Last Topic

Guest Jacfsing2

Lol singh123456777ji and thuggerji. That's ok u can call me bro if u want but yes I'm female. What happened? More like what didn't happen. Just same old that normally does on the forum when some people think they are God and like to judge others, and like to twist things to belittle another which I don't agree with. There's better things to learn about than let somebody indirectly put others down, so back to normal ji.

Lol singh123456777ji and thuggerji. That's ok u can call me bro if u want but yes I'm female. What happened? More like what didn't happen. Just same old that normally does on the forum when some people think they are God and like to judge others, and like to twist things to belittle another which I don't agree with. There's better things to learn about than let somebody indirectly put others down, so back to normal ji. I hope Jacfsing2 paji comes back, he was a brave person who wasn't afraid to Share problems and it probably helped others too. You are somebody that lives in reality, paji don't let others stop you airing your views.

This will be my last topic, If I did anything wrong to anyone on this site, I ask for their forgiveness. (I'm not leaving because of the people, rather the Admin). Thanks for those who assisted me towards getting closer to Guru Sahib.

ਜਬ ਧਾਰੈ ਕੋਊ ਬੈਰੀ ਮੀਤੁ ॥

Jab Dhhaarai Kooo Bairee Meeth ||

जब धारै कोऊ बैरी मीतु ॥

As long as he considers one an enemy, and another a friend,

5 ਗਉੜੀ ਸੁਖਮਨੀ (ਮ: ੫) ਗੁਰੂ ਗ੍ਰੰਥ ਸਾਹਿਬ : ਅੰਗ ੨੭੮ ਪੰ. ੧੭

Raag Gauri Sukhmanee Guru Arjan Dev Page:278 Line: 17

ਤਬ ਲਗੁ ਨਿਹਚਲੁ ਨਾਹੀ ਚੀਤੁ ॥

Thab Lag Nihachal Naahee Cheeth ||

तब लगु निहचलु नाही चीतु ॥

His mind shall not come to rest.

6 ਗਉੜੀ ਸੁਖਮਨੀ (ਮ: ੫) ਗੁਰੂ ਗ੍ਰੰਥ ਸਾਹਿਬ : ਅੰਗ ੨੭੮ ਪੰ. ੧੮

Raag Gauri Sukhmanee Guru Arjan Dev Page:278 Line: 18

Guys I too find it extremely difficult to forgive, forget & judge but until we do so there can be no peace of mind.

Brother Jacfsing2,

I suggest you to not leave, cause you have done nothing wrong neither shameful, as far we all know. You are brave and a straightforward guy.

Going back to the Admin, just think, he is also a human being. He can surely make mistakes as per our point of view.

He has not necessarily to think like us, like what is wrong or right from our view, so give him that grace mark.

As you said, you are not leaving for the people; so if your people which is a majority are telling you to stay, and as in all democracies the majority wins, this means no one can sack you out, you have our support.

Of course, I have also thought many a times, why the Admin has not entered in some posts to moderate and keep a watchful eye on some, but then, I tell myself as said above, he is a human being, he maybe not necessarily seeing or feeling what I am doing, so after some time I cool down and come back with redoubled force, with the thought of my nice friends here.... with whom we interact almost everyday.

Though nobody says you are my firend or you are not, but from their posts, we do get that warmth of friendship. So brother it is not the words which matter, but the good sentiments we have for each and other here.

So brother do not let haume overpower you, as said, we want you, we will miss you, so reconsidere your decision, and let us see you back soon.

Any how, God bless you.

Sat Sree Akal.

Guest Jacfsing2

Going through my e-mail recently and seeing the notifications I've decided to stay because of the good people on this site. But the original purpose for me leaving is because whenever I attempted to report really negative-minded Sangat the Admin would do absolutely nothing! Also I've only ever reported 1-3 people and no action was taken!

Going through my e-mail recently and seeing the notifications I've decided to stay because of the good people on this site. But the original purpose for me leaving is because whenever I attempted to report really negative-minded Sangat the Admin would do absolutely nothing! Also I've only ever reported 1-3 people and no action was taken!

point is you spoke up, if they don't action it then it's on their heads ...why avoid a place where you know you can talk about sikhi with like-minded people.