Which Is A Better Job For A Spiritual Lifestyle?

Tell me about the victories? Which one did Sri Guru Gobind Singh Sahib ji win?

Guru Sahib fought five major battles in his lifetime. He was victorious in the three that I mentioned. Bhangani, Nadaun and Muktsar.

Guru Sahib was 19 years old at Bhangani. Opposed to him was an alliance of Hindu hill rajas led by Bhim Chand of Bilaspur, intent on looting Paonta Sahib. Bhim Chand, as was typical of the Shivalik princes, had cultivated a great envy of the Guru and developed a feeling of uneasiness at the Sikhs' burgeoning power. The Guru was aided by a number of Udaasi warrior-monks. Guru Sahib himself narrates the battle in Bachitar Natak: http://www.sridasam.org/dasam?Action=Page&p=143

He also writes of the battle of Nadaun, in which he had allied himself with his erstwhile enemy Bhim Chand, and the lesser hill Rajas, who had denied tribute to the Mughal Shah - http://www.sridasam.org/dasam?Action=Page&p=149

Muktsar was the site of the last stand of the storied Chali Mukhte. You are probably familiar with the accounts.

Okay, so you have read bachittar Natak. Then tell me what Sri Guru Gobind Singh Sahib ji profession was?

Parts of it. Guru Gobind Singh Ji in his previous life attained Mukhti from this life and merged with the supreme being, seeing all the evil and hypocrisy on earth Akal Purkh decided to send Guru Sahib down to earth once again to uproot evil and start a path of truth. Guru Sahib was reluctant to leave the side of Waheguru but he did come down to Earth to do such a deed. Find me one other Person who can re-count their past lifes and have come directly from Sach Khand.

http://searchgurbani.com/dasam_granth/page/136

It starts from around here I believe.

@Kira Bachitar Natak*

Uhh, but it is still favorable to do jaap with every breath we have. If the entire universe is praising Sri Vaheguru, that doesn't mean we should stop.. We need to pray for ourselves, having someone pray for you is nice but it's better to pray for yourself all the time.

I never said it wasn't. The true Gursikh's very soul meditates on god 24/7 even if they don't "speak" the word waheguru.

wow this new format is good

You said 'doesn't need to', yes you NEED to. I forget who but from someone the word 'Ram' came out of their body in vibrations in anything they'd do or just by existing, and I am sure he was someone part of our dharam. The more the better as they say, even if I would do phat daily or even every second with my thoughts I still wouldn't be confident in escaping narak because I think I am a low person.

You really do struggle to read don't you?

I said

A true Sikh doesn't need to speak waheguru 24/7. It's like every part of his very being is saying waheguru 24/7 without words, the entire universe itself is already praising waheguru. They may live in the realm of humans but their minds and souls are at the feet of Waheguru

Do you see that word 24/7? do you know what I meant by that? They don't sit around doing simran or naam Japna as an active process, a part of them is always doing. At the same time they go about their daily lives. YES they will do simran actively whenever they can but that doesn't mean they will spend their every every moment of their time doing it actively by saying the words.