Please Help: Missing Sikh Young Man From Surrey

JagsawSingh

You have offended us with you're refusal. We declare war on you...Jazzy B style.

This is between you guys and Punjab now, Good luck.

Don't even try and foist him on us over here, we've already got enough problems as it is.

Own him for the Canuck that he is!

You KNOW he lives in your town - face up to it!

Nah, he is based out of the lovely town you guys refer to as "bham." He wasn't so bad when he was in Canada, but upon moving to England.... Must be something in the water there.

Guest Jacfsing2

I don't know much about this person, but are his songs even that good that their even popular? (I don't see how anyone could listen to common Punjabi music, especially in a multi-cultral world we live in). I highly doubt he'll ever make an appearance to America, so the Australians and the Brits can just keep him.

I don't know much about this person, but are his songs even that good that their even popular? (I don't see how anyone could listen to common Punjabi music, especially in a multi-cultral world we live in). I highly doubt he'll ever make an appearance to America, so the Australians and the Brits can just keep him.

For the Pendu it's like water for them. The songs in general are really mundane. Mostly involving gangstaaaaa life, girls, the occasional castist slur and of course let's not forget Booze.

His popularity is probably alot like Nikki Minaj or any other really moronic artist out there. He''s worshiped like a god in India. Here not so much except for those "bad boi" wannabes. He did do some Dharmic tracks too, some of which were pretty nice I'll give him that, such as this one.

It's just a shame many of his songs are like this.

Honestly he reminds me of a Hobbit.

Guest Jacfsing2

For the Pendu it's like water for them. The songs in general are really mundane. Mostly involving gangstaaaaa life, girls, the occasional castist slur and of course let's not forget Booze.

His popularity is probably alot like Nikki Minaj or any other really moronic artist out there. He''s worshiped like a god in India. Here not so much except for those "bad boi" wannabes. He did do some Dharmic tracks too, some of which were pretty nice I'll give him that, such as this one.

It's just a shame many of his songs are like this.

Honestly he reminds me of a Hobbit.

(I accidentally clicked play), honestly I can understand why some people who stay in bad sangat their whole lives would listen to this. (Or those who have really bad Karam from their previous lives), but they shouldn't worship them or make them overrated, that's really bad. But he should still stay in England and Australia.