What Do You Think Of The Punjab Protests?

thugger

I'm confused.

Who is doing what? What is going on?

It sounds like some of our own lot are being paid to desecrate maharaj?

But then I think there is obviously an insidious political agenda being played.

I'm old enough to remember the 80s and I'm worried that this could lead to all out conflict and mass butchering of apnay with plenty of dogs from our lot oppressing their own.

I'm confused.

Who is doing what? What is going on?

It sounds like some of our own lot are being paid to desecrate maharaj?

But then I think there is obviously an insidious political agenda being played.

I'm old enough to remember the 80s and I'm worried that this could lead to all out conflict and mass butchering of apnay with plenty of dogs from our lot oppressing their own.

84 - longowal and badal were the kuttay who sold out kaum

difference now is social media is giving the confusion a little clarity but until we abandon ALL hope of Politicians/parchariks/outside agencies we are not going to take our situations seriouslly, I mean it took one measly photo of HIndus for people to go back to aha ji sikh hindu bhai bhai- are you totally loopy? these people secretly hate you and want to take your property and gurdwara for themselves. I am not saying they are all evil but very few will have your back in the face of RSS/SHiv Sena.

Badal has his FB poster force , magistrates on hand to sign off cable services so we should be prepared for that and being more coordinated by other means code words etc . we should be ensuring security of our prisoners families, supporting the farmer's demand for compensation and our demand for the police to do their actual job and not produce fake culprit ...but these Akali kutte are besharam and deet in their haumai and will not do it so we should be planning what to do next.

They took 150 police and turned over and vandalised Rupinder SIngh's home ...can we not fix security cameras and gates to their home ?

How low have we got!!

There was a time when people like Badal wouldn't last.

Bro theres been many assassination attempts/thoughts by the panth on the fake dera babas, badals etc but wat can u do wen these guys have zlist security n govt funded armed personel security. The only way to kill is from within (inside job). Just like how shaheeds beant/satwant singhs did on indira and rajoana/dilawer singhs did on communist beanta via suicide bomb.

Bro theres been many assassination attempts/thoughts by the panth on the fake dera babas, badals etc but wat can u do wen these guys have zlist security n govt funded armed personel security. The only way to kill is from within (inside job). Just like how shaheeds beant/satwant singhs did on indira and rajoana/dilawer singhs did on communist beanta via suicide bomb.

Be a bit more careful about what you are saying on the forum bro.