Who Is Behind All The Beadbi

SikhSeeker

Why don't you just go ahead and blame ISI for the Great Fire of Chicago too ? While you're at it, I'm pretty sure ISI were behind the Jack the Ripper murders too. :stupidme:

Who else will benefit from the beadbi.

Hindus in Punjab revere holy book. Sikhs wont do it. There are some Christian converts & few gujjar muslims. Pakistan can easily employ some jobless people.

For god sakes, how many times has this been explained to u mugs? Do u guy want it spoonfed or wat?

Dont be so naive, this is the akali dals last shot at stayin in panjab politics. Bjp have used badal like a cheap girlfriend, n now no longer need him n his cr@ppy party. Didnt u c the amount of support Aam Admi Party got in last elections? This beadbi is done by him n that choota sauda walah raheem. Badal doin deliberate beadbi of sggs, is how shameless he has become! Even that communist mass murderer beanta, never did beadbi of sggs like this. Atrocious behaviour. Hence y i called the gurdaspur "attack" and these frequent beadbis as false flags by badal, its all he ever does!

Here read these posts on this thread, it shows u how even the ppl of panjab know whos behind it.

http://www.sikhsangat.com/index.php?/topic/77979-breaking-dhadrianwale-arrested/page-20

Why don't you just go ahead and blame ISI for the Great Fire of Chicago too ? While you're at it, I'm pretty sure ISI were behind the Jack the Ripper murders too. :stupidme:

yep ISI kidnapped,smuggled and brainwashed a specially trained cow to kick over the lamp before the unsuspecting Mary could realise that sneaky cow was gonna kick it...Tyrion Lannister was hella smarter than this doofus pretending to be a concerned sikh ....report back to your superiors that Sikhs are wise to your braindead propaganda

I think some pinds don't have nightwatchers. Last time I went to India, I never heard the whistles, or know of any pehredari in the pinds I stayed in. I remember there was when I was younger though.

My pend does. But then again a hellava lot of kap kanna goes on in my pend at night time. Mostly involving boys on heroin....girls who's husbands are working in the Gulf giving their mother in laws sleeping tablets so that they can call their 'paramours' over......and paramours jumping over walls whilst sleeping mother in laws sleep. The watchman's kept busy and you hear his whistle blowing all night. I'd like to see Badal's lackeys trying anything in our pend in the middle of the night without being seen. If the watchman doesn't see them the junkies certainly will.

Guest Jacfsing2

yep ISI kidnapped,smuggled and brainwashed a specially trained cow to kick over the lamp before the unsuspecting Mary could realise that sneaky cow was gonna kick it...Tyrion Lannister was hella smarter than this doofus pretending to be a concerned sikh ....report back to your superiors that Sikhs are wise to your braindead propaganda

a specially trained cow? I'm sure the BJP government is more concerned about beef than they are concerned about other bad things.

This is the first time BJP has came to power with "absolute majority" in center without any alliance. PM of India is from RSS cadre, all minorities of India are being targeted with some special tactics.

I am quite confident it is not "Ram Rahim" and I am also very confident that Badal and his Badal group is fully aware of what and how RSS is carrying out all of this operation and more serious sinister plans behind this. "Gurmeet Raam Rahim" don't has the guts/motive of carrying out such an act.

There were pics circulating on FB last week of RSS militant marches across streets of Barnala and other towns of Punjab and Jammu. This is all being done to incite Sikhs to go violent followed by which BJP/RSS can carry out mass massacre of Sikhs in Punjab and across India.

ISI has asked IM operatives to desecrate shrines: Intelligence inputs

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/ISI-has-asked-IM-operatives-to-desecrate-shrines-Intelligence-inputs/articleshow/49696672.cms?utm_source=twitter.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=TOIIndiaNews

NEW DELHI: Pakistani intelligence agency ISI has reportedly tasked terrorists belonging to Indian Mujahideen to carry out acts of vandalism at religious places in India, particularly Punjab, in a bid to incite communal passions.

Sources said attempts to vandalize religious places or desecrate religious symbols could be undertaken in border areas of Punjab or Jammu & Kashmir by IM terrorists, mainly absconders in ongoing cases relating to past attacks by the outfit. The two states have been advised to step up vigil in a latest advisory marked to the state chief secretaries/DGPs.

A few other states, including Haryana and UP, have been alerted and asked to take preventive steps as vandalism at their religious places may lead to communal tension in the neighbouring states.

Only last month, inputs about five Pakistani terrorists having entered India had prompted the Centre to alert all states. They were asked to stay extra vigilant against any attempt by subversive elements to disrupt the peace and spark communal tensions during the festival season.

The advisory had warned how campaigns against cow slaughter by Hindu activists could lead to road-blockades, arson and communal incidents. Communal tension could also be triggered due to sacrifice of cattle at public and non-traditional places.