Biggest Answer To Muslims

Big_Tera

They have created a huge world wide cult following, both of them.

It's actually quite dangerous but Jesus cult followers tend to hero worship to beyond stupidity at worst and at best sing a great song in the Choir.

Mohammed cult followers tend to kill people.

That's all I'm saying.

But as far as our relationship with Jews go it is that we have both been huge victims of Islam so I guess it is this fact and shared history that draws us together.

Conspiracy theories abound but I think that is the heart of the issue.

And of course WW2 and the cascading blood of six million innocent souls sent to all eternity by the Fascist regime of Germany.

Our finest hour indeed.

There's just one thing I don't understand here:

Now, OK, Islam took most of it's stuff from Judaism and Jesus was a Jew and his followers (the nazerine sect of judaism) only created a new religion (centuries after his death) in order to keep their homes and lives at the time of the jewish expulsion from Jeruselum. I understand all that. But so what ? You see what I don't understand is why we have a fixation with Islam and Muslims when Hindus occupy us, Hindus arrest us at will, Hindus torture us at will, Hindus hang us at will, Hindus regularly go on massacre sprees against us, it was Hindus who, last year 2014, in Gurdaspur during the Rajoana protests, dragged us out of buses and pulled our hair out, Hindus who have us as their national joke....and yet here we are again with yet another thread about Muslims !! :wow:

Because it is your history and you have pictures of Islamic persecution all inside your temple walls.

We have pictures depicting injustice. Right now, the people inflicting barbaric injustice against us are hindus. However, the way we're blinding ourselves to our present predicament and transporting ourselves to the previous predicament 400 years ago somewhat gives justification to the hindu's argument/stereotype of us being a bit simple ?

I don't get why people are so fascinating with Islam. Muslims were tyrants to Sikh people and we should never forget that but I feel that history is now affecting our youth who seem to develop this hatred for them as a people.

Because it is your history and you have pictures of Islamic persecution all inside your temple walls.

The pictures are sort of meant to remind people of the hardships the Sikhs who came before us faced. We shouldn't look at it as Muslims killing Sikhs, it should be tyrants oppressing the masses and how the strong will of those iron clad sikhs withstood those swords.

I mean not all muslims back in our Guru-ji's day were bad. Even when Guru Gobind Singh ji was facing Aurangzeb's hoards there were some gentle muslim souls who helped sikhs.

We have pictures depicting injustice. Right now, the people inflicting barbaric injustice against us are hindus. However, the way we're blinding ourselves to our present predicament and transporting ourselves to the previous predicament 400 years ago somewhat gives justification to the hindu's argument/stereotype of us being a bit simple ?

Best get some more modern and up to date pictures in your temples then.

No. It's best our Mods and Admin here looked up your IP address and finally put to rest your claim of being a viking scandinavian white man from sweden...norway...iceland...(fill in the blank). There is nothing, my friend, that says you are who you say you are.

There's nothing wrong with the pictures :p our Gurudwara's are also meant to be centers of learning. History is very rarely modern, our History is our heritage and usually it has pictures from key moments in it. It's sort of like our stained glass windows that many churches have.

No. It's best our Mods and Admin here looked up your IP address and finally put to rest your claim of being a viking scandinavian white man from sweden...norway...iceland...(fill in the blank). There is nothing, my friend, that says you are who you say you are.

Yo chill...Eduardo is cool