It's Official:

JagsawSingh

Guest Jacfsing2

What does that make you think about why, even though the Sikhs had awoken in the last few weeks, traitor nihungs and traitor damdami taksal have sold us out ?

What does it tell you about why we are the only major religion on earth without our own homeland ?

What does it tell you about why the Indians have us as their national joke as they feel we are not very intellectual ?

Think about these things. The nihungs and damdami taksal are relevant here because they are systematic of our inherent problem. Our inherent problem is that we....the people most enlightened about the 'self'....have complete and utter un-padhs in control of all our 'Sikh' institutions.

What traitor was Baba Thakur Singh Ji? Are you saying you have more Bhagti than all the Jathedars of the Taksal? (Your sounding like a person with lots of Haumai).

Totally irrelevant post. Put into context with the facts of this thread that show there are 3 times more Sikhs than Hindus being arrested. According to the official Indian government statistics there are 3 times more Sikhs than Hindus being sent to Court. According to the official Indian government statistics there are 3 times more Sikhs than Hindus being tried by a Judge. According to the official Indian government statistics there are 3 times more Sikhs than Hindus being found guilty by a judge. According to the official Indian government statistics there are 3 times more Sikhs than Hindus being sent to prison by the judge.

Given the context, jkvlondon, I respectfuly say : Don't say anything that deflect from such damning and profound statistics.

I am not disagreeing with the parallels in indigenous tribes (ameriindians, aborigines, maori, blacks) treatment by colonial powers , truth is whereas blacks and Maoris woke up and got organised we haven't yet. Yes I know the figures are a stark reminder that the old saying to become a khalsa/ sikh is to paint a target on your back ...but for some reason we as a people have stockholm syndrome and are trying old tom routines to survive in a meagre and pitiful manner in a desh which exists only due to our ancestors willingness to fight for their rights . Now they have repeated what gurbani has accused them of , hypocrisy and total aghiratghana . I don't accept Khalisthan at a sixth of the size of original ... I want khalsa Raj across the whole subcontinent...enough of the playing softly softly under the constant bleating of 'we don't do missionary parchaar' 'we are a peaceful race' , we always ruled on our terms ...

lies and deceit .... we always did parchaar in the localities near and far even in the face of open hostility ...look now the BS of RSS they want to bring a bill to curtail conversion to any faith other than hinduism ...you'd have to ask permission to take amrit from those Aholes. talking time is over , full on parchaar and amrit sanchar is needed yesterday.

we always had to fight to exist , even being sold out by our neighbours , who the hell you think chopped our mothers and sisters heads off to sell to mughal for bounty as 'sikh youths' , we were never meant to rest on our laurels , that's the job of nalaik people . The day we untied kamarkassey is the day the firangis and bahmins started winning

Maharaja Ranjit SIngh sold out the sikh by removing our sarbat khalsa manner of deciding panthic issues, and putting our Khalsa under firangi and bahmin control ...we didn't have control then the Dogras did and they betrayed us on the battlefield by sabotaging our jodhey and destroying the way to retreat. The english used these kanjr and their like to subvert control of our dharmic asthaans , killing the proper nihangs and replacing them with mahants...

The day we all say I only trust Guru ji , I give my all for Guru Granth and Guru Panth and actually action it by removing caste from dharmic asthaans and do proper parchaar and sewa ...will be the day of panth's victory

What traitor was Baba Thakur Singh Ji? Are you saying you have more Bhagti than all the Jathedars of the Taksal? (Your sounding like a person with lots of Haumai).

I think Veer ji he is referring to Dhumma ...Not Baba Thakur Singh Bhindrawale , although I must admit I haven't seen picture of the Younger Thakur Singh anywhere for many weeks is he in India or abroad ?...I would have thought that he would have so much to say being from Taksal.

I am not disagreeing with the parallels in indigenous tribes (ameriindians, aborigines, maori, blacks) treatment by colonial powers , truth is whereas blacks and Maoris woke up and got organised we haven't yet. Yes I know the figures are a stark reminder that the old saying to become a khalsa/ sikh is to paint a target on your back ...but for some reason we as a people have stockholm syndrome and are trying old tom routines to survive in a meagre and pitiful manner in a desh which exists only due to our ancestors willingness to fight for their rights . Now they have repeated what gurbani has accused them of , hypocrisy and total aghiratghana . I don't accept Khalisthan at a sixth of the size of original ... I want khalsa Raj across the whole subcontinent...enough of the playing softly softly under the constant bleating of 'we don't do missionary parchaar' 'we are a peaceful race' , we always ruled on our terms ...

lies and deceit .... we always did parchaar in the localities near and far even in the face of open hostility ...look now the BS of RSS they want to bring a bill to curtail conversion to any faith other than hinduism ...you'd have to ask permission to take amrit from those Aholes. talking time is over , full on parchaar and amrit sanchar is needed yesterday.

we always had to fight to exist , even being sold out by our neighbours , who the hell you think chopped our mothers and sisters heads off to sell to mughal for bounty as 'sikh youths' , we were never meant to rest on our laurels , that's the job of nalaik people . The day we untied kamarkassey is the day the firangis and bahmins started winning

Maharaja Ranjit SIngh sold out the sikh by removing our sarbat khalsa manner of deciding panthic issues, and putting our Khalsa under firangi and bahmin control ...we didn't have control then the Dogras did and they betrayed us on the battlefield by sabotaging our jodhey and destroying the way to retreat. The english used these kanjr and their like to subvert control of our dharmic asthaans , killing the proper nihangs and replacing them with mahants...

The day we all say I only trust Guru ji , I give my all for Guru Granth and Guru Panth and actually action it by removing caste from dharmic asthaans and do proper parchaar and sewa ...will be the day of panth's victory

Again, jkvlondon, a totally irrelevat post.

Not saying what you said does not have any merit but the fact of the matter is that your children and my children, as sikhs, have to come to terms with these realities, whilst there are a whole load of Sikhs that still, stupidly, maintain that we are Indian. i.e According to the official Indian government statistics there are 3 times more Sikhs than Hindus being arrested. According to the official Indian government statistics there are 3 times more Sikhs than Hindus being sent to Court. According to the official Indian government statistics there are 3 times more Sikhs than Hindus being tried by a Judge. According to the official Indian government statistics there are 3 times more Sikhs than Hindus being found guilty by a judge. According to the official Indian government statistics there are 3 times more Sikhs than Hindus being sent to prison by the judge.

So I ask these questions to these Sikhs that still maintain they love India : Just how much do you hate your own children that you want them to be part of a country where their lives, dignity and freedom are worth so little ? Just what exactly do you teach your children where you teach them it's OK they should be 3 x more likely to end up in the criminal justice system ? Just what kind of parents are you ??????

PLEASE STOP Badal is not , has never been a sikh ...he doesn't believe or Fear Guru ji's displeasure , he and his gang are plain and simple amoral, atheistic scum they had no problem in selling out the youth of Punjab , or torturing and disappearing them to satisfy their masters in Nagpur and Delhi.

Yes it's our bazurg's and our fault to remain too tied up in life to actually pay attention to what is going on around us every day dragging our Kaum and homelands through the mud. I feel ashamed of my people that they are so cheaply bought when their ancestor welcomed death before dishonouring the panth

Badal has been around from the 80s (probably before), it's a shame sant ji never saw through his bullcrap and sent him 'onwards' back then.

That all being said: we can't hide from the fact that pendu landowners vote Badal in repeatedly.

It is a self-inflicted disease.

Again, jkvlondon, a totally irrelevat post.

Not saying what you said does not have any merit but the fact of the matter is that your children and my children, as sikhs, have to come to terms with these realities, whilst there are a whole load of Sikhs that still, stupidly, maintain that we are Indian. i.e According to the official Indian government statistics there are 3 times more Sikhs than Hindus being arrested. According to the official Indian government statistics there are 3 times more Sikhs than Hindus being sent to Court. According to the official Indian government statistics there are 3 times more Sikhs than Hindus being tried by a Judge. According to the official Indian government statistics there are 3 times more Sikhs than Hindus being found guilty by a judge. According to the official Indian government statistics there are 3 times more Sikhs than Hindus being sent to prison by the judge.

So I ask these questions to these Sikhs that still maintain they love India : Just how much do you hate your own children that you want them to be part of a country where their lives, dignity and freedom are worth so little ? Just what exactly do you teach your children where you teach them it's OK they should be 3 x more likely to end up in the criminal justice system ? Just what kind of parents are you ??????

if we never signed that BS constitution we are not party to it or subject to its decrees: we are aliens within our homelands WE ARE NOT INDIANS. and those deluded individuals who pretend they are Sikhs whilst joining in hindu BS thoughts and behaviour and try so hard to suck up to people who hate our very bones need to get slapped into conciousness: It seems harsh but they deserve all the hardships that Guru ji has put on them and more, nalaik lokki. So what if you are scared , so what if you lose property isn't your freedom of religion, conciousness more important ??

if we never signed that BS constitution we are not party to it or subject to its decrees: we are aliens within our homelands WE ARE NOT INDIANS. and those deluded individuals who pretend they are Sikhs whilst joining in hindu BS thoughts and behaviour and try so hard to suck up to people who hate our very bones need to get slapped into conciousness: It seems harsh but they deserve all the hardships that Guru ji has put on them and more, nalaik lokki. So what if you are scared , so what if you lose property isn't your freedom of religion, conciousness more important ??

Exactly. But change your tone so that, at the very least, one can see whether you're agreeing with someone or disagreeing with them. For example, you replied to me, saying you agree with me, but have used a tone that would suggest to the layman you are completely disagreein with me. In hindsight, your message would have been better directed towards the person just above you (Big Tera) who loves his India ever so much no matter what it does to humilate him and his people..

Jagwah has not Respect for himself, this forum or anything for that matter. a false and pretentious person who twists and turns everything. He is also a strong supporter of caste. and is always harping on about jatt this jatt that. you can just imagine him in real life walking around and giving non jatt sikhs dirty looks LIKE THE IGNORAMUS THAT HE IS.

when will this farm peasant grow up?

Nothing wrong with Jatts or any other caste for that matter. Ones that put down one caste over another are no better than those that claim superiority!

Badal has been around from the 80s (probably before), it's a shame sant ji never saw through his bullcrap and sent him 'onwards' back then. Yes, should have sent them to the next world!

That all being said: we can't hide from the fact that pendu landowners vote Badal in repeatedly.

It is a self-inflicted disease.