Milk Nishan Sahib

hsingh8963

bro, gurdeepsinghjohal was put into QC because he was denying the truthfulness of Gurbani and Vaaraan of Bhai Gurdas Jee. And he was put on QC due to another topic not about the issue of Kachee lassi being used

So he was punished for speaking his views that certain others didn't agree with? Sounds like something I'd expect from Islamists. Everyone should be free to speak their mind on a discussion board.

So he was punished for speaking his views that certain others didn't agree with? Sounds like something I'd expect from Islamists. Everyone should be free to speak their mind on a discussion board.

It`s more than just that. Even when he was completely beaten in any argument with members here, he still insisted on spreading his propaganda. People like that come here with an agenda or ulterior motive to only spread misinformation and misguide others.

So, as i mentioned a few pages ago, i said someone should grab a Giani and ask them, and after many attempts i finally managed "Grab a Giani" and i asked him about this whole milk thing, the only answer i got was that mild was considered pure (probably due to the cow's elevated status in India) so it has been used for many centuries as well as yoghurt, so basically he didn't have a clue.

So, as i mentioned a few pages ago, i said someone should grab a Giani and ask them, and after many attempts i finally managed "Grab a Giani" and i asked him about this whole milk thing, the only answer i got was that mild was considered pure (probably due to the cow's elevated status in India) so it has been used for many centuries as well as yoghurt, so basically he didn't have a clue.

The fact that he didn't have a clue is not that surprising. What is surprising however, is his high praise, in terms of purity, of a pint of banksy's "mild". I'm guessing your giani is from Wolverhampton then ?

The fact that he didn't have a clue is not that surprising. What is surprising however, is his high praise, in terms of purity, of a pint of banksy's "mild". I'm guessing your giani is from Wolverhampton then ?

No, no, this Giani was fresh from the mother land, and my bad, milk not mild, but saying that, he does look a little hungover in the mornings but i always put that down to an excess of karah parshad.