P@ki On Sikh Channel

StarStriker

@mrggg123 - I still reckon I could get a high success rate, lol. There's something intrinsically "Islamic" about their being that just isn't shared by non-Muslim Punjabis, regardless of similar upbringing in humble or deprived areas, or even apparent similarities in the use of language. It's tough to describe without being vague. It's more of an art than a science, lol.

Yeh I'll give you that.

I totally agree. A little experience in having lived and we can tell who the kara wearing p@ki is. But to a 18 year old girl at a freshers uni night ? Yes well most likely she will be taken in. We all know the reasoning why these non sikhs wear a kara. But these girls don't. And the married sikh young lady? Well I knew this lady and it was boredom in her marriage she blamed. Yes her husband was working every hour god sent to better their lives for his wife and kids. She didnt appreciate this and went off with a p@ki at work. Even had a kid with him. Sad thing was her husband thought it was his until she went off.

It does happen and dont think for even a second it will not.

When I was a kid my younger sister was invited to a birthday party of a muslim p@ki classmate. My sister was only 14 years old at time. My mother would only let my sister attend on one condition. That my mum would come with her and sit there the duration. My sister was also on strict orders NOT to eat anything. Wise woman my dear Mum was. If only other parents saw things same way.

this post makes me very sad.. how could she do that? Respect to your mum for that, you need to know whats going on with your kids nowadays.

this post makes me very sad.. how could she do that? Respect to your mum for that, you need to know whats going on with your kids nowadays.

Yes at the time I was a kid....only 10 years old. My sister argued with my dear Mum at the time. I as a kid thought my Mum was overreacting. By the time I was 18 I fully understood and saw what my Mum saw. And my sister?. Well lets put it this way....She would never ever ever ever let her kids go anywhere near a p@ki home or family.