Biggest Answer To Muslims

Big_Tera

Guest Jacfsing2

All I was saying about the pictures in your temples is it would appear to an un educated outsider like me that sikhi is a kind of war against intolerent and oppressive islam.

That is just my impression from wandering around the big temple in southall.

Everyone is at war against oppressive Islam, because it takes away the basic rights of humans. But we aren't here to just declare war on Muslims as we fight individuals not entire groups.

Jae Hum Ko Parameshvar Uuchar Hai, Thae Sabh Narak Kund Mehi Paar Hai. Mo ko dass thavan ka jaano, ya mai baed na ranch pashano

He who calls me God will burn in the fires of hell, I am only the servant of God, do not doubt this.

This is from the rasna of Sri Guru Gobind Singh Ji Sahib in Bachittar Natak, where the subject is himself.

I understand that for these Sikhs to die may have been the will of God, but then why did Guru Sahib write the Zafarnamah and chastise Aurangzeb as if it was his fault? Why blame him at all for simply enacting the will of the divine?

Guru Sahib himself admits in Zafarnamah that he made a mistake:

Hadn’t I taken thee to thy word upon the Koran,

I wouldn’t have chosen the path I did. (23)

I knew not that thy men were crafty and deceitful like a fox.

Else I wouldn’t have driven myself to this state. (24)

Jae Hum Ko Parameshvar Uuchar Hai, Thae Sabh Narak Kund Mehi Paar Hai. Mo ko dass thavan ka jaano, ya mai baed na ranch pashano

He who calls me God will burn in the fires of hell, I am only the servant of God, do not doubt this.

This is from the rasna of Sri Guru Gobind Singh Ji Sahib in Bachittar Natak, where the subject is himself.

I understand that for these Sikhs to die may have been the will of God, but then why did Guru Sahib write the Zafarnamah and chastise Aurangzeb as if it was his fault? Why blame him at all for simply enacting the will of the divine?

Dasam Granth is NOT GURU so what it says in SGGS is law! That quote is said for those that refer to the Gurus as God, because that would then take people away from the message. Also I'm happy to go to hell, The Das Gurus were GOD! I'd gladly go to hell

He knew, he's Antarjami. Heard of ego? it'd look glorious had he said 'I know it all, can prevent this, that and the other'

You seem to have an agenda, I see a pattern in your negative posts. Refrain from addressing mine!

I still maintain the biggest answer to Muslims is this:

http://quran.com/109

It will drive em mad, I mean they want to engage you in a discussion so they can pick your brain apart and do your head in, why waste your time on these clowns.

Just quote this verse and walk on by, go associate with your pals and enjoy your life, don't even waste your breath on these people.

^ Mr Virk, Baba Farid Ji was a (Sufi) Gurmukh + NOT a Muslim (as Baba Farid rejected Islam).

True Sufi's like Baba Farid Ji believed in one God (Allah) but reject Prophet Muhammad as a role model due to his slave trading, pedophilia, terrorism, sexism, rapes, racism and genocides that directed and participated in during his lifetime against innocent non-Muslims.

Baba Farid Ji's criticism of Prophet Muhammad is gaining traction worldwide:

An ex-Muslim called Ali Sina of www.faithfreedom.org has also said he will pay

$5,000,000 U.S. dollars

to anyone who can disprove any of the dozen of the accusations that he has made against Prophet Muhammad.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OTeAB4l0KCM

Facts prove that the pedophile slaveowner and terrorist called Prophet Muhammad was:

a narcissist

a misogynist

a rapist

a pedophile

a lecher

a torturer

a mass murderer

a cult leader

an assassin

a terrorist

a looter

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JVWksqo-u-8

MUHAMMAD'S SPIRITUAL PROBLEMS

MUHAMMAD'S PROBLEMS WITH PAGANISM AND IDOLATRY

MUHAMMAD'S PROBLEMS WITH VIOLENCE

MUHAMMAD'S SCIENTIFIC PROBLEMS

MUHAMMAD'S EVIDENTIAL PROBLEMS

MUHAMMAD'S PROBLEMS WITH WOMEN

MUHAMMAD'S THEOLOGICAL PROBLEMS

Theres a reason y sikhs n sufis have, n had a great relationship, as we both agree on singin gods name, with music. So much so, that, pre-partition it was marasi/sufis that did kirtan in our gurdwaras, without any hesitancy.

Are they singing to a God of love not of fear.

I wonder where the Sufi's got these ideas from, does anyone know?