Akal Takht Jathedar Justifies Calling Indira Perpetrator Of Bluestar

JSinghnz

SLAVERY!!!

This is y the world MUST know of the dictatorship, NOT democracy of crappystan. How can it be democracy, wen the inhabitants cant even put up posters of an individual or ask for a referendum for a seperate country? Did scottish ppl get rounded up into prisons for demandin a referendum/independance? Did alex salmond get called a extremist/seperatist for bein at the forefront for wantin change for their nation? India is no different to communist china, who they love to hate, yet r not even worthy of mentionin chinas name, as china is seriously goin places. I cannot wait for the day crappystan gets broke into pieces, n the enemies of the panth, especially panjabi hindus r slaves of foreign forces.

The matter of the SGPC has confounded me for years. I've never met a single Sikh who has anything good to say about it. Everyone whom I approach on the subject invariably issues forth heated vitriol about how rotten and corrupt the organisation is.

This begs the question, if all Sikhs hate the SGPC, why the hell is it still in power?

It would seem that the only thing we Sikhs hate even more than the smarmy politicians of the SGPC, is having to heave our corpulent bodies away from our computers to actually do something.

Politicians are only as good as the people they are representing. The SGPC, the Akali Dal, they are nothing more than mirrors being held up to the face of our Panth.

So some of these misguided punjabi hindu's held a religious ceremony to respect the evil indian army men who went in and invaded and attacked the Sikh holiest shrine? destorying the Sikh parliament (sri akal takht), looting our sikh heritage from Sikh reference library and to top it off Killing thousands of innocent Sikh men, women and children as well as religious and political leaders?

Imagine it was the Sikh Khalistani army who went into a hinduism holiest temple in varanasi and destroyed it and the indian parliament killing thousands of hindus and 30years on Sikhs held a religious ceremony for the shaheed Khalistani army members. This is how besharam, evil, disgraceful and absurd some of the punjabi hindus have become.

Talk about provoking the Sikhs of punjab or what. Tell you guys what lets do ardas for the evil mughul jihadi soldiers who killed hindu's back all those centuries ago lets see if the Hindustani's the HP's like it then?

The whole thing is a scam bro. It was a set-up from the start. Kashmir was in the news for Pakistan flag waving. Now the Kashmiri Muslim party (PDP) is in alliance with Modi (just like Badal). So what happens an innocent Sikh who was buying medicine for his grandfather gets shot dead with a bullet to the head in order to take the media heat off the Pakistan flag waving. The police put infiltrators (who were shouting Khalistan slogans, then pretending to attack + then crossing over to police lines) amongst ordinary Sikhs peacefully protesting (in order that they could use a fake excuse to shoot an innocent Sikh buying medicine for his grandfather dead) when the whole world knows that the Kashmiri Sikhs (as a 1.5% minority there) are never going to ask for Kashmir to be included in Khalistan and so they have never raised slogans for it before. For 30 years before now there were no problems with Shaheedi smagams being held (each and every one of which featured Sant Ji's pic as one pic amongst many of our shaheeds like General Shabeg Singh Ji) and now all of a sudden after 31years there's suddenly a problem ... especially after nobody waving Pakstan flags recently was shot. The so-called Sant Ji posters were in fact adverts for Chardikala Time TV's coverage of the shaheedi smagam. Now on top of that these fake staged prayers for terrorist soldiers from 1984 and killer cops that killed Shaheed Bhai Jasjit Singh Ji are a deliberate fake attempt by our enemies to portray Sikhs as the fanatics when the anti-Sikh coalition are the real terrorists. No ordinary human being would go to a prayer for terrorist army murderers or killer cops but the Shiv Sena goons are paid criminals who work for RAW to destabilise the Sikh Panth. Even the fake 25 DamDami Taksal activists that were chanting Khalistan at Sri Darbar Sahib the other day have been exposed as RAW double agents without any kes but just wearing dumalla's so they can show to the masses that the Khalistan issue is still there (to allow RAW to get funding and send Brar on shopping holidays to the UK).

Punjabi Hindus paying tribute to the terrorist Indian army soldiers who attacked Sri Darbar Sahib in 1984 Ghalukara is like rubbing salt in our wounds. This would would be like Muslims celebrating the destruction of the Somnath Mandir by the Muslim army of Mahmud Ghazni. But even Muslims would not be so indecent to do such a thing. The fact these terrorist Shiv Sainics have to do this under heavy police security protecting them says a lot

That's it Jonny Veerji, the whole thing is a scam. Any of these Shiv Sena criminals going to do a fake prayer for terrorist army + killer cops are doing it deliberately so that we kill there skinny little a$$es so that RAW can portray Sikhs as terrorists and so-called trouble makers when this is the most evil and insulting thing these pathetic little dogs could ever do.

They're trying to provoke Sikhs. I don't think they truly believe for a moment their "tribute" to the army is genuine. It's just a game to them. There's that saying, "The devil makes work for idle hands." Well in this case it's idle, empty brains too.

Exactly bro but how do we deal with them Veerji? It's obvious it's a total set-up but I feel like personally killing all of those going to this Indira Gandhi terrorist tribute camp. So how do we respond? I think this has been done deliberately to stop more ordinary Hindu's from becoming Sikh. So the only way our enemies can stop people leaving Hinduism is by generating communal hatred via stunts by these Shiv Sena dogs.

Exactly but how do we deal with them bro. It's obvious it's a set-up but I feel likely personally killing all of those going to this Indira Gandhi terrorist tribute camp. So how do we respond? I think this has been done deliberately to stop more ordinary Hindu's from becoming Sikh. So the only way our enemies can stop people leaving Hinduism is by generating hatred via stunts by these Shiv Sena dogs.

I sincerely don't know how to approach a situation such as this one, bro. It would be very easy for Sikhs such as myself to pontificate, sitting here in the comfort of our western lifestyles, talking about not falling prey to incitement, taking the moral high ground, etc. My blood boils just as much as any other man when confronted by nonsense like this. Sometimes the best option is to sit it out and take the flak whilst regrouping and adjudging the situation with a calm head; other times a forceful message needs to be sent. What type of action this particular scenario merits is anyone's guess. Only those over there in the thick of it can accurately decide what to do.

^^ You're right bro. I think we need to isolate Shiv Sena as a crazy gang of criminals that work for RAW. And then do massive amounts of parchaar to ordinary Hindu's who get tarred with the same brush by Shiv Sena criminals doing these fake prayers. As Sant Ji faced the same propaganda attacks. Sant Ji was meant to be the devil incarnate according to the Congressi media. But Sant Ji brought tens of thousands of Hindu's into Sikhi through patient parchaar. And this is why Indira Gandhi decided to make Sant Ji and other sincere Gurmukhs like General Shabeg Singh (who saved millions of Bangladeshi lives and was one of India's greatest war hero's) shaheed. They knew that with Sikhs in the early 1980's peacefully campaigning for human rights of all people (not just themselves) and even ordinary Hindu's becoming Sikh in massive numbers then it was only a matter of time before Indira Gandhi would lose her grip on power. It was only lucky for the Delhi terrorists that they managed to destroy Sri Akal Takht Sahib's structure and start the Genocide in 1984 as i reckon if Sant Ji and great shaheeds like General Shabeg Singh and others had been alive for a few years more the power of the truthful parchaar they were doing would have turned Punjab 100% Sikh by now. And Shiv Sena are the ones busy spreading this lie about Sant Ji still being alive and living in Pakistan when everyone knows Sant Ji became Shaheed 31 years ago trying to protect innocent people from Indira Gandhi's Genocide.

Source: https://www.sikh24.com/2015/06/06/pictorial-31th-anniversary-of-june-84-sikh-ghallughara-army-attack-on-golden-temple/#.VXYCJPBeP1s

PICTORIAL:

31th Anniversary of June ’84 Sikh Ghallughara (Army attack on Golden Temple)

DSC08764-610x344.jpg

Sikhs Raising Pro-Khalistan Slogans

DSC08738-610x344.jpg

Although not in line with Gurbani, a Sikh youth showing affection with Shaheed Sant Jarnail Singh BHindranwale by having a tattoo on his neck.

DSC08766-610x344.jpg

A Sikh Teenager Paying tribute to Bhai Jasjit Singh Jammu who was recently murdered by Indian Security Forces in Jammu.

DSC08759-610x344.jpg

Sikh Youth Shouting Slogans of ‘Khalistan-Zindabaad’ displaying a banner of demolished building of Sri Akal Takht Sahib

DSC08747-610x344.jpg

Sikhs participating in tribute function for Sikh martyrs where they found space.

DSC08745-610x344.jpg

Sky view of Sikh gathering

DSC08741-610x344.jpg

Activists of Sikh nationalist party Shiromani Akali Dal (Amritsar) raising the demand of right to self – determination

DSC08712-610x344.jpg

Huge number of Sikh Sangat

DSC08722-610x344.jpg

Another view of the gathering

DSC08730-610x344.jpg

Sikhs outside the Akal Takht Sahib

DSC08732-610x344.jpg

Gathering

DSC08706-610x344.jpg

Gathering

DSC08698-610x344.jpg

Gathering