Paris Shootings: Many Dead In Multiple Attacks

JSinghnz

Nonsense you guys are impossible to get on with.

You change language whenever a Gora is in the vicinity just to say "fk you" for a start and you show nothing but disdain for the religion and culture of the country you have taken residence in.

You know what it seems like to me now, you guys are colonising us, and your justification is "well you colonised us so now it's your turn".

At work you only associate with others of your kind and your one and only aspiration is to get more of your own kind through the door.

Your whole attitude seems to be fk the white English we are here to take as much as we can and to be as rude and detached from your world as we can be.

You seem Ok when you are in a minority, all polite and friendly but when there are a few of you your attitude changes drastically and you have scant regard and it seems pure distaste for us Gora.

Well your secret is out and I shall publish and transmit it as much as I can all around these Isles to my kith and kin.

Such a shame as I had such high hopes but culture seems to trump eveything else when you people are in numbers and like I say east is east and west is west.

And this is no tantrum I can assure you, this runs deep, I am sick and tired of the attitude of you so called Punjabi's.

mate whoa ...you don't know all of us and you cannot claim we are anti-gorey ...half my family are gorey through my husband he is european descent ...all that stuff you spouted about arranged marriages and what not ...really you have not got a clue please calm down . I get more attitude like yours from my kid bro and he's 100% punjabi stock . Really you did come across like that desi guy who's been giving it some for a while now. if you are Eduardo why the name and personality change ? I've talked to you before and had no aggro .

Nonsense you guys are impossible to get on with.

You change language whenever a Gora is in the vicinity just to say "fk you" for a start and you show nothing but disdain for the religion and culture of the country you have taken residence in.

You know what it seems like to me now, you guys are colonising us, and your justification is "well you colonised us so now it's your turn".

At work you only associate with others of your kind and your one and only aspiration is to get more of your own kind through the door.

Your whole attitude seems to be fk the white English we are here to take as much as we can and to be as rude and detached from your world as we can be.

You seem Ok when you are in a minority, all polite and friendly but when there are a few of you your attitude changes drastically and you have scant regard and it seems pure distaste for us Gora.

Well your secret is out and I shall publish and transmit it as much as I can all around these Isles to my kith and kin.

Such a shame as I had such high hopes but culture seems to trump eveything else when you people are in numbers and like I say east is east and west is west.

And this is no tantrum I can assure you, this runs deep, I am sick and tired of the attitude of you so called Punjabi's.

Your people can't handle the enemies you've already made - and now you want to make more.

Good luck with that.

look Amish you are not responsible directly for your government's actions neither are the US guys but the truth is USA created ISIS to destabilise regimes that were no longer complying with their wishes in middle east ...and now the game is out of their hands ...as France and Putin are saving assad's ar$e instead of ISIS bringing Assad down as was the plan.

What happened in Paris could happen anywhere in mainland Europe because there are cells everywhere now , and plenty of DIYers who ISIS will claim despite being severely depleted by all the bombings. I think it is barbaric how government can create such conditions for ordinary folks just to get hold of resources and protect their monetary systems . I pray for all humanity because it really is going to be us and them where the them is the elites against the masses.

Amish you got a point as well, but youre being just like the people you are talking against. Being a dummy lol. White brown black red orange, we are essentially nothing to our governments. We all end up in the same boat fu**ed by them, whether its ridiculous taxes or making decisions blatantly opposed by the people theyre supposed to represent.

Not referring to any one specific govt by the way, theyre all the same generally. Beaurocratic idiots.

How little you understand of the middle east and its politics.

Save this for another day maybe but the truth is not the black and white you like to make it out to be.

There is a huge cultural and religious aspect at play here and you give far too much credit to western powers and their ability to govern every aspect of life on the ground in this particular area.

In fact your comment is a cliche based on anti western imperialist sentiment that you have no doubt absorbed as a matter of your upbringing and culture.

Try to look little deeper into things, beyond your anti western upbringing and you may find a different opinion based more on facts.

I personally think that because you see your culture and home country as being a victim of western imperialists you translate this narrative into other wars prevalent on the planet.

You see the hand of the west as being ultimately responsible for all the bad things going on in the world.

I don't but then I am proud of my heritage and culture, I see us a force for good and you probably see us a force for bad.

So maybe east is east, maybe it is far easier to just stick with own kind.

I am saying that modern politics is more subtle perhaps in the execution than old style imperialism but you are going to getting more and more conflicts on top of whatever is going on between neighbours in the middle east and between the superpowers, it is multilayered and too complex . Caliphates chasers in one direction, fuel/resource chasers in the other then pissing contests ....jeez wish they would all lay off and get a life ....but it is not to be

Mate, I don't want to be a part of some 'Sikh Clean up B team' for the disastrous consequences of white man faffing around in lands they have no business being in, and that for purely selfish, greedy reasons that in itself has led to God knows how many people out there dying one way or another.

Whatever happened in Paris, the sullah body count in the countries they've destabilised is infinitely more enormous. How are people going to do that and not expect retaliation??

The number one reason for the phenomenal growth of jihadism isn't any mullahs, but goray and their stupid foreign policies. Let them go through what they have to to learn to keep their pale backsides at home in future - for everyone's sake.

You reap what you sow man.

WJKK WJKF

Veer, I understand where your coming from and the points on why your opinion is what it is.

Your right, we do need to be one Khalsa kaun, can't agree with you more on that.

However, politics of this world in majority only feed the 5 vices of men and women in power.

We as sikhs need to separate ourselves from the politics and only fight for dharma and the innocent.

Just how when sikhs complained to Dhan Dhan Nihang Shiri Guru Gobind Singh Mahraj ji about Dhan Dhan Baba Khanaiya Ji giving water to the fallen enemy in the battlefield, when summoned to the court of our guru and asked why, his reply was true sikhi, the essence of out dharma, excluding any objection and acting upon just sikhi.

Our history is decorated with such mahaan shaheed like Shaheeh Bhai Taru Singh giving their life's for someone else, how can we as Khalsa sit at home while a war would be fought.

The sikhs what bacame shaheed in ww2 did not simply die in vain brother. Those shaheed did the same shaheedi as our other shaheed, as they died fighting for the the freedom and injustice against the Jews and other minorities like the 1.5 million Romanian Gypsies what were murdered. They didn't fight for the British. They fought for again Dharma and justice.

My point being that let's separate politics and see this as how we should. We're only here now, a Guru ka Khalsa should never stand back.

Many English men who fought in ww2 would have obtained mukhti, as they fought valiantly and gave the ultimate petha, death for liberation of someone else on a battlefield. I'm sure you have read the glorious Zafaranama, listen how our guru writes about the soldiers what fought. A soldier is not a soldier if they sit at home when a war is beating fought, like our mother mata mai bhago demonstrated to us men!

WJKK WJKF

Veer, I understand where your coming from and the points on why your opinion is what it is.

Your right, we do need to be one Khalsa kaun, can't agree with you more on that.

However, politics of this world in majority only feed the 5 vices of men and women in power.

We as sikhs need to separate ourselves from the politics and only fight for dharma and the innocent.

Just how when sikhs complained to Dhan Dhan Nihang Shiri Guru Gobind Singh Mahraj ji about Dhan Dhan Baba Khanaiya Ji giving water to the fallen enemy in the battlefield, when summoned to the court of our guru and asked why, his reply was true sikhi, the essence of out dharma, excluding any objection and acting upon just sikhi.

Our history is decorated with such mahaan shaheed like Shaheeh Bhai Taru Singh giving their life's for someone else, how can we as Khalsa sit at home while a war would be fought.

My point being that let's separate politics and see this as how we should. We're only here now, a Guru ka Khalsa should never stand back.

First thing my brother. I can sense your pure heart from what you're saying. And in this cold, dark world - it fills me with joy that people like yourself still manage to protect their essence from all the negative energy out there. This is our great gift from Sikhi - if you're lucky.

However, I strongly disagree that Singhs and Singhnis need to keep aloof from politics to fight the good fight. The very opposite is true. We need to put pressure on politics and politicians to keep them reigned in. More now than ever. Not simply come along and clean up after them This involves physical AND mental bravery and sacrifice.

Baba Khanaiya Ji represents restraint and compassion in violent times. I've never advocated a heavy, cruel hand. At the same time when we remember him let's not underplay the sacrifices and bravery of those that were in the thick of battle personally, who may have understandably complained about him. They are no less than him in my eyes. Dasmesh pita taught us an important lesson with Baba Khanaiya's example. Let's not over or under play its significance.

What I talk about IS war, one that we should not avoid despite the fact that it will endanger us and make us powerful enemies. I am talking about a war against lies by power-hungry greedy people. I am talking about a war against ignorance that fools people (like that Amish character) into blindly following some twisted notion of race and nationalism that is really the underlying cause for the asuras that have emerged and are multiplying around us.

We have to apply our intelligence and look at causal factors and vigorously attack them - here, it is pretty clear that white men, with their power games and politics - have unleashed what we are seeing around us today. We all know Islamic fundamentalism has been around for a while but no one in their right mind can say it hasn't been fueled and fed to unprecedented levels by the west today. Sikhs need to send a clear and unequivocal message that they are against this type of politics that is destructive to all. Powerful white men are quick to talk brave and send other people's gullible sons into war and jeopardy, whilst keeping their own out of harms way and around the best privileges they can have. Contrast this with dasmesh pita ji's personal example of sending their two oldest children in the thick of battle under his very own gaze!

It's simple, we need to collectively tell those political demons and the simple mugs they've brainwashed (as well as the more devious members of white society who know exactly what is going on but keep quiet because they think all the evil is in their 'interests'). "Hell no! We can see your sneaky games, and we can all see and feel their reverberations. Stop this nonsense immediately you evil rats. We are NOT WITH YOU in these evil schemes, and will fight you because what you are doing is so evil and destructive for so many people."

Brothers and sisters, don't feel disempowered like simple white working class people in the face of their 'leaders' - we are powerful as individuals and even more so as a collective. We can, must and will change things for the greater good - THIS is what our Gurus would want. But it requires intelligence and strategy.

The sikhs what bacame shaheed in ww2 did not simply die in vain brother. Those shaheed did the same shaheedi as our other shaheed, as they died fighting for the the freedom and injustice against the Jews and other minorities like the 1.5 million Romanian Gypsies what were murdered. They didn't fight for the British. They fought for again Dharma and justice.

That's not true brother. Most of them didn't have a first clue about what was going on in this respect. Most people didn't until after or towards the end of the war. Then when you say that, you undermine other Singhs and Panjabis that I deeply respect who fought and sacrificed themselves to overthrow our subjugation. I'm talking about beautiful people Like Sarabha and the wider Gaddar party, Bhagat Singh etc. etc.

Many English men who fought in ww2 would have obtained mukhti, as they fought valiantly and gave the ultimate petha, death for liberation of someone else on a battlefield. I'm sure you have read the glorious Zafaranama, listen how our guru writes about the soldiers what fought. A soldier is not a soldier if they sit at home when a war is beating fought, like our mother mata mai bhago demonstrated to us men!

We draw the sword when all other methods have failed. We haven't even tried to uniformly send a powerful message to white man like I outlined above. Instead some of our idiots have subtly sent the message that we are here for you, no matter what like dim-witted sycophant lulloos (what makes me laugh is how these people are often the biggest physical cowards you can meet too). When apnay do this, they are as guilty as those issuing dubious orders in my opinion. If we can't do anything about evil plans being executed, we should at the very least, have the sense to clearly register our disapproval and remain independent of them.

English men were fighting for their own national interests by the way. My neighbour growing up was a WW2 vet, and we were very close (he was like family to me). I know from talking to him why people went. Back then the whole class system was stronger in terms of working class people quietly following orders from higher up the chain, there was no higher dharmic motivation like you are suggesting. They did it because frankly, the white, working class were quite docile back then. Some still are but recent events has opened some of their eyes now. That's why you get certain parents crying about the 'lies' their children were sent to war on and ended up dying for. But white working class are still often very sheeplike, probably because of centuries of class oppression and conditioning which makes them afraid to face up to their political leaders, instead they often take the easier option and blame immigrants for everything. Politicians use this card when they need to.

And don't worry, if things continue as they are, we'll get plenty of time to fight the good fight when carnage gets released on the streets of the homelands of those who instigate this type of mess with their greed and ambition. Expect a rise in racism and violence, expect retaliation on all sides - but remember, in all of this - never forget who created this whole mess and NEVER shirk from your responsibility to confront and challenge them and those that support them, either willfully or through some twisted brainwashing (like that Amish bewakoof ). That's the war the Khalsa shouldn't be sitting out.

One love to my 'hairy', 'uncivilised', 'caveman-like','misogynistic' brothers out there. What ever else, we still have our brains and consciousness - let's not let anybody take that away from us.