It's Official:

JagsawSingh

I'm simple yes.

Are you intolerant towards all jatts from past and present?

If you know you're simple at least have the understanding that what you are saying is likely to be way off because you can't fathom the complexities of situations?

Those jatts who overcame their caste bull5hit (past and present) and gave to the greater cause of Sikhi (or any other noble cause for that matter) will always have my respect.

Those who have and are manipulating the faith for their own personal and tribal aggrandisement (past and present) will always be treacherous snakes, deserving of the highest contempt in my eyes.

And maybe you're not that simple but purposefully choose to ignore the truth under your nose because it might make you feel bad?

If you know you're simple at least have the understanding that what you are saying is likely to be way off because you can't fathom the complexities of situations?

Those jatts who overcame their caste bull5hit (past and present) and gave to the greater cause of Sikhi (or any other noble cause for that matter) will always have my respect.

Those who have and are manipulating the faith for their own personal and tribal aggrandisement (past and present) will always be treacherous snakes, deserving of the highest contempt in my eyes.

And maybe you're not that simple but purposefully choose to ignore the truth under your nose because it might make you feel bad?

Now I have the understanding you don't despise all of them, and that your dislike I hope stems from 'all' groups who stir their caste agendas, no need to comment further.

Oh and one more thing, nothing wrong with simple.

Better to see the truth from all angles.

Well, if anyone is simple-minded, they'd struggle to do this.

Their simple brain would get 'overwhelmed' by complex situations, so they wouldn't even be in a position to comprehend the matter(s) at hand.

Then because they are simple, they wouldn't even get the intuition that they are way off the mark. You see dumb people doing this all the time, vehemently upholding/defending a position when information contradicting their stance is blatantly in their face.

Being simple minded makes you partially blind in a complex world.

Guest Jacfsing2

There are also many Uncle Tom Sikh British people. Who drape themselves in the National flag. If Britian went to war with India who would we side with?

That would depend on individual circumstances, but even the GurSikhs that "served" England in WW1 and WW2 didn't do so because of some patriotism rather it was because WW1: they were told that if they served the war that Indians could gain independence easier, (lie), WW2: they were told of this tyrant(Hitler) and GurSikhs wanted to do whatever it took to take him out of power because they fought tyranny.

That would depend on individual circumstances, but even the GurSikhs that "served" England in WW1 and WW2 didn't do so because of some patriotism rather it was because WW1: they were told that if they served the war that Indians could gain independence easier, (lie), WW2: they were told of this tyrant(Hitler) and GurSikhs wanted to do whatever it took to take him out of power because they fought tyranny.

Don't forget a few Sikhs fought against Brits at this time too. I don't think Sikhs fighting for Br(sh)its were ideologically motivated, more economically btw.

sikh_wehrmacht.jpg

Guest Jacfsing2

Don't forget a few Sikhs fought against Brits at this time too. I don't Sikhs fighting for Br(sh)its were ideologically motivated, more economically btw.

sikh_wehrmacht.jpg

Well there were some great GurSikhs who served the British like Attar Singh, so it couldn't have purely been economically.