Sant Hari Singh Randhawa Wale Controversy

GurburAkal

Waheguru ...I knew about the building materials ..and theaan ....but doesn't sitting in Hazoori mean sitting in the presence i.e.darbar ? Or am I misunderstanding and it just means in tabiya?

Without having access to the Punjabi version, and I might be wrong but I believe this means sitting on the tabiya only, not in Sangat where Maharaj is parkash.

You hit the nail on the head jkvlondon Ji. What these Taksali's like Dhumma who do Sri Chand Puja and Sant Samaj pakhandi babe that work for RSS want is to infect Sikhs with Hindu soch which is totally against Gurmat and Sikhi.

The DDT Maryada was established before Dhumma was born.

Nothing wrong with respecting Baba Sri Chand Ji Maharaj, and nothing wrong with Baba Ji's katha

Never said so...if Guru Ram Das ji tried use his dhardi to brush Baba Sri Chand ji's feet I believe he is deserving of respect especially as the udasis helped do parchaar of Guru ji's bani ... Suchamta is very important concept in Guru ji's Sewa. Just wanted to clear ambiguity of terms used and where sakhi is quoted from.

This Hari Randhawa manmat sakhi about women being impure is clearly a fake like many others.

Have you read and contemplated over the Gurbani in discussion? Have you consulted a Gursikh about the shabad? Understanding Gurbani takes years and still a person can't grasp even an ounce of the meaning. I don't care for Hari Singh Randhawa; he has many political associations to please. Yet we have Gurmukhs katha, who had no political ties and gave their who lives to the Khalsa Panth. They started at a early age to learn Gurbani. Started with memorizing Gurbani first, 5 Banis, 5 Granthi and so on. They focused their whole life on understanding Gurbani. They read vedas, shastars, simritis, gita, etc as Sri Guru Gobind Singh Sahib ji's instructs all Sikhs in the 52 Hukams. When did Sikhs who know nothing about their fathers birth become so big headed? I cornered Panthpreet Singh and he couldn't answer my questions. Yet, I know very little about Gurbani. This Sikhvoice youtube channel you use against Hari Singh Randhawa is baseless. The guy does not have the basic understanding of Gurbani to grasp this discussion. Yet other times he does make sense on the more simple concepts in Gurbani.

Women sitting on the left because they are impure is total nonsense and DamDami Taksal does not believe in this nonsense. I won't comment on the sakhi because many times, some parts are not said when the missionary cult is on a witch hunt. But as far as the woman body being impure during periods is what Gurbani is saying. The Sikhvoice person brings up Bhagat Kabir ji's shabad of saying everything is impure, has not understood the Rahao line and therefore he lost the meaning of the whole shabad. A smart person thinks, why did the rahao come in the shabad, when speaking about where to sit and eat? Why not a pankti after or before? What is so important about this tuk that Guru Sahib wants us to sit and contemplate over the shabad from this point? With every shabad there is a historical reference attached to it. Bhagat Kabir ji shabad is a conversation between a Hindu priest and Bhagat ji. The Rahao line is the hammer hitting the nail on the head. The bells start going off and all you see is Vaheguru around you. The mind goes into a trans and just wants to repeat Vaheguru you are the greatest, there is no other great as you. Bhagat Kabir ji is challenged by the Hindu priest to prove him wrong. Bhagat Kabir ji accepts his challenge and tells the Hindu priest to come and eat with him. The Hindu priest blows up and says, this area is impure because it has not been cleansed in the prescribed Hindu way. The Hindu priest says, what does Bhagat ji know about dharm, when he doesn't even know where to sit and eat. Then Bhagat ji sharpens his talwar and slices the Hindu priest ego with Satguru's Bani. Bhagat ji, is saying, in this context everything is impure in this context. Bhagat ji is very straight forward in his tone many times. He doesn't use a sweetener in his words. Bhagat ji is very well known in his shabads to be straight forward. Listen to the shabad, where Bhagat ji says to stay in the nude and wearing clothes are the same. Yet, he is not saying being in the nude is alright in Gurmat. An inexperienced person reading the Shabad will take it as, if Bhagat ji is saying stay in the nude. Yet listen to Sri Anand Sahib and Guru Sahib is being very sweet and using a lighter tone through his words. Those interested in finding the truth here, can listen to Sant Baba Gurbachan Singh ji's katha on both shabads. After I listened to his Katha, my mind was satisfied with the truth in these shabads.

Don't be self diagnosing shabads. An old man doesn't trust his mind to find a cure for his body illness after 50 years of life and rather go to the doctor who is half his age. Don't put your soul in the hands of those who only started learning what, where, and who Gurbani is two years ago?

Gurbani states that impurity is of the mind (not the body).

Bhagat Kabir Ji totally destroys the fake bahmanwaad sakhi's put out there by RSS + Badal + Hari Randhawa

found the video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tE_B4xaEo9Y

(RSS/Badal/Randhawa point about women's impurity refuted)

Guru Gobind SIngh ji had Mata Bhag Kaur as his personal Bodyguard does this mean she was excused duties at that time...if one followed the line of argument it sounds as if he is saying a woman in that state should not come to Guruji darbar or do matha tek ...so wrong ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0qPdXo-rHrc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tE_B4xaEo9Y