Last Topic

Guest Jacfsing2

Going through my e-mail recently and seeing the notifications I've decided to stay because of the good people on this site. But the original purpose for me leaving is because whenever I attempted to report really negative-minded Sangat the Admin would do absolutely nothing! Also I've only ever reported 1-3 people and no action was taken!

Good to you are back Paji. You give some good posts which I,can learn from. I've realised that there will be people who just don't want to change their views as they don't think they are negative themselves, so there is only so much one can help somebody with, that including myself where there maybe times I don't understand or agree with something.

The thing is there is only so much advise one can give, but the onus lies on the person to take on board wise advise, but I think afterwards if I can't change somebody, then to change myself for my benefit, God will show others the way when they grace.

Guest Jacfsing2

Nice to see you've returned, young Singh.

Although, be honest, even though you weren't posting for the past few days, you were lurking on this site reading what others were saying, weren't you?

You cheeky bugger! ;)

What gave you that idea? (Though it's true).

I don't think I know any male 'Simrans'. There must be some but I don't personally know of any. Know hundreds of female Simrans though.....Its defnately the most popular Sikh name for females over the last 2 decades. Along with Santokhi. And Baksho.

the only Baksho I know it hitting late nineties back in Kamalpura pind ...

you forgot Pinky and Rinky , my jeeja is Harkirat, Hunny and no lie his bro Sandeep is Bunny I refuse to use those epithets

I'm Jessie and the gori buddian loved it ...aw like the scottish was Jasbir Kaur but Bhai Jeevan SIngh ji renamed me Harsimaran Kaur

Hahahaha it's not last topic now JacfSing2 Paji .....

the only Baksho I know it hitting late nineties back in Kamalpura pind ...

you forgot Pinky and Rinky , my jeeja is Harkirat, Hunny and no lie his bro Sandeep is Bunny I refuse to use those epithets

I'm Jessie and the gori buddian loved it ...aw like the scottish was Jasbir Kaur but Bhai Jeevan SIngh ji renamed me Harsimaran Kaur

Penji you beat me to it, Pinky, rinky, lol. Love the name Harsimran Kaur ? Wow Canada wale Bhai Jeevan Singh ji?