Islamization Of East Punjab

SikhKosh

When u guys say kashmiri's, do u mean the genuine kashmiris, or do u mean ppl frm jammu? Coz ppl frm jammu r jus basically northern panjabis, jus like the modern day muslims in the uk, who call themselves kashmiris, but r NOT kashmiris. Also isnt nawaz sharif an arain? I would of thought his family were from doaba.

Jonny is right, you are confusing the Gujjars or Punjab with those of J&K, I have lived in Punjab during the 70s and do not recall seeing an Gujjars like you see today. These Gujjars have been coming to Punjab only in the early 2000s. They have been bought to Punjab as part of a conspiracy and are then settled on wakf board land

You're wrong. The Kashmiris that have always come down to the plains of Punjab to sell things to the villagers, such as kitchen utensils and clothing, are also gujjars. Their seasonally coming to the Punjab is not a new thing. It has always happened, thus it is part of the social fabric of rural Punjab.

They are essentially nomadic. For example, the original Gujrat is in Punjab and it is nomadic gujjars from Punjab that founded the latter Gujarat in western India. Thus, as they don't settle in one place, it is natural for them to go from place to place and this is the first time in our long and ancient history as Punjabis there is an attempt to stop their nomadic lifestyle....i.e not come onto the plains of Punjab. This idea is motivated by Hinduvta hatred of all things islamic and, like I said, we Sikhs should not be playing this right wing hindu game.

You're wrong. The Kashmiris that have always come down to the plains of Punjab to sell things to the villagers, such as kitchen utensils and clothing, are also gujjars. Their seasonally coming to the Punjab is not a new thing. It has always happened, thus it is part of the social fabric of rural Punjab.

They are essentially nomadic. For example, the original Gujrat is in Punjab and it is nomadic gujjars from Punjab that founded the latter Gujarat in western India. Thus, as they don't settle in one place, it is natural for them to go from place to place and this is the first time in our long and ancient history as Punjabis there is an attempt to stop their nomadic lifestyle....i.e not come onto the plains of Punjab. This idea is motivated by Hinduvta hatred of all things islamic and, like I said, we Sikhs should not be playing this right wing hindu game.

What are your opinions on Hindus of Punjabi are the Brahmins, Rajas ect also apart of the social fabric of Punjab?

What are your opinions on Hindus of Punjabi are the Brahmins, Rajas ect also apart of the social fabric of Punjab?

My opinions are the same as you and any other sane level-headed reasonable human being: They are Punjabi just like me and you and they are humans just like me and you. And that pretty much sums up the issue here. The right wing Hindu fanatics have made it acceptable and mainstream to see all Muslims as 'evil' and 'foreign'. Thanks to their agenda it has become the norm and perfectly acceptable to hate, mistrust and blame them willy nilly. We wouldn't marginalise Hindu Punjabis in that way so why is it OK to marginalise Muslims so ? I want all Punjabis to recognise and applaud their wonderfull birthright and identity as Punjabis and to reject the culture and identity of the foreign occupying force that is India. Thus, this Hinduvta agenda of muslim-baiting is not something that I, as a Sikh, partake in.

Your theory is fine when your Pakistani handlers coach you on it Jagsaw.

But the reality is 20% of Sikhs were killed in the Pakistani Genocide of Sikhs in1947.

99.9% of your beloved Punjabi Muslim brothers all voted for Pakistan so why don't you join them in Pakistan since you love them so much. The fact is if you try hold the Nishan Sahib aloft in Pakistan it will be burnt down fast.

@StarStriker bro.

Bro it was Zia who was from the Arain farmer caste. Nawaz Sharif is 100% Brahmin ancestry from the "Butt" caste.

@Jonny Veer Ji, that Iqbal dog was another bahman (from this Butt caste).

More than half the Kashmiri Muslim leadership in India that wave Pakistan flags like Jagsaw are Brahmin caste Muslims (Butt's). These Brahmin Muslims from Amritsar wanted Sikhs ethnically cleansed from Amritsar in 1947. And these Brahmin Muslims, Muslim Jatts and Muslim Rajputs started the attacks against Sikhs in Amritsar in 1947.

That dog General Zia was from the same caste as Sumedh Saini as they call Kamboh+Saini as Arain in Pakistan.

Your theory is fine when your Pakistani handlers coach you on it Jagsaw.

But the reality is 20% of Sikhs were killed in the Pakistani Genocide of Sikhs in1947.

99.9% of your beloved Punjabi Muslim brothers all voted for Pakistan so why don't you join them in Pakistan since you love them so much. The fact is if you try hold the Nishan Sahib aloft in Pakistan it will be burnt down fast.

@StarStriker bro.

Bro it was Zia who was from the Arain farmer caste. Nawaz Sharif is 100% Brahmin ancestry from the "Butt" caste.

@Jonny Veer Ji, that Iqbal dog was another bahman (from this Butt caste).

More than half the Kashmiri Muslim leadership in India that wave Pakistan flags like Jagsaw are Brahmin caste Muslims (Butt's). These Brahmin Muslims from Amritsar wanted Sikhs ethnically cleansed from Amritsar in 1947. And these Brahmin Muslims, Muslim Jatts and Muslim Rajputs started the attacks against Sikhs in Amritsar in 1947.

That dog General Zia was from the same caste as Sumedh Saini as they call Kamboh+Saini as Arain in Pakistan.

Bro, sikh population in 1947 was 6million, and 300k sikhs were killed in frm early46'- mid 47', so that makes it 5% sikh population killed during partition, not 20%. Muslim attacks started initially in 3 main places, hazara, rawalpindi and then onto amritsar. Rest followed. Always makes me think, wat would of happened, had sikhs started killing muslims straight away afta muslims started their campaign. It took our lot to kill 500k muslims in 4 months!

Sheikhyobooty Iqbal was an intellectual. Highly educated with refined manners. He was proficient in Farsi, Urdu, English. Just because he was a Muslim does not make him a bad guy. We need Sikh Qaum to also produce people like Iqbal, martin luther king and george Washington amongst us who could show direction to our directionless Qaum.