Tommy Robinson

eduardo

Overall I would say TR is the second W Churchill

He spoke and fought for justice where the capitalist govt weren't concerned with grooming and religious conversion

Yeah, umm, no, that's like calling David Cameron the second coming of Christ, really, your comparing TR to Churchill, one dude led a country out of war and rebuilt it(Churchill) and the other's a racist bigot who, admittedly started off on the right foot but the moment his organisation spiralled out of control ran away like a baby leaving his EDL to splinter off into more extreme right wing groups, just what we need, as if we haven't got enough problems with racism as it is.

I wouldn't go that far but most white people I know don't trust Pakistani Muslims and this is not a result of the EDL, it's a result of the child grooming scandal.

If you really want to know what has done the most damage to community cohesion it is the grooming scandal, that was the catalyst.

We are always being told to let the offending community sort out their own problems rather than outsiders moving in but this particlar community never seems to do that.

Anyway, all I can see is the mistrust gowing and the Pakistani community becoming more insular, the future doesn't look bright regarding this community.

My personal opinion is they brought it all upon themselves.

You see, the unfortunate truth is the Pakistani community are their own worse enemy, instead of standing up when cases of grooming and abuse occur and saying we won't stand for this stuff they run away in denial, the media has it's part to play as well, if 10 men are arrested they will focus on those from a Pakistani community, truth be told, if they do have a problem with their men then they really need to man up and sort it out otherwise tensions are going to keep on rising and innocent people are going to start getting hurt because of the fact that they are from a certain community.

I think the british will deal with the threats islam poses however i do see a bleak economic future for britain this will be accelerated by exiting the european union

they won't do anything ukip could, bnp or British first definitely would.I don't vote bnp or BF, but offer them the hand of friendship. I would vote ukip.