Disgusting Article By Anti Sikh Sunny Hundal

Hammertime007

I hope you're not trying to tie some of us up to the decision by some (many!) apnay of the past to align themselves (militarily) with the British imperial agenda? which (when you think about it) was really a precursor or foundation stone of the global state vision elites are trying to foist on us today. (BTW, I've never identified with that segment but rather the Sarabhas, Bhagat Singhs or Ghaddarites.)

Given this past (and the attitudes of modern day ar5e-lickers) it's no surprise that many of the elites see Sikhs as natural, unthinking chumchay for their global imperialist aims. When hordes of our own people will sell their soul and homeland out for a 'bottal' (like we've been discussing in the Badal threads) how do you think they will act when goray come along with their cheque-book?

afghanistan is foreign fields too, anywhere outside punjab was foreign remember India is a figment of imperialists imagination...Bharat is and will always tend to be an amalgamation of smaller kingdoms and principalities (the modern republics which could be aligned with each other in unions)

afghanistan is foreign fields too, anywhere outside punjab was foreign remember India is a figment of imperialists imagination...Bharat is and will always tend to be an amalgamation of smaller kingdoms and principalities (the modern republics which could be aligned with each other in unions)

I hear that, but also, given the way India is essentially one of the world's biggest emerging markets right now, and has a lot of untapped potential economically, it would be mad for Sikhs not to benefit from developments. We just need to start producing stuff others want - not just farm products which is proving disastrous.

Actually, just last night I was reading some account from the early 1800s and it explicitly mentioned that the Sikh kingdom did a lot of trade with outsiders in what is now known as 'India' - including Bengal and 'Bahar'. So really, this mental isolationism many apnay pursue is retrogressive and doesn't reflect how Sikhs did business before. Taking advantage of India's potential ascension doesn't mean we become 'Hindus' or kiss anyone's ar5e btw. We need to address economic needs. We can't all fly off to foreign lands.

I'm going to offend many people with this post but here goes...

What is the difference between a white dude marrying a non-religious female born into a sikh family and a non-religous male born into a sikh family marrying a non-religious female born into a sikh family?

Anand Karaj can only take place between Amritdharis.

I hear that, but also, given the way India is essentially one of the world's biggest emerging markets right now, and has a lot of untapped potential economically, it would be mad for Sikhs not to benefit from developments. We just need to start producing stuff others want - not just farm products which is proving disastrous.

Actually, just last night I was reading some account from the early 1800s and it explicitly mentioned that the Sikh kingdom did a lot of trade with outsiders in what is now known as 'India' - including Bengal and 'Bahar'. So really, this mental isolationism many apnay pursue is retrogressive and doesn't reflect how Sikhs did business before. Taking advantage of India's potential ascension doesn't mean we become 'Hindus' or kiss anyone's ar5e btw. We need to address economic needs. We can't all fly off to foreign lands.

I would say that our ancestors were the pioneers of trade across multiple kingdoms within Bharat and Arabia, China, Tibet , Ladakh etc ...we were the most travelled group within India because we were not tied down by bonds of Manu...

What is the difference between a white dude marrying a non-religious female born into a sikh family and a non-religous male born into a sikh family marrying a non-religious female born into a sikh family?

white dude colour aint the issue it 's whether the person is atheist/muslim/christian or potential sikh ? it is not race issue don't fall down that pit ...it is future path ...to me white dude who has interest in sikhi , veggie non-smoker/drinker is heads above desi nominal sikh who is down the pub eating meat etc . Bimbo moni sikh girl is worse than african bibi who is actively learning sikhi. ENDPOINT: if you have zero loyalty to Guru ji or his path than no point to marry yourself to Waheguru Via Anand Karaj...and that is it YOU are marrying with Waheguru , you are promising to strive to meet with the Beloved.

I would say that our ancestors were the pioneers of trade across multiple kingdoms within Bharat and Arabia, China, Tibet , Ladakh etc ...we were the most travelled group within India because we were not tied down by bonds of Manu...

Exactly, there was trade in Afghanistan (people were still selling cloth there until very recently), they kickstarted the global fashion for Kashmiri shawls, they imported indigo, mace, cloves from other regions of 'India'. The famous Omnichand who got ripped off by 'Clive of India' was a Sikh.

We've become so insular and small minded business wise today that we suffer economically and this encourages people to sell their souls to outsiders for a paycheck. I bet a lot of the people who currently sell their souls wouldn't do it if they could meet their financial needs from within a strong Sikh economy. People like Sunny are one consequence of this.

Yes, we have problems but we don't want to make this even worse by more exclusion of people who have an inherited connection to Sikhi. We need to work on bringing them home. Given the world today, it's no surprise people are brainwashed into outsider agendas. There are strong forces which encourage/entice them to be this way. We need to work on a solution to this from within the community. Not simply wash our hands of the issue because it is inconvenient.

Yes, we have problems but we don't want to make this even worse by more exclusion of people who have an inherited connection to Sikhi. We need to work on bringing them home. Given the world today, it's no surprise people are brainwashed into outsider agendas. There are strong forces which encourage/entice them to be this way. We need to work on a solution to this from within the community. Not simply wash our hands of the issue because it is inconvenient.

there is no inherited connection , each life has to discover sikhi and accept it ...I am not a sikh because my pard dada had amrit , it is because I had Amrit . I shun that 'bring them home phrase' GHAR WAPSI ....sharam kar that project is being used to justify destroying lives and homes. How about forgetting about apnay and concentrating on the other 7 billion people out there and their problems and unfamilarity to what Sikhi has to offer . Those who have had exposure have fallen for it heart first ...they are the future of the panth .

Guest Jacfsing2

there is no inherited connection , each life has to discover sikhi and accept it ...I am not a sikh because my pard dada had amrit , it is because I had Amrit . I shun that 'bring them home phrase' GHAR WAPSI ....sharam kar that project is being used to justify destroying lives and homes. How about forgetting about apnay and concentrating on the other 7 billion people out there and their problems and unfamilarity to what Sikhi has to offer . Those who have had exposure have fallen for it heart first ...they are the future of the panth .

It's not easy for someone who's only known the Manmat way of Not Guru Sahib and other faiths to understand and accept Gurmat as easily as one who had a GurSikhi upbringing.