You're right about Sikh demographic is different than UK Sikh. Most of Punjabis in Toronto are from Malwa region who immigrated to Canada in large numbers during 80's as well.