Biggest Answer To Muslims

Big_Tera

I visited a dawah stand today and engaged in a friendly debate and i messed up big time. The man i was debating with was chilled but he did have knowledge of sikhism the point in which i lost the debate was this:

He told me that theres only god and since theres onlybone god he can only have one religon and that having more religions would be hypocrite. He also asked me why i keep my kes and wear dastaar i told him waheguru tells me in SGGSJ he said GGSJ also says rituals dress code ect are not important only having god in your heart is and that this is a faulty

I plan on going back any tips

One God doesn't necessitate one religion, that is a very Abrahamic concept. If our God issued commandments through intermediaries, then this might be the case, but as it stands, he doesn't. Waheguru isn't the same thing as the talking, jealous Jehovah/Allah. He is much more detached by comparison. I've always thought it contradictory for Muslims to suggest that God is omniscient and all-powerful, whilst concurrently maintaining that he is restrained by the limitations of opinion. Opinions about the mutilation of childrens' genitals, inheritance and plucking eyebrows. The Koran would have us believe that the all-powerful creator of the universe is preoccupied with menial nonsense such as this. The Koranic representation of Allah begins to send less like a God, and more like the frenzied hallucination of an epileptic Arab who aspired to Jewry and Christendom, which indeed it was.

The Panj Kakkars aren't ritualistic. We do not believe that to wear them will increase our estimation in the eyes of God, as the Muslims do about their articles of faith. The Kakkars are more symbolic. Kes and the dastaar were appropriated by the Khalsa for several reasons, but notably because turbans were prohibited to all but the ruling classes (a sort of middle finger to the caste system) and their adoption disallowed their wearer from being inconspicuous and shirking his or her duty to uphold justice. Not one Sikh attempted to save Guru Tegh Bahadur at Chandni Chowk, they were indistinguishable amidst the multitudes of Hindus and Muslims in which they hid themselves.

I wouldn't return to this Dawah stand if I were you. It is very unlikely that you will change his mind, irrespective of how effective your arguments actually are.

I visited a dawah stand today and engaged in a friendly debate and i messed up big time.

I plan on going back any tips

Bro u gotta be kidding me. As AB's finest representative on this forum u need to educate that dude about his religion.

And the best way to do that is using the following facts and video's compiled by ex-Muslims.

How the heck can peeps even be doing Dawah when Islam + the Quran are so blatantly exposed as totally false!

Does anybody in the real world believe that Jesus had a virgin birth like the Quran claims!

How can selling innocent children into Slavery or raping female slaves like Islam allows be the laws of God.

We need to defeat Islam by spreading knowledge of what it stands for in order to free people from slavery to it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OTeAB4l0KCM

Facts prove that the pedophile slaveowner and terrorist called Prophet Muhammad was:

a narcissist

a misogynist

a rapist

a pedophile

a lecher

a torturer

a mass murderer

a cult leader

an assassin

a terrorist

a looter

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JVWksqo-u-8

MUHAMMAD'S SPIRITUAL PROBLEMS

MUHAMMAD'S PROBLEMS WITH PAGANISM AND IDOLATRY

MUHAMMAD'S PROBLEMS WITH VIOLENCE

MUHAMMAD'S SCIENTIFIC PROBLEMS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kj24Oz1MuCE

MUHAMMAD'S EVIDENTIAL PROBLEMS

MUHAMMAD'S PROBLEMS WITH WOMEN

MUHAMMAD'S THEOLOGICAL PROBLEMS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fz_c53O3-Hk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XkbFweDHe40

Bro u gotta be kidding me. As AB's finest representative on this forum u need to educate that dude about his religion.

And the best way to do that is using the following facts and video's compiled by ex-Muslims.

How the heck can peeps even be doing Dawah when Islam + the Quran are so blatantly exposed as totally false!

Does anybody in the real world believe that Jesus had a virgin birth like the Quran claims!

How can selling innocent children into Slavery or raping female slaves like Islam allows be the laws of God.

We need to defeat Islam by spreading knowledge of what it stands for in order to free people from slavery to it.

Facts prove that the pedophile slaveowner and terrorist called Prophet Muhammad was:

a narcissist

a misogynist

a rapist

a pedophile

a lecher

a torturer

a mass murderer

a cult leader

an assassin

a terrorist

a looter

MUHAMMAD'S PROBLEMS WITH PAGANISM AND IDOLATRYMUHAMMAD'S PROBLEMS WITH VIOLENCEMUHAMMAD'S SCIENTIFIC PROBLEMShttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kj24Oz1MuCE

MUHAMMAD'S PROBLEMS WITH WOMENMUHAMMAD'S THEOLOGICAL PROBLEMS

Hahahhaha how many times are you gunna post that same stuff dude?!! I think im starting to like you. Homo intended!! Beware...

• 1 month later...

Islam is nothing but an exact copy of Judaism. Lets just say for arguments sake that that there are good things in islam. I have not studied Islam so I do not know what these could be.

But lets just say there maybe good aspects in their beliefs, customs and rituals. ie fasting, circumcision, halal meat.

None of these are actually Islamic but Jewish. when people say they are proud to be muslim. what they are really saying is they are proud to be Jewish. but hiding behind the label of islam, the entire religion of islam is a carbon copy of Judaism. from fasting, halal meat. all come from the jewish faith.

jews eat kosher and muslims are allowed to eat kosher meat . but no jew would ever touch halal meat.

Muhammad basically copied everything from Judaism and called it Islam.

This is why Muhammed and the muslims hated the jews its because. Muhammad loved the jews in reality as all of islam is a copy of Judaism.

but Jews in the time of muhammed all rejected him as a person and as a prophet. muhammed belives in moses who is a great jewish prophet, but

jews completley reject islam.

Kosher meat, circumcision, fasting and virtually all beliefs in Isam are a copy from Judaism. hence when muslims say we love islam. what they dont know is that what they really mean is that they love the jewish faith.

Islam is nothing but a fake copied religion. and these people are basically jews not muslims. Muhammed just copied the entire jewish faith and called it islam. all their beliefs, virtually everything in islam is the exact same as Judaism. hence islam is not a true or authentic religion but a copy of another religion. anything good in islam is in fact jewish. hence muslims cant say theey are proud to be muslim. they should really say they are proud to be jewish as this is the reality.

""Islam is nothing but a fake copied religion"

As a matter of fact every religion in this world is man made.Sikhism is copied from Hinduism and Islam.Sikhism copied many things from Hinduism like concept of Reincarnation and burning of dead.

It is interesting to see Muslims bashing other religion and calling them fake :D And so does some Sikhs.I have questions for both Sikhs and Muslims that why they are so sure that their religion is true one.Sikhs would say it is in Guru Granth Sahib and Muslims would say that it is in Quran hahahaha . They will prove the authenticity of their religion by quoting their own religious scriptures :p

I don't know what was so special in Muhammad Jesus Moses and all Sikh Gurus that they God(If he exists) sent them to spread his message.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OTeAB4l0KCM

a narcissist

a misogynist

a rapist

a pedophile

a lecher

a torturer

a mass murderer

a cult leader

an assassin

a terrorist

a looter

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JVWksqo-u-8

MUHAMMAD'S PROBLEMS WITH PAGANISM AND IDOLATRY

MUHAMMAD'S PROBLEMS WITH VIOLENCE

MUHAMMAD'S SCIENTIFIC PROBLEMS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kj24Oz1MuCE

MUHAMMAD'S PROBLEMS WITH WOMEN

MUHAMMAD'S THEOLOGICAL PROBLEMS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fz_c53O3-Hk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XkbFweDHe40

"We need to defeat Islam by spreading knowledge of what it stands for in order to free people from slavery to it."

You can't defeat Islam because even if a Muslim does not believe in Islam he would be still loyal to his faith and more importantly Muslim causes.I know many Muslims who have no faith in God yet they are proud to call themselves as Muslims.

​And lastly you shouldn't worry about Islam.Even if 5 million Muslims denounce Islam it won't make a big difference to our numbers.We produce millions of Muslims every year.You should worry about your Sikhs bros in Punjab.Just join some atheist group of Punjab like Dharam dy tarak etc. And you will know how many Sikhs don't even have faith in Waheguru.I know many Atheists from Sikh family background.They are my friends on Facebook.So instead of focusing on Islam why don't you do something for those Sikhs in Punjab who are becoming atheists ? Communism and Atheism has good following in East Punjab.

AND at the end I would like to say Islam would be the last religion to be finished by Atheism.In today's world Muslims are more loyal to their faith than any other religion. Even Atheists from Muslim background like myself are loyal to it :D

@SheikhYoBooty "We need to defeat Islam by spreading knowledge of what it stands for in order to free people from slavery to it."

You can't defeat Islam because even if a Muslim does not believe in Islam he would be still loyal to his faith and more importantly Muslim causes.I know many Muslims who have no faith in God yet they are proud to call themselves as Muslims.
​And lastly you shouldn't worry about Islam.Even if 5 million Muslims denounce Islam it won't make a big difference to our numbers.We produce millions of Muslims every year.You should worry about your Sikhs bros in Punjab.Just join some atheist group of Punjab like Dharam dy tarak etc. And you will know how many Sikhs don't even have faith in Waheguru.I know many Atheists from Sikh family background.They are my friends on Facebook.So instead of focusing on Islam why don't you do something for those Sikhs in Punjab who are becoming atheists ? Communism and Atheism has good following in East Punjab.
AND at the end I would like to say that Islam would be the last religion to be finished by Atheism.In today's world Muslims are more loyal to their faith than any other religion. Even Atheists from Muslim background like myself are loyal to it