Anita Kapoor Exposed As A Liar And An Anti-Sikh Indian?

genie

Exactly. It's difficult to understand what goes on in the minds of such people. On one hand she always has a picture of some Palestinian terrorist adorning her twitter page or now she has Malcome X(also a Muslim). Yet she will never adorn her twitter page with pictures of Sant Jarnail Singh Bhindranwale, Gen Shabeg Singh, Sukha Jinda or how about Bapu Surat Singh who is on a hunger strike for the freedom of others. These lefty Sikhs are a confused bunch

WHAT TO DO NEXT???

HOW DO WE COMPLAIN TO OFCOM ABOUT THIS BIASED AGENDA OF BBC AND THE FACT THAT BBC INVITED THIS WOMAN UNDER A FAKE IDENTITY/TITLE AND WHEN ANITA KAPOOR COMMENTED, THE PRESENTER SAID TO JAGMEET "LOOK WHAT SHE SAID, AND SHE IS REPRESENTATIVE OF SIKH GROUP". TELLING JAGMEET TO SHUT-UP AS YOUR "JAGMEET" COMMENTS DON'T HOLD ANY GROUND NOW.

WHAT TO DO NEXT???

Guys lets not bring in the caste discussion into this. Plenty of that on other threads. Point is, BBC should know better. I suspect they deliberately brought her in. She was given so much time, not once was she interrupted like how Jagmeet Singh was rudely interrupted by the host like a small child is interrupted by a school teacher. Some leftist Goray like this have their own agenda and it is always against the Sikhs. This isn't something new. Mark Tully was renown for his bias and anti Sikh reporting. And still to this day he is referenced by anti Sikh writers and reporters

Agreed.

I do not like talking about caste.

The leftists are actually worse and more racist than the right wingers. But they hide it and are authoritarian. They try to censor free speech particularly if it is against their agenda.

From Facebook page, very useful regarding media dealing:

To Basics of Sikhi,

The next time "The Media" asks you for a Sikh Representative please ask the following:

1. What is the main exact topic of conversation. (Cultural/Faith)

2. How LONG is the Segment and who is the presenter.

3. Who else has been invited to the segment (seated or video feed) and their background/representation/experience.

4. Which faith/s is the segment focused on as the backstory, those individuals age/maturity, life experience and whether practicing/non-practicing.

5. What other segments the proposed segment links to BEFORE or AFTER the proposed segment you have been requested for. (i.e Hardeep Singh Kohli)

This will give you time to meditate on and prepare for the topic. You could also see if any uninformed guests or linked FOLLOWING topics are or could represent a direct subliminal comparative reflection of Sikhs (Hardeep Singh Kohli) to the wider public/viewers as a subtle yet indirect reference to the topic being discussed.

If the discussion is about marriage or relationships please send a learned FEMALE Sikh advocate as representation. Psychologically she will be more appealing and received as easily as female TV presenters are but with a valid Sikh perspective.

If the topic in question is sensitive to the wider Sikh audience due to the immediate unrecognised climate of Human Rights or faith defilement in the Punjab you have the right to politely ask the BBC to rethink its broadcast.

The above points will give you enough clarity to measure the weight of any presentation/topic. If you feel during the broadcast you're valid experienced practiced way of life is being misrepresented, ignored or being used as leverage to make a cultural affirmation to the many uninformed immature (due to age and experience) Sikh minds/viewers you have the right to contest this in advance or simply get up during the interview say "Thank You I feel I cannot continue with this presentation as it seems the practiced/mature experience of my input and the people I represent is being ignored or misrepresented for the cultural aspirations of the topic, I bid you Good Bye"....and simply walk off the set.

The leftists are actually worse and more racist than the right wingers.

I don't think so. I don't think you're not old enough to remember when right wingers had their sway. Right wingers actually employ more of the tradition Brit divide and conquer strategies on us, inline with the imperialists of the past that they idolise.

Truth is that none of these people truly like Sikhs. Leftys hate us because we aren't victims, and have our own ideas outside of their John Lennon 'Imagine' one. when we have genuine grievances like grooming etc. they make out like we are being racist. Right wingers see us a occasionally useful idiots to patronise and slap down as requirements dictate.

We need to stay aloof from both right and left wing.

Arse licking EDL/BNP/Daily Mail type fudhoos is as bad as what Sanghera and Sian get up to.

People need to be careful about acting in a way that makes Sikh issues appear to be conflated with racist, right wingers. It just totally kills our arguments and reputation.

They try to censor free speech particularly if it is against their agenda.

Exactly like right wingers. Okay, they might not censor it but they will at least rigorously try to attack, ridicule and defame any contrary opinion to theirs.

I don't think so. I don't think you're not old enough to remember when right wingers had their sway. Right wingers actually employ more of the tradition Brit divide and conquer strategies on us, inline with the imperialists of the past that they idolise.

Truth is that none of these people truly like Sikhs. Leftys hate us because we aren't victims, and have our own ideas outside of their John Lennon 'Imagine' one. when we have genuine grievances like grooming etc. they make out like we are being racist. Right wingers see us a occasionally useful idiots to patronise and slap down as requirements dictate.

We need to stay aloof from both right and left wing.

Arse licking EDL/BNP/Daily Mail type fudhoos is as bad as what Sanghera and Sian get up to.

People need to be careful about acting in a way that makes Sikh issues appear to be conflated with racist, right wingers. It just totally kills our arguments and reputation.

Exactly like right wingers. Okay, they might not censor it but they will at least rigorously try to attack, ridicule and defame any contrary opinion to theirs.

At least with right wingers you know where you stand with them.

The ones on the left are ones you need to look out for.

At least with right wingers you know where you stand with them.

The ones on the left are ones you need to look out for.

I don't agree. Both sides have brainwashed dim-witted muppets from our ranks.

Why are you so desperate to make alliances like that anyway? Don't you have belief enough in ourselves to manage our own issues without invoking the help of any outsider tossers?

I don't agree. Both sides have brainwashed dim-witted muppets from our ranks.

Why are you so desperate to make alliances like that anyway? Don't you have belief enough in ourselves to manage our own issues without invoking the help of any outsider tossers?

I said nothing about making alliances.

We all know what the right wing stand for, they will stab you in the front.

The left are sneakier as they will stab you in the back.

They are both racists, they just have different approaches.

I said nothing about making alliances.

We all know what the right wing stand for, they will stab you in the front.

The left are sneakier as they will stab you in the back.

They are both racists, they just have different approaches.

That's more of a reason to stay aloof from both of them. Inevitably you're going to get shafted one way or another.

I hear what you are saying about right-wingers being blatant with their ish, but remember when they find an apna dumb and gullible enough, they will muppetise them, and that person won't see it coming. So they are as capable of doing that sneaky ish as leftys.

Their strategy usually is to try and create scenarios where we are at sullays throat doing their dirty work for, or with them. That's exactly what edl and bnp were trying.

With leftys, they dream of a mass movement of unity, so the more sophisticated and numerical Muslims become more important than the troublesome Sikh minority.

EDL are now made of mostly the same type of m0ron as the Islam-fascists of anjem choudarys lot, they just happen to be a different colour and fight for english nationalism.

The only person I respect from the past EDL is tommy robinson he is a genuine decent bloke who stands up for Sikh causes and most Sikhs like him too.