Disgusting Article By Anti Sikh Sunny Hundal

Hammertime007

there is no inherited connection , each life has to discover sikhi and accept it ...I am not a sikh because my pard dada had amrit , it is because I had Amrit . I shun that 'bring them home phrase' GHAR WAPSI ....sharam kar that project is being used to justify destroying lives and homes. How about forgetting about apnay and concentrating on the other 7 billion people out there and their problems and unfamilarity to what Sikhi has to offer . Those who have had exposure have fallen for it heart first ...they are the future of the panth .

I'd say both strategies need to be employed. Try to bring those in who've inherited it and also what you are saying. I don't think we should give up on the former group, not least of all because these types then go on to resent and hate their own people and then start working overtime to try and get at them like the Sunnys, Jaswinder Sanghera and Katy Sians of the world. We all know this self-hating type and we all know that there are umpteen other groups that pounce on such people and use them to attack us by proxy - especially certain types of Muslims and certain western atheist neo-imperialist types who have powerful connections to politics, academia and the media.

It's not easy for someone who's only known the Manmat way of Not Guru Sahib and other faiths to understand and accept Gurmat as easily as one who had a GurSikhi upbringing.

there's a saying that I think of when I see the fringes on bibis and hankies on men's heads -'familarity breeds contempt' .... when a person has lived bereft of divine love and instruction hears and reads Gurbani it is like a lightning bolt ...so don't underestimate that effect.

Guest Jacfsing2

there's a saying that I think of when I see the fringes on bibis and hankies on men's heads -'familarity breeds contempt' .... when a person has lived bereft of divine love and instruction hears and reads Gurbani it is like a lightning bolt ...so don't underestimate that effect.

Are you implying that we should give-up on those of Punjabi origin who haven't become GurSikhs? I hope you know the story of Swami Puran becoming Puran Singh. After going to many people.

From a post from a few years ago..Unfortunately our community also has been infiltrated by left-wing liberal sell-outs, working with government back-hands to create a false sense of "harmony" amoungst community's. "EK Saath" slough (http://www.aiksaath.com) Sunny Hundal (most devious media trouble-maker in this country), balwinder rana (turban campaign) all devious money-hungry exploiters of race-relations.

These scumbags job is to divert attention from real issues, create histeria that 1000's of sikhs are going militant, only for them to then claim grants from the government to "defuse" the problem.

Ek Saath- these guys used the 1990's Slough SP vs sullah fights to create a funding pool to "solve the problem" they infact just brushed over the real causes of the tension, held dumb workshops with sikh children and muslims only for a sullaah to start dating the sikh lady they employed to coordinate the whole thing! lol.. ridiculous!

Sunny Hundal- with mates at bbc asian network, balwinder rana, turban campaign.. sadh sangat ji, these guys are professional Con men.. do not be fooled!! first find out how they are funding their groups and campaigns

Are you implying that we should give-up on those of Punjabi origin who haven't become GurSikhs? I hope you know the story of Swami Puran becoming Puran Singh. After going to many people.

truth is from my experience as a mother , the more you chase the compliance the worse the child behaves , if you do what I learnt which is concentrate on rewarding the behaviour and interest of those who are geniunely interested they feel empowered plus the defiant types lose the spotlight and so slowly bring themselves back on track of their own accord. If you are creating resources in languages which are widespread on the globe the effort is never wasted because apnay who didn't learn gurmukhi or Punjabi can use them too . Work smart not hard...(so spake mother of three under three)

After reading some of the posts on Sunny's facebook and twitter pages you see that a lot of the viewpoints made are that Sikh men are sexist and misogynistic.

That is incorrect, I think a lot of Sikh men think of Sikh females as their sisters.

There is a natural male instinct to protect.

However with the political correctness and the feminist PC dogma and brainwashing that points fingers at Sikh men for being sexist to look out for their sisters, the stroppy Sikh female has to be careful not to alienate the Sikh males who will become indifferent.

Because tomorrow you may be harassed by the gang of muslim men you were flirting with and your Sikh brethren will not be able to help you, because helping you would mean that they are being sexist and misogynistic.

But I am sure the PC feminist line would be discarded very quickly when it comes to your self-preservation.

Who will help you?The likes of Sunny Hundal? He would be the first to throw you under the bus for his own self-preservation.

who will help me ? I have been given a duty by Akal Purakh to not just keep the panth going , tend the home fortress/dharamshala but also protect with my life the young future of the panth . Sure if there are more people irrespective of sex to help, it would be foolish not to combine forces against the enemy but the truth is those SInghs who identify with Punjabiyat before Sikhi will be sexist and foul-thinking ...Sikhi makes the difference if they identify with Guru ji above all , then he is my brother and she my sister.

true sikhs see people not sexes/bodies

Those who identify with Punjabiyat before Sikhi are not always necessarily sexist and misogynistic.

For all the faults in Punjabi culture there must be some redeeming qualities too, not everything can be bad about it.

Some of those qualities are masculine traits too. And not every feminine trait is positive either.

ok shall we run through punjabi customs:

kurdi maar

puttar vs Kurdi (po taaran vala vs koorda di hissa)

lack of education for females if boys in home

dhiiaan (pushing of airheadness )

mardiaan , masanne

superstitions

Chugli, nindian

vahaen pauna

sutak

all the dumb superstitions surrounding menses

cussing women out for producing daughters

men are only valuable because they earn , women do not so are not

Men can be on panch , can be sarpanch, can be lambardar, patwari

Men only can be pind granthi

Men can only do internal safai sewa at Harmandir Sahib

Men can only lift palki sahib

women cannot do kirtan sewa unless they are RSS sponsored 3HO peeps at Harmandir Sahib

Women are actively discouraged from taking amrit before marriage as it affects marriagebility

women get married and are picked on by in-laws if they have active spiritual life (especially if more than the in-laws)

women are still bullied and harassed by inlaws if they don't bring goods/money with them into in-laws home

women's reputations are ruined by men's talk if they refuse advances or as we saw when they stand for office TPV campaign

women get raped as a form of revenge for issues not created by them but by men's rivalry, enmity

men love the balle balle lifestyle ...and that is promoted all the time

NRI men go home and marry then dump the girl

a couple can't have kids ...it is the woman's fault automatically, dump her , find another ....(what if Guru Teg Bahadur had that attitude ? no Dasmesh Pita ji )

Daaj

meat and sharab equals 'proper' katardhari else not