How The British Starved 3 Million Bengalis To Death In 1942

amarjitpalli

If the British white Christian invaders starved Bengali Hindus then that indeed was a genocide and a huge tragedy. However if they were bengali muslims then I couldn't care less to be honest. Bengali muslim's hate non-muslims and are degenerates most of them will suck off arabs and pakis even though they were enslaved by them in the past and still are in their arab countries doing low skilled manual work.

How many bengali muslim women were raped by paki army in 1960s/70s after the bengalis wanted to break away from pakistan? Over a million and yet today the bengali muslim youths especially oversea's in the west are so brainwashed they actually want to be bhai bhai with pakis again because they actually think their so called paki muslim brothers and sisters care about them when in actuality the pakis hate the bengalis as much as they did back in the 70s and the arabs hate the pakis and bengalis because they see them as inferior race and human beings lmao. This is the reality of their dirty ummah, they have no botherhood its all about who has the wealth and the power and they are the superior ones in their crappy ummah.

If the British white Christian invaders starved Bengali Hindus then that indeed was a genocide and a huge tragedy. However if they were bengali muslims then I couldn't care less to be honest. Bengali muslim's hate non-muslims and are degenerates most of them will suck off arabs and pakis even though they were enslaved by them in the past and still are in their arab countries doing low skilled manual work.

How many bengali muslim women were raped by paki army in 1960s/70s after the bengalis wanted to break away from pakistan? Over a million and yet today the bengali muslim youths especially oversea's in the west are so brainwashed they actually want to be bhai bhai with pakis again because they actually think their so called paki muslim brothers and sisters care about them when in actuality the pakis hate the bengalis as much as they did back in the 70s and the arabs hate the pakis and bengalis because they see them as inferior race and human beings lmao. This is the reality of their dirty ummah, they have no botherhood its all about who has the wealth and the power and they are the superior ones in their crappy ummah.

Are you a Sikh?

Sikhs stand for justice, not for genocide of innocents.

Or you cannot see or hear anything wrong about your British white Christian masters?

Are you a Sikh?

Sikhs stand for justice, not for genocide of innocents.

Or you cannot see or hear anything wrong about your British white Christian masters?

we have another liberal <banned word filter activated> here.

Go cry me a river and not reply to my posts I have no time for sellouts, thanks.

This hasn't been my experience in London, I think Bengalis are very different to Paks, and a lot of bongos don't like/trust stanis.