Apologies

CanadianSingh

i noticed u didnt answer the question bro

"canadian"sin do u think a 54 year old man having sex with a 9 year old girl is a dirty pedophile who should be killed?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OTeAB4l0KCM

Sheikh, why even ask that question? Do you really think there's a possibility that he will answer: "NO! Paedophilia is a beautiful thing! I'm CanadianMuslim!" His answer, whether Sikh or secret Muslim troll (which I don't believe he is) would always be yes, yes for the former because it goes without saying, and yes for the latter because he'd naturally be trying to preserve his cover.

Come on bro.

Sheikh, why even ask that question? Do you really think there's a possibility that he will answer: "NO! Paedophilia is a beautiful thing! I'm CanadianMuslim!" His answer, whether Sikh or secret Muslim troll (which I don't believe he is) would always be yes, yes for the former because it goes without saying, and yes for the latter because he'd naturally be trying to preserve his cover.

Come on bro.

Yes but if he has any respect for his Muhammad then he wouldn't say yes to Muhammad being a dirty paedo. He would most likely avoid the question.

I see where sheikhyobooty is going with this, nice one bro ^_____^

Yes but if he has any respect for his Muhammad then he wouldn't say yes to Muhammad being a dirty paedo. He would most likely avoid the question.

I see where sheikhyobooty is going with this, nice one bro ^_____^

I wouldn't go that far as to criticise anyone especially because of whom over a billion people remember Parmeshar 5 times a day - We should see Gun in others and Avgun in ourselves.

But it is good to know about other religions as the knowledge becomes a defensive tool whenever they try to convert or push over that their religion or religious text is more superior...

Anyway, we should not bow to any kind of oppression and also not force anyone to do Nindya of anyone especially of a recognised Pegaimbar.

I wouldn't go that far as to criticise anyone especially because of whom over a billion people remember Parmeshar 5 times a day - We should see Gun in others and Avgun in ourselves.

But it is good to know about other religions as the knowledge becomes a defensive tool whenever they try to convert or push over that their religion or religious text is more superior...

Anyway, we should not bow to any kind of oppression and also not force anyone to do Nindya of anyone especially of a recognised Pegaimbar.

I do not hold respect for a paedophile and murderer. And anyone who respects this kind of individual is highly questionable. I couldn't care for the number of prayers they do because to respect a criminal means there is no love inside them and likely to be a potential criminal themselves.

I do not hold respect for a paedophile and murderer. And anyone who respects this kind of individual is highly questionable. I couldn't care for the number of prayers they do because to respect a criminal means there is no love inside them and likely to be a potential criminal themselves.

Woah, you're starting to sound like this guy.

tumblr_mgsdqoCUEw1ropwhio1_500.gif

And we all know how that turned out.