Does India Owe Reparations To The Sikhs.

Ranjeet01

Bhaji I'm sure you have totally valid points but I'd advise you not to copy and paste such large passages. I understand you're very passionate about this issue but it would be a wise idea to summarize it in small chunks so it's not a massive hindrance to the eyes, or even when someone is on the phone :/

I started to , but them I knew that someone may question about the info ...so left the text full ...truth is we should all recognise Ranjit SIngh's failings were that he didn't enforce the rules for the future. enforce Khalsa rehit on those who claimed to be sikhs of the Guru . What would you think of someone who dressed and talked like a sikh until it came to the crunch then they went according to hindu customs? RSS da banda probably. Some of his sons and their Sikh mentors could see the dangers but too late . Maharaja Ranjit SIngh for got Guru Gobind SIngh's bachan to not let any other lead in SIkh matters... if you read Guru ji's bachans and follow them ...even if you a handful you can defeat a nation, look at Hari Singh Nalwa: his victory in Afghanistan was with a small group of soldiers .

It wasn't to be because we travelled away from Guru ji's advice and that's it ....we want to be successful we have to follow Guru ji fully .

Ranjit singh also forgot that this was supposed to be a SIKH EMPIRE, NOT a ranjit singhs family business/playthingy empire. Hence y he was given complete sardari/control over other misl leaders by the misl leaders themselves, because they did it for the panth and its progression. Which is y it annoys me, that once he became the maharaja, his successor SHOULD NOT have been necessarily his own kids/blood. It should of been whoever the best person was, according to sarbat khalsa/panj pyare! Look at how sardars jassa singh ahluwalia, nawab kapur singh were elected leaders b4, it was by majority vote/panj pyare. Nawab kapur singh was an ordinary chaur sahib sevadar, who went on to become the panths leader.

I wonder how the other misl leaders/their families felt that they gave up their hard earned land/power for the panth and ranjit singh, for him to never consider them when pickin the successor of the sikh empire.

• 2 weeks later...