Sarbat Khalsa

WaljinderSingh

Guest Jacfsing2

Ranjit Singh and Panthpreet SIngh were no shows although Ranjit had time to answer PTC naming him a 'ghadar' the other thing which was strange was how he linked himself to Panthpreet SIngh 'if he will do X i will too' are they not individuals?

Are you talking about Ex-Jathedar Ranjit Singh or Dhardian? I assume there should be some reason.

Guest Jacfsing2

dhadrianwale they seemed to drop off radar for some reason, dharne are over aren't they ? when he was trapped on his compound he still got message out ...

I assume it just happened that for whatever reason he couldn't go, the thing is we shouldn't have Sarbat Khalsas every 30 some years, rather every 6 months that seems to be the old panthic way.

Unsurprisingly the Western press have kept quiet over this massive gathering. Reporting the sprained ankle of an Israeli Soldier on the beeb recently to the UK population is no doubt more in the public's interest :stupidme: , eventhough Sikhs outnumber Jews here by almost double. Of course Cameron would not want to upset the tyrant modi.