Picture Surfaces Of Amritdhari Kid Being Bullied

Let's see if they're will be an equal amount of outrage for this as there was for the pakhandi getting beaten. How low have Sikhs fallen that in even Punjab they are the victims often? Can't even defend ourselves, all we can do is whine about our "sentiments." Had it been 1983, these losers would have been dealt with already.

post-45833-0-40620100-1429993028.jpg

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Those responsible have to beg for forgiveness at the young boys feet. Thanks to the jatha!!! Akaal!!!!!!!!

Unfortunately when the Sikhs do retaliate and make a video of it then this whole forum will condemn those guys and say they are terrorist, Khalistanis, Taliban etc.

Couldn't have put it better myself. When Sikhs react to provoking then they are militants or fanatics or extremists. When Sikhs take the harassment, bullying and discrimination by non-sikh criminals t

Posted Images

How did this come about?

We have a clear picture of the guy in the pink T-shirt, so it shouldn't be too difficult to locate him. Find the young kid, then find these idiots. Are they Sikhs? I'm not kidding, some of our lot back home have a very questionable sense of humour. I dread to think what kind of negative mental affect this has had on the young child in terms of demeaning his Sikhi.

• Like 2

Absolutely dreadful, will the authorities arrest abd punish these guys? Or do they only give a speedy response when Sikhs are involved. Our Sikh Jathebandhis in India seem to have disappeared, not a word. Taksal, Nihangs , Baba , Sants all silent.

Better question is, where were the kids parents?? Bullies will sadly, always exist.

Parents cant supervise their kids 24/7, plus kids in the villages run around alone all day.

The pakandhi sikhs won't condemn this. Don't hold your breath.

I don't expect nearly as much of a backlash, bunch of liberal losers!

Can't the police get involved?

I assume they will once ID's are confirmed.

How did this come about?

We have a clear picture of the guy in the pink T-shirt, so it shouldn't be too difficult to locate him. Find the young kid, then find these idiots. Are they Sikhs? I'm not kidding, some of our lot back home have a very questionable sense of humour. I dread to think what kind of negative mental affect this has had on the young child in terms of demeaning his Sikhi.

Someone with Sikh Channel released it, this likely took place in Amritsar. They could be sikh or hindu, god knows, no kara visible on any of their wrists however, don't know about India but most here wear a kara.

Absolutely dreadful, will the authorities arrest abd punish these guys? Or do they only give a speedy response when Sikhs are involved. Our Sikh Jathebandhis in India seem to have disappeared, not a word. Taksal, Nihangs , Baba , Sants all silent.

I don't expect Badal or any jathedaars to speak out on this, but yet when the video of the Sikh child being bullied on the bus was released all the major Punjab heads were trying to tell lecture America.

• Like 1

Unfortunately when the Sikhs do retaliate and make a video of it then this whole forum will condemn those guys and say they are terrorist, Khalistanis, Taliban etc.

If they have any sense nobody should be making videos. News will spread by itself.

• Like 2

Need to be cleverer than that. Can't be going all ISIS on these degenerates even if we think they deserve it. Use head not heart. Punishment should be in proportion to the crime committed. Above all, the whole world doesn't need to see it on YouTube. That's a complete nonsense, and no, it doesn't scare people even though we may think it might. If anything, it emboldens others to escalate matters if they think they can get a rise out of us. Unfortunately, subtlety and subterfuge have never been our strong points.

My thinking was that these people may act up because they know there will be little to no consequences, the authorities sure won't do much. But if vigilante justice occured, may send a message to other guys. In that part of the world, western morals are useless.

• Like 2